Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,148 members, 7,896,898 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South (3825 Views)

Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola / Benin People Found Lagos — Oba of Benin / Three Main Factors Stopping The Igbo Tribe From Getting The Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by paramakina202: 1:04pm On Jul 10
Afonjananawerey:

He's not from Bini, he started this madness 2 weeks ago before Anioma was banned, he's a son of a coward called Afon/-ja

Okay

1 Like

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Afonjananawerey: 1:11pm On Jul 10
freshkpomo:

Well it's good you finally agreed on one thing that Benin people don't have time for such, so take this message to your people as many that care to listen that benin is not an enemy of anyone and but that does not mean they should Wake and sleep with our matter because some of us may be pushed to return the negative energy. Thank you and God bless.

You are useless to me because i hate cowards especially those ones with inferiority complex who can't live without masks grin

1 Like

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by CyrusVI: 1:24pm On Jul 10
Afonjananawerey:

Illiterate Ewedu, North central is not a tribe but one of Nigeria geopolitical zone, stop displaying your illiteracy level here, disgusting

I'm smarter than u can ever be in life
The guy i quoted specifically mentioned "East and West" and i replied that Kwara isnt West

I'd be silly to quickly bring in tribal issues into mere geographical classification

Tribal bigot like u are just too slow in all things
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Blazebond(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10
Na only them dey hate on everybody o,I keep on repeating it,if the IGBOS had the size and population of the hausa/Fulani and their power and Influence ehn,all other tribes for suffer their hand.

6 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by DMerciful(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10
Igbos have no problems with Edo people, you just feel the need to join the gang up.

The Oba of Benin was part of the people that told Gowon not to honour the Aburi accord that led to the civil war.

If you guys gonna join the gang up against Igbos, why did you fight to bring Igbos back to Nigeria?
freshkpomo:

Have you ever seen any Benin person attack Igbo person? Your tribe are constantly on rampage bullying other tribes and yet you feel we are been recruited for speaking out? There are so many of this Post online spreading hate against other tribes. The last time I caught two Igbo people using Esan name to cause conflict between Esan and Benin in Esan mega forum. It was when I copied their profile link I saw that the names were Edited. The Truth is your people should be the one to calm down because I don't see Edo people waking up and thinking how to put food on their table now deciding to abort that mission just to attack Igbo people which actually has no benefit to us.

1 Like

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Teenwolf(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10
am Yoruba that resides in Benin but I have noticed on Facebook that anioma,ukwani and igbo loves insulting Benin people

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by freshkpomo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
Igbos have no problems with Edo people, you just feel the need to join the gang up.

The Oba of Benin was part og the people that told Gowon not to honour the Aburi accord that led to the civil war.

If you guys gonna join the gang up against Igbos, why did you fight to bring Igbos back to Nigeria?

Same Benin the Biafra Army took some part hostage raping their women and sending their teenage sons forcefully to be slaughtered? No one in Benin cares about those anymore, we don't dwell in the past and that's why you see votes in Edo swinging from PDP to APC to LP etc. So you telling an Edo man that he is ganging up against you or a Yoruba man telling an Edo man they ganged up with Igbo in last election means both tribes don't really know much about Edo people. Anywhere these is injustice count Edo people out, and that's why you both tribes at some point feel it's a gang up because we do stake our necks for people when there is injustice and what your people are doing online is an injustice against Edo people for no just reason.

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by DMerciful(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10
Maybe you guys are happy with the way Nigeria is going but we're not.

Igbo is a major ethnic group In the South and for Nigeria to move forward, you gonna have to negotiate with us. It might take 50yrs to come to this realization
freshkpomo:

Same Benin the Biafra Army took some part hostage raping their women and sending their teenage sons forcefully to be slaughtered? No one in Benin cares about those anymore, we don't dwell in the past and that's why you see votes in Edo swinging from PDP to APC to LP etc. So you telling an Edo man that he is ganging up against you or a Yoruba man telling an Edo man they ganged up with Igbo in last election means both tribes don't really know much about Edo people. Anywhere these is injustice count Edo people out, and that's why you both tribes at some point feel it's a gang up because we do stake our necks for people when there is injustice and what your people are doing online is an injustice against Edo people for no just reason.
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Forkthiefnubu: 2:35pm On Jul 10
See them , scratch faces , is that ur new style ? To pitch igbos and binis against each other , it won’t work for we are allies and won’t fall for this , Benin no be lagos and they own EKO Ho Ha

