Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli (11901 Views)

IMF Raises Doubt Over NNPC's 66m Litres Daily Fuel Consumption Claim / NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos) / Disquiet Over Forte Oil’s Non-completion Of Otedola’s 75% Divestment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by adecz: 8:53pm On Jul 09
Na today❓❓

So long as Mele Kyari remains as
NNPC boss, nothing good can come
from there.

Poster child for the incompetence that
became normal from the Buhari era❗️❗️

Most of the problems we are facing in
this country are as a direct result of the
failure of the Petroleum sector under
this yeye man😕😕😕

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Charly68: 8:54pm On Jul 09
I thought the presidency is not concerned with the way and manner NNPC keeps shifting the completion and production date of the refinery ... They kept shifting the date until they kept silent over their promise and fail attitude .. it is shameful and somebody must be questioned as to what the real problem is all about . It does not show the Govt is serious at all ..raising Nigerians hope only to dash it
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by sulaak(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09
olaiya2007:
I wonder why getting a refinery fixed and working has become a white elephant project in this country

Can you point to one institution or project controlled by the Nigerian government that has ever worked?

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by sulaak(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09
adecz:

Na today❓❓

So long as Mele Kyari remains as
NNPC boss, nothing good can come
from there.

Poster child for the incompetence that
became normal from the Buhari era❗️❗️

Most of the problems we are facing in
this country are as a direct result of the
failure of the Petroleum sector under
this yeye man😕😕😕

The man is hopelessly corrupt and incompetence, under his watch oil production fell to under 1 million P/D, the first time in 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Intergrated: 9:52pm On Jul 09
azpekuliar:
Oh! Una still dey wait for the Port Harcourt refinery?
otillo 😂
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ejieddy: 9:58pm On Jul 09
Tinubu should have sacked and replaced Kyari from day 1
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by skywalker240(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09
SeeWahala:
lol grin propaganda can only take us through the night, once the sun comes up everybody's eyes will clear

WHOOSAAAA cheesy

APC agbad0rians telling us that dangote and pH refineries will work for nigerians this 2024 are supposed to be tied to the stake and shot in the blokkos wink

Awon emilokan bandits tongue
Second
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09
olaiya2007:
I wonder why getting a refinery fixed and working has become a white elephant project in this country

As much as we believe that the government is Superior, we should almost admit that Tinubu's administration is the only one since 1999 that has dared to withstand and refuse to kowtow to the Oil Mafia influence in the country. This is purely apolitical, I'm just stating a fact and I stand to be corrected with facts
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ufotunang: 10:42pm On Jul 09
SALLYBERRY01:
I'm tired of this government
..I have already told them that government has no business in bussiness.. that port refinery let the government sell it out to a private investor to operate and run the refinery.... private sector, private investors are good in operating bussinesses and refineries.. government will just be looting the money allocated to repair the refinery that is why the refinery cannot work till now
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ufotunang: 10:46pm On Jul 09
I have told them before the role of government is to provide a conducive environment for bussinesses companies industries refineries to work and thrive...it's the private sector, private investors that are good in operating refineries and bussinesses not government, government is not good in operating refineries and bussinesses is the private sector..so let the government sell out the refinery for the private investor to operate and run the refinery..you can already see Dangote a private investor entrepreneur his refinery is already working and operating
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ufotunang: 10:47pm On Jul 09
I have told them to sack that Mele kyari CEO of NNPC..he is the problem of the petroleum sector in Nigeria
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by drlateef: 10:52pm On Jul 09
Sapasenator:

Just listen to yourself!

Are you on the payroll of subsidy cabal?
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ufotunang: 10:52pm On Jul 09
olaiya2007:
..the role of government is to provide a conducive environment for bussinesses companies industries refineries to thrive and work not to operate and run refineries and bussinesses..it's the private sector private investor that are very good in operating refineries and doing bussinesses not government..so let government sell out the port Harcourt refinery to private investors to operate and run the refinery
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ufotunang: 10:55pm On Jul 09
Yankee101:
Start sacking and handing over to the EFCC
They collected $3bn for TAM
..let them first of all sack that Mele kyari CEO of NNPC he is the problem of the petroleum sector in Nigeria
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ufotunang: 10:57pm On Jul 09
When you have a president that do not have the plans and mindset of turning Nigeria to a producing economy..but just a consuming economy and palliative economy... what do you expect?
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by walegon: 12:08am On Jul 10
How the hell is Kyari still in NNPC despite the overwhelming evidence of incompetence under his stewardship. That guy has not achieved any single deliverable since his appointment. He is a failure but tinubu still leaves him there to function; I don't fucking understand. Reinforcing failure !!!!
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Sapasenator: 12:55am On Jul 10
drlateef:

Are you on the payroll of subsidy cabal?

