Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,109 members, 7,925,494 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

Franklin Igweokolo Inyi Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Franklin Igweokolo Inyi Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood (187 Views)

Paschal Ugwu Profile : Rising Star In Nollywood / The Rising Star Of Nollywood : Iroegbu Godwill Benjamin Chukwuemeka Profile / Ngene Ikenna Henry Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Franklin Igweokolo Inyi Profile : The Rising Star Of Nollywood by feedsnewstrust: 4:41pm On Jul 08
Franklin Igweokolo Inyi Profile : The Rising Star of Nollywood

My name is Franklin Igweokolo
Inyi and I hail from
Oji River in Enugu State
Nigeria.
My Primary School was with HIS ROYAL PRIMARY SCHOOL, ABIA STATE, Which My Secondary School was with GREAT OMEGA COLLEGE, ABIA STATE.
I furthered to a higher level with INSTITUTION OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY ENUGU STATE.
I have been in the movie Industry for 8 Years, I have featured in 10 or more Movies since then.
I am a FASHIONISTA out movie Industry.
I don't have any regrets in the Industry but all that I believe in the industry is Consistency.
In the Industry My role Model is TIMINI EGBUSON and My role model in Life is
KELECHI AHAIWE.
My aspiration in Life is to be An ACTOR known for His Acting skills.
I advise My fellow aspiring Actors, upcoming Actors, Actors and every Young one out there is to BELIEVE IN YOUR SELVES.
For this creative Industry to grow and develop the Youths the Government has to give FULL SUPPORT IN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE INDUSTRY.
Well Am still a SINGLE Guy ready for a serious relationship not the one that will draw Me back from My Career.
If anything will make Me live Movie Industry Meeen I will jump into MUSIC.I appreciate MAKAVILLA MOVIE ACADEMY, the CEO (Mr. O Linus Aneke, Every Student of MAKAVILLA MOVIE ACADEMY and the Manager of Our ACADEMY (Iroegbu Godwill Benjamin Chukwuemeka aka Dr.coach AIT ENUGU)

(1) (Reply)

Troubleshooting Guide For Common Issues With GMC Acadia / Comprehensive Guide To Mini Car Ownership: A Journey Into Compact Excellence / Cash For Cars Adelaide: Top $ Paid, Free Removal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.