1 Like

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Forkthiefnubu: 2:36pm On Jul 10
Teenwolf:
am Yoruba that resides in Benin but I have noticed on Facebook that anioma,ukwani and igbo loves insulting Benin people
It is a lie , it is the Yourobas that have disdain for every one and wants to dominate the Edo ppl
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Paythemback: 2:56pm On Jul 10
Gerhards:

Even one of your future king was involve in kidnapping, here is my evidence grin

He learnt that from this brother below

5 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by freshkpomo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
Maybe you guys are happy with the way Nigeria is going but we're not.

Igbo is a major ethnic group In the South and for Nigeria to move forward, you gonna have to negotiate with us. It might take 50yrs to come to this realization

How about you also negotiating with the other tribes instead of fighting them? Were you the ones who told the people of Edo to stand firmly behind obi in the last election even though Yoruba are more related to us if we go down history? Sometimes fight nor be everything, Igbos have to change their strategy and Prof Soludo maybe Right because Nzongbu Nzongbu is not everything, some things can be gotten even easier with peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by DMerciful(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10
This is the narrow-mindedness i don't like. Did you vote Obi to please Igbos or because you want a new Nigeria?
Did Obi not mention that you shouldn't vote for him because he is Igbo but because he has character, competence and capacity?

If you think Igbos should honour you because you voted for Obi then you don't know Igbos.

Did Igbos not vote for Obj, Yaradua and Jonathan?
freshkpomo:

How about you also negotiating with the other tribes instead of fighting them? Were you the ones who told the people of Edo to stand firmly behind obi in the last election even though Yoruba are more related to us if we go down history? Sometimes fight nor be everything, Igbos have to change their strategy and Prof Soludo maybe Right because Nzongbu Nzongbu is not everything, some things can be gotten even easier with peace.
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Goodvibes007: 3:06pm On Jul 10
I feel your pain OP. They are a very problematic and lousy tribe. Na dem dey fight all tribes in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Gerhards: 3:27pm On Jul 10
Paythemback:

He learnt that from this brother below

Even your present president named Bola Escoba Tinubu is a drug lord in the level of El-chapo, here is my evidence grin

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Gerhards: 3:30pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:

I'm smarter than u can ever be in life
The guy i quoted specifically mentioned "East and West" and i replied that Kwara isnt West

I'd be silly to quickly bring in tribal issues into mere geographical classification

Tribal bigot like u are just too slow in all things

You don't deserve reply, i don't talk to people with brain leakage
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by freshkpomo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
This is the narrow-mindedness i don't like. Did you vote Obi to please Igbos or because you want a new Nigeria?
Did Obi not mention that you shouldn't vote for him because he is Igbo but because he has character, competence and capacity?

If you think Igbos should honour you because you voted for Obi then you don't know Igbos.

Did Igbos not vote for Obj, Yaradua and Jonathan?

But some tribes did not vote obi because he is Igbo, so who is the narrow mind?

4 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by CyrusVI: 3:49pm On Jul 10
Gerhards:

You don't deserve reply, i don't talk to people with brain leakage

Thats how cowards backout
I bet your IQ point is below 140

Na me and your greatest man, Achebe be mate

F off to river zambezi

3 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by DMerciful(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10
When is national election done on the basis of tribe?

If you guys are not ready to be a country, let's stop pretending and end this geographical expression!
freshkpomo:

But some tribes did not vote obi because he is Igbo, so who is the narrow mind?
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Goodvibes007: 4:04pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:

F off to river zambezi
140!
You are too generous. 50 would be more appropriate.

3 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Goodvibes007: 4:12pm On Jul 10
This thread confirms how a particular region during the last election used other SS minorities, including at least a gullible half of the SW youths, as a means to an end. They became friendly to all and gaslighted alot of people.

