Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,478 members, 7,978,555 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI (9174 Views)

Lagos To Translate State's Laws Into Yoruba Language / LASG To Start Charging Cars Parked Outside Church Premises Per Hour / Amotekun: Ekiti To Translate Laws Into Yoruba Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by SAMBARRY: 1:05pm On Jul 10
ariesbull:
your people are terrible shaa
there are terrible people in every tribe.so don't profile only one group of people as terrible.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Yesboss0009: 1:26pm On Jul 10
omoredia:
Haha can the illiterate yorub@ people read it? Govt of morons

Keep wallowing in your hate and ignorance

3 Likes

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by omoredia: 1:27pm On Jul 10
Yesboss0009:

Keep wallowing in your hate and ignorance

see mumu u supported tinubu because of tribe now u are crying of hunger. who is hateful and ignorant today?
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Yesboss0009: 1:28pm On Jul 10
omoredia:

see mumu u supported tinubu because of tribe now u are crying of hunger. who is hateful and ignorant today?

I didn't vote for tinubu I am not tribal like you

3 Likes

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by omoredia: 1:29pm On Jul 10
Yesboss0009:

I didn't vote for tinubu I am not tribal like you

u did jare. stop lying. if u say u didnt vote that makes u all the more stupid
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Yesboss0009: 1:39pm On Jul 10
omoredia:

u did jare. stop lying. if u say u didnt vote that makes u all the more stupid

Let me deflate your bubble. I don't have a voters card

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by omoredia: 1:39pm On Jul 10
Yesboss0009:

Let me deflate your bubble. I don't have a voters card

that says it all
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Yesboss0009: 1:41pm On Jul 10
omoredia:

that says it all
Y'all Nigerians are so gullible . With all the evidence being shown to you you still ended up with a drug lord as your president. Y'al sold your future for money . Such a shame.
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by aswani(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10
Lanrelagboi:

What an absolutely wonderful idea.

Next translate to Ègún then Badagry and of course Ìjẹ̀bú.

That should cover it for native speakers of the state.

Or are there anymore that I have missed?

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by omoredia: 1:57pm On Jul 10
Yesboss0009:

Y'all Nigerians are so gullible . With all the evidence being shown to you you still ended up with a drug lord as your president. Y'al sold your future for money . Such a shame.

The shame dey our head now
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by DMerciful(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10
Show me where SW is in the constitution?
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself....
Go back to the sad yeast....

Ekiti.people belong to the SW.
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by raskymonojendor: 2:08pm On Jul 10
Emmy000seun:
You that is claiming lagosian, if them make finding now self, den go realize no be Lagos them born you...even your papa self can't say then born ham for Lagos..but because you get luck to have little Lagos experience now come dey form something wey I no know..na people lake una dey stay for ayobo,ikorodu,magboro,alakuko,okokomaiko, eleko..etc and them go dey claim say then dey Lagos.. m not talking about later but right now naija na naija, irrespective of your tribe or where you stay..no come dey from watin you no b..
He stays in owerri

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Dareal90s(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10
omoredia:

see fooI! the law we have is stored as what? is it not a written document?
1diot, u have issues using ur thinking faculty so if the law is stored on a stone civilization shouldn't take its effect, does translation change the law? Monkey

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by DMerciful(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10
Go and drive Igbos from Lagos,
then I'll take you seriously
sreamsense:

Keep fooling yourself around on self-deceit. When Biafra war was fought, every tribe in Nigeria knew their boundary. If your assertion is true in real sense, then use Lagos as your biafra Capital. You are only on self-consolation childish talk, even ekpa and kanu never included Lagos or Oyo as part in their Biafra map because they also know their boundaries. The tribe that owes Lagos has translated to their native language and not igbo
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by DMerciful(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10
Igbos have come to stay in Lagos.
Deal with it
Omoawoke:

I agree with you, Lagos belongs to the Igbos! It’s a southeastern state. The traditional rulers are all Igbo kings. The Oriki is even in Igbo language. Are you happy now!

Eko Akete !
Ilu ogbon
Aro dede Maja
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by omoredia: 2:12pm On Jul 10
Dareal90s:

1diot, u have issues using ur thinking faculty so if the law is stored on a stone civilization shouldn't take its effect, does translation change the law? Monkey

hehe translate ur stupidity first so u can understand how much of a slowpoke u have become. mugu
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by opamoses1: 2:23pm On Jul 10
Ironbull:

I have said it here severally obidients is a name of the most dangerous, most destructive, most stubborn, most reckless satanic angel in the spirit world, that name was coined out of pit of hell by Satan to deceive with the name and the man that introduced the name to obi slave is in abia a pure satanist and their mission is the biblical amagedons 666 representative in Africa with obi himself is among the 5 heads around the globe with horns in their heads and the kingdom seat or stool is in Benin city in Edo state in the spiritual world those with 4 eyes understand my words this was why I told the good people of Edo to chase them.out obidients is not just a political movement they are "amagedonians 666 beasts descedats" they are already initiated unknown to them.

