Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,452 members, 7,937,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Very Serious - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Very Serious (744 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Serious by blissfull(m): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2007
One Love,
Please,  what is up with Soca Foundation test result.
I was told by one of my pal that the result is on their site but on geting to the site never saw anything that has to  do with  the last test result. When I called one of the staff based on the contact on the site was asked some Question s as to where my pal wrote his exams.

Finally, I was congratulated and asked to proceed to PH for screening and a training fee of 25,000.00 Twentyfive turns.

please, can someone talk to me now about it?

One love.

(1) (Reply)

First Batch Medicals Out For First Bank / How Much 4 1st Bank / Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.