These voters from the SS and SW ignored the hypocrisy of the Obidient influencer, who had earlier insulted Obi when he was governor, but turned him to an overnight messiah. Nowadays, these voters get insulted on a daily basis on all social media platform since the election is over and the agulu man lost. I hope these voters have learnt their lessons. Atiku is there, Sowore is there, Kwankwaso is there, even Dumebi Kachikwu is a detribilized candidate. There are many options to vote over the agulu bigoted yes daddy fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by igborilla: 4:12pm On Jul 10
Lol why do igbos think only yorubas hate them? cheesy
make una dey play !!!

5 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by RealityKings: 4:17pm On Jul 10
ShoeGetSize:
You should be more concerned with the millions of Benin girls who are harvesting euros in Italy with their kpekus
Even though offensive, Your use of words is funny grin
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by RealityKings: 4:19pm On Jul 10
freshkpomo:

I like this topic you just brought up. Make me and and you enter tinder and Badoo if you nor see 50 amaka before you see one itohan olosho hook-up I go give you 1k USDT. Or make we enter brothel across Nigeria make we see who many pass? Abi na women when dey do lesbiansm you want talk? Abi na women when their husban go get big shop, them go dey steal him money dey give one small boy to dey lash them. In all of Nigeria, no tribe do ashawo work pass Igbo women for brothel o or online hook-up. If any tribe get moral justification to judge Benin women, nor be Igbo tribe when una girls dey sell toto while una women dey pay for prick and practice lesbianism up and down.

Omo

1 Like

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by freshkpomo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:
When is national election done on the basis of tribe?

If you guys are not ready to be a country, let's stop pretending and end this geographical expression!

No one is stopping Igbo from going wherever they want to go. Talk to your senators and your governors of your 5 states, if they agree then it's easy to get your own country. Lastly, you failed to get my point when I said Edo people stood solidly behind obi, I did not say that so Igbos will start worshipping us, I said that to tell you that if we had anything against Igbo people we would have abstained like some tribes did. We have nothing against any tribe, only individuals and we go for those individuals because the stupidity of one can't be rubbed on all. Benin people currently are supporting an Esan person ahead of their Benin son, that's who we are, no bias, no hate.

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by DMerciful(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10
Supporting Obi is for your own good, you're not doing Obi nor Igbos a favor.

I'm Igbo but I'm not from SE so when you say 5 states, na you sabi.

Biafra left btw 1967-1970 but you guys forced us back into Nigeria with celebrations.

You have to now deal with us
freshkpomo:

No one is stopping Igbo from going wherever they want to go. Talk to your senators and your governors of your 5 states, if they agree then it's easy to get your own country. Lastly, you failed to get my point when I said Edo people stood solidly behind obi, I did not say that so Igbos will start worshipping us, I said that to tell you that if we had anything against Igbo people we would have abstained like some tribes did. We have nothing against any tribe, only individuals and we go for those individuals because the stupidity of one can't be rubbed on all. Benin people currently are supporting an Esan person ahead of their Benin son, that's who we are, no bias, no hate.
Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Paythemback: 4:35pm On Jul 10
Gerhards:

Even your present president named Bola Escoba Tinubu is a drug lord in the level of El-chapo, here is my evidence grin

Abi now,that's why his father got killed by drug Lord like your savior

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Gerhards: 4:37pm On Jul 10
CyrusVI:

F off to river zambezi

Everybody in Nigeria know you people as coward, i will attach my evidence now, and don't forget Achebe is greater than your entire tribe both dead and alive, lick the truth, ODE-DIDIRIN grin grin

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Gerhards: 4:38pm On Jul 10
Paythemback:

Abi now,that's why his father got killed by drug Lord like your savior

Show us photo of Obi father with his drug case?

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Goodvibes007: 4:40pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:

LMAO. Gbajue trying to gaslight people.

5 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Goodvibes007: 4:41pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:

Gbajue 2

4 Likes

Re: Wetin Benin People Do This Tribe From The South by Goodvibes007: 4:41pm On Jul 10
DMerciful:

LMAO. Gbajue 3

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's Most Corrupt Men Ever (add Yours If You Can Remember) / With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos / Why Did Electricity Bill Increase By 100% - 300% Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.