I have be warning and warning people about them I know what I'm saying this is why you see those pastors supporting them before and after the election dumping them because Jah opened their eyes to see this is not just a political movement its something else.

And this is why I hate them with passion. Their 5 Heads are Trump in US axis, Putin in Europe axis, Obi with obidients in Africa axis, North Korea presient in Asia axis, the Arabian pennysular is preparing soon you will hear about him.

I stop here again.
To summarize, they are ibos.
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Yesboss0009: 2:27pm On Jul 10
omoredia:

The shame dey our head now

We have to do something
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by biaframaster200: 2:46pm On Jul 10
001Lagos:
Lagos state is for true sons and daughters of Lagos . So if you're from Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo and Ekiti , know that Lagos is not your state of origin so stop attaching to Lagos by force .

Omo Ibo , you are pained ... How do you want to separate Lagos state from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti , Ondo State ...go and check the history of Lagos state ....you will see that they cant be separated....45 percent of indigene of Lagos state are proper native of Ogun State , almost all the Ikorodu indigene are migrant of Ogun State ....Ibeju lekki is also an extension of Ogun Stste ....Lagos Island , Surulere and some part of Island are migrants of Ilaje which are Ondo stste , Ekiti, Some part of mainland are migrants of Ijesha , Ekiti , Ondo which are all southwest part.. Ikorodu and Ibeju Lekki indigene has iJebu - Yoruba typical accent ....
What is your problem about Yoruba people....
All the indigene governor of Lagos state have their deep root in the south west including Sanwoolu

The Ibo people have been devising divide - and - rule kind of strategy in Yoruba land....we identify it...you try the strategy of - Yoruba- Muslim and Yoruba -Christian -on nairaland and all other social media platforms...but it didn't wotk ....you saw that Yoruba people never separate from one another depite religion affiliation....now , you still keep trying all mamner of evil strategies....May you land never know peace....may you keep inherit and harvest all your evil seeds from generations to generations

Eni kuure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by sreamsense: 3:18pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
Go and drive Igbos from Lagos,
then I'll take you seriously
Did I talked about driving them? No, one will drive them, they will continue to be accommodated as other tribes are accommodated. Just know your boundary and respect your host when necessary without engaging in unnecessary dick measuring, then you won't have problem with your landlord, ok?

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by DMerciful(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10
You cannot host someone in his country!

A visitor like you in Lagos wanna determine how other visitor live there.

If you're not ready to abide by Nigerian constitution, then exit to Yoruba nation.

Yoruba Ronu is a terrorist organization and their aim is to cause a Rwanda type genocide
sreamsense:

Did I talked about driving them? No, one will drive them, they will continue to be accommodated as other tribes are accommodated. Just know your boundary and respect your host when necessary without engaging in unnecessary dick measuring, then you won't have problem with your landlord, ok?
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by opamoses1: 3:24pm On Jul 10
biaframaster200:

Omo Ibo , you are pained ... How do you want to separate Lagos state from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti , Ondo State ...go and check the history of Lagos state ....you will see that they cant be separated....45 percent of indigene of Lagos state are proper native of Ogun State , almost all the Ikorodu indigene are migrant of Ogun State ....Ibeju lekki is also an extension of Ogun Stste ....Lagos Island , Surulere and some part of Island are migrants of Ilaje which are Ondo stste , Ekiti, Some part of mainland are migrants of Ijesha , Ekiti , Ondo which are all southwest part.. Ikorodu and Ibeju Lekki indigene has iJebu - Yoruba typical accent ....
All the indigene governor of Lagos state have their deep root in the south west including Sanwoolu

1. The Ibo people have been devising divide - and - rule kind of strategy in Yoruba land....we identify it...you try the strategy of - Yoruba- Muslim and Yoruba -Christian -on nairaland and all other social media platforms...but it didn't wotk ....you saw that Yoruba people never separate from one another depite religion affiliation....now , you still keep trying all mamner of evil strategies....

2. May you land never know peace....may you keep inherit and harvest all your evil seeds from generations to generations

Eni kuure
The bolded was the same game chinedu GRV and Peter obi played. Olu le pi.