What CABAL? Can you tell me the name of one member of your imaginary "CABAL"?

You are trying to DEFLECT responsibility from PBAT because he is from your tribe hence the imaginary "CABAL".

Continue sotigbo! O ma ka loju E!

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Isarap: 4:13am On Jul 10
Disquiet how, is it not Mr president the minister of petroleum? What are all this politics?
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Blazetrailer: 4:41am On Jul 10
Lol...BOT

Incrediblekutty:

As much as we believe that the government is Superior, we should almost admit that Tinubu's administration is the only one since 1999 that has dared to withstand and refuse to kowtow to the Oil Mafia influence in the country. This is purely apolitical, I'm just stating a fact and I stand to be corrected with facts

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by drlateef: 6:49am On Jul 10
Sapasenator:

What CABAL? Can you tell me the name of one member of your imaginary "CABAL"?

You are trying to DEFLECT responsibility from PBAT because he is from your tribe hence the imaginary "CABAL".

Continue sotigbo! O ma ka loju E!

Please shut up!!! Dangote is a yoruba man isn’t it? Did he not say there is a cabal both locally and internationally trying to prevent local petrol production? Some ignorant louts like you should not be on Nairaland spewing ignorance.
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by olisaEze(m): 6:55am On Jul 10
Hadiza Bala Usman, is one of the founders of BBOG BringBackOurGirls org that was used to oust GEJ from office. Unqualified for the ports authority she almost ran into the ground, her appointment by dis admin shows their complaints against PMB na all wash! cool
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Sapasenator: 7:19am On Jul 10
drlateef:

Please shut up!!! Dangote is a yoruba man isn’t it? Did he not say there is a cabal both locally and internationally trying to prevent local petrol production? Some ignorant louts like you should not be on Nairaland spewing ignorance.

I do not give a fvuck about Dangote and I have zero respect for Dangote.

Now I ask you again since you are so sure of this imaginary cabal, give me one name or forever SHUT UP.

Tinubu is a big failure looking for an imaginary cabal to blame.

Have no SHAME or DECENCY?

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by drlateef: 7:31am On Jul 10
Sapasenator:

I do not give a fvuck about Dangote and I have zero respect for Dangote.

Now I ask you again since you are so sure of this imaginary cabal, give me one name or forever SHUT UP.

Tinubu is a big failure looking for an imaginary cabal to blame.

Have no SHAME or DECENCY?

Who are you anyway? We are talking about those in the business telling you what’s going on there, and you ignorant jobless lout is talking about not giving a fu..k? The rich are talking and a poor man like you is saying you have an idea? What poverty stricken idea do you have?
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by Sapasenator: 7:43am On Jul 10
drlateef:

Who are you anyway? We are talking about those in the business telling you what’s going on there, and you ignorant jobless lout is talking about not giving a fu..k? The rich are talking and a poor man like you is saying you have an idea? What poverty stricken idea do you have?

You are a clueless ignorant tribalistic kid with no idea or appreciation of politics or the world around you.

If you are unable to back up your claim and provide the name of one of the so called cabal, I suggest you keep quet henceforth and never contribute when educated minds discuss politics on this forum.

My last response . I don't argue with jobless kids on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by ezenna191(m): 8:10am On Jul 10
Nothing will work in that refinery and indeed the entire petroleum sector with a heartless, clueless glutton as GMD. When the foundation is weak, what can the righteous do. Remove that nenontity and his cohorts and save Nigeria. It's all stories in the face of a useless none performing leadership in the oil sector. Nigerians are tired of nonsense explanations.
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by forerunner022(m): 10:50am On Jul 10
I have always known it is audio project
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by chapwiz(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10
But I don't understand why they are still keeping the top management of the corrupt NNPLC. They know that they corrupt yet they keep deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Disquiet In Presidency Over Nnpc’s Non-completion Of PH Refinery, OB3 Gas Pipeli by blackboy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10
President should give them September deadline or heads will roll and EFCC should come into this .
The continued refineries situation is economic sabotage and treason.
President needs to act fast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / Akwa Ibom: Supreme Court Affirms Umo Eno As PDP Guber Candidate, Fines Okon / NIMC Clears Over 2.5 Million Backlog Of NIN Modification

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.