Ase wa to the 2nd bolded paragraph. Eledumare's judgement is already upon them as their region is a mess where they use themselves for target practice.
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Omoawoke: 3:30pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
Igbos have come to stay in Lagos.
Deal with it

Yes, not just Igbos but all tribes can stay, they are welcome. Even non Nigerians are in Lagos, everyone is welcome.

Let me ask this question, what exactly do you want?
Peter Obi becoming president, Nnamdi Kanu release, or Biafra, or all!

And when you eventually get your Biafra, are you going to carry Lagos to southeast? I think you guys should find a way to sign an agreement that Lagos be divided into two and 50% should be annexed to Biafra. Makes sense right?

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Omoawoke: 3:33pm On Jul 10
biaframaster200:

The Ibo people have been devising divide - and - rule kind of strategy in Yoruba land....we identify it...you try the strategy of - Yoruba- Muslim and Yoruba -Christian -on nairaland and all other social media platforms...but it didn't wotk ....you saw that Yoruba people never separate from one another depite religion affiliation....now , you still keep trying all mamner of evil strategies....May you land never know peace....may you keep inherit and harvest all your evil seeds from generations to generations

Eni kuure

You don’t know this people, lol

Next thing is to start creating fake monikers and Twitter handles saying “I am an indigene of Lagos and I hate ogun yoruba”. grin
All their scopes don cast. We sabi them wella

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by DMerciful(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10
We're not welcome in Lagos, we have the right to be in any territory in Nigeria including Lagos.

Let me tell you what we want. We want one Nigeria or separation,
there's no middle ground like regionalism!
Omoawoke:

Yes, not just Igbos but all tribes can stay, they are welcome. Even non Nigerians are in Lagos, everyone is welcome.

Let me ask this question, what exactly do you want?
Peter Obi becoming president, Nnamdi Kanu release, or Biafra, or all!

And when you eventually get your Biafra, are you going to carry Lagos to southeast? I think you guys should find a way to sign an agreement that Lagos be divided into two and 50% should be annexed to Biafra. Makes sense right?
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Omoawoke: 3:47pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
We're not welcome in Lagos, we have the right to be in any territory in Nigeria including Lagos.

Let me tell you what we want. We want one Nigeria or separation,
there's no middle ground like regionalism!

Yeah, everybody has the right to be at anywhere. Over 200 tribes and even foreigners with the right documentations have the right.
Same as over 200 tribes in Nigeria have the right to occupy any part of Nigeria not just lagos but including Anamabra, imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia state. Do you agree?

What do you mean by you want one Nigeria ? In what way have you been cut short of a one Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by DMerciful(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10
Every inch of Nigeria can be occupied be any Nigerian constitutionally.

I reiterate, we want one Nigeria or outright separation, there's no middle ground like regionalism!
Omoawoke:

Yeah, everybody has the right to be at anywhere. Over 200 tribes and even foreigners with the right documentations have the right.
Same as over 200 tribes in Nigeria have the right to occupy any part of Nigeria not just lagos but including Anamabra, imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia state. Do you agree?
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Omoawoke: 4:27pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
Every inch of Nigeria can be occupied be any Nigerian constitutionally.

I reiterate, we want one Nigeria or outright separation, there's no middle ground like regionalism!

And who exactly are the we?

Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Goodvibes007: 4:29pm On Jul 10
On-top say Lagos said it would translate laws to Yoruba which is the language of the indigenous people, some people, especially ibos, are wailing all over the thread. Is Lagos an iboland or what. Lol.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by Jamie248: 4:42pm On Jul 10
adioolayi:

What exactly are you bitter about

grin grin grin grin angry grin

Stay away from my mentions, slave
Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by oyatz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10
This is a good policy but the LASG should go further and translate SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATHEMATICS TEXTBOOKS into Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Translate Lagos State Laws Into Yoruba Using AI by oyatz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10
Afonja007:
Who i remember opon imo computer and abiola international airport osun state by Aregbeshola grin yoruba people, no need is late for your language, in the 80s every igbo born and brought in lagos can speak yoruba then but not again even those igbos born and brought in orile cant speak yoruba today is of no use to igbos,can you secure job in Toshiba heavy industry or Mercedes benz company with yoruba language?

Wetin concern you in the matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can Show Thousands Of Nyesom Wike's Properties -Amaechi (video) / Hon. Raji Fashola Spotted Behind The Wheels Of His Range Rover, Stuck In Traffic / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.