Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,416 members, 7,974,702 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post (20629 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by grandstar(m): 11:36am On Jul 10
LadyExcellency:

The only cryptic message there is the open admission that World Bank and IMF have been interfering in our elections.

How? :

The "boy" does not know what the IMF and World Bank stand for.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by LtChisom: 11:36am On Jul 10
Seefinish:
This idiat should respect Tinubu because of his age. The government he described as " dangerous ethnocentric" his father did worst when he was the governor of Kaduna.

When an old man behaves like a retarded kid, he will 1 treated as such period.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by TemmyT002(m): 11:36am On Jul 10
What he means is that "Nobody is too big to be rigged out"
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Sweeetheart(m): 11:37am On Jul 10
Did this kid won on his achievement? He won election on his father authority and influence

If a sitting president and the opposition can't unseat him, na your noise go unseat him

Tinubu just need to address the high cost of foods and all these propaganda will appear like it never exist

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by idonhammer: 11:37am On Jul 10
See neck like chekeleke

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by eskuvoisrael(m): 11:37am On Jul 10
That's if there's a functional rule of law
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Sicklebear28: 11:41am On Jul 10
Coolsat:
Tinubu is a one time president. Mark this down

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Wizpa(m): 11:41am On Jul 10
Seefinish:
This idiat should respect Tinubu because of his age. The government he described as " dangerous ethnocentric" his father did worst when he was the governor of Kaduna.

Your are full of shit

Old fools like you deserve no respect

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by blowjohn(m): 11:41am On Jul 10
SmartPolician:

That's his business, but what I know is that things were never this bad in Buhari's time...not the point that Nigerians cannot even afford basic foodstuffs.

Ur point is fair and true.

But if he supported the previous government, playing blind eye them, then he has no moral rights to talk about this one.

Both are hallmarks of hardship and suffering

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by 1972xy: 11:43am On Jul 10
Until then.
Nigeria will laugh last
Regional government is looming...local government autonomy is taking off
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Difrent: 11:45am On Jul 10
AMINDA:

Christians and Southerners? Do you westerners really think you can use the toga of Christians and Southerners to galvanise vote for Tinubu after benefitting from a Muslim Muslim ticket? This is not a southern Presidency, Tinubu's government is a southwestern Presidency.

Throwing Elrufai under the bus in the hope of propping up one of his northern stooges as a potential successor will turn out to be the biggest blunder of Tinubu. Elrufai is a dependable ally but a very formidable opponent. He has the voice of a lot of Northern youth, more than you realize. Game on!

All of which couldn't make Buhari President after three attempts until Bola came into the scene

Underestimate Pbat at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Blitzking: 11:46am On Jul 10
Nemere2020:

Bashir El-Rufai
Who is Bashir el rufai...?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by BigkokoRep: 11:46am On Jul 10
geng geng........hahahahahahahaha...

Bashir talk, but watch how lowlive red ass rhesus monkeys go begin mention Igbos of Nigeria and HE Peter Obi and the ever strong Obidient Movement! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nemere2020:

Bashir El-Rufai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Dpharisee: 11:48am On Jul 10
LadyExcellency:

The only cryptic message there is the open admission that World Bank and IMF have been interfering in our elections.
It implies that America which controls World Bank interferes in our elections which his father has been a benefiary

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Ojuntana: 11:49am On Jul 10
AMINDA:

Christians and Southerners? Do you westerners really think you can use the toga of Christians and Southerners to galvanise vote for Tinubu after benefitting from a Muslim Muslim ticket? This is not a southern Presidency, Tinubu's government is a southwestern Presidency.

Throwing Elrufai under the bus in the hope of propping up one of his northern stooges as a potential successor will turn out to be the biggest blunder of Tinubu. Elrufai is a dependable ally but a very formidable opponent. He has the voice of a lot of Northern youth, more than you realize. Game on!
Nobody is galvanizing anything. The fact still remains that Elrufai is a tribal and religious bigot and only a foolish Christian or Southerner will support anything he is doing out of hate for Tinubu.
I do not support Tinubu and he should carry his cross but it will be foolishness for any southerner to join northern bigots like Elrufai without ensuring that the support will yield a southern Christian at least or another Southern Muslim at the worst. Anything outside of that is plain foolishness.
The north have done their worst with a Muslim Muslim presidency. What more can you do? Install another Muslim Muslim with a northern Muslim president?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Ebigwei007: 11:49am On Jul 10
The chicken as come home to rooste
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by arantess: 11:49am On Jul 10
Nemere2020:

Bashir El-Rufai
honestly buhari was not this useless and clueless, quite surprisingly
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by BrutusOj(m): 11:56am On Jul 10
See that imbe talking like he has more than one vote. He is over hyping his midget father who connived with other fools from the north and south to put us in this current state. Jagaban of Borgu has come to stay, your father and other northern noise makers will continue their consultations up and down till they die of frustration.
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Svoboda(m): 11:56am On Jul 10
Ojuntana:

Where's the link to this?

But anyone who is supporting Elrufai is simply a fool

Man supported Tinubu based on ethnoreligious consideration aka Muslim Muslim ticket

So just because he did not get what he hoped, he'll now start fighting Tinubu and you'll support him ba?

What do you think will happen if he get back into power again? Christians and Southerners use your head o. Don't follow the wrong crowd o

He didnt support tinubu because of muslim/muslim ticket. He supported tinubu simply because of 2031.
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by ufotunang: 11:56am On Jul 10
9japride:
wink[color=#006600][/color]

Why didn't he make this statement during Buhari's time?
He has no moral right to criticise any government in power.
, Buhari administration was not as worst like this..see how very bad the economy is now ..high inflation, high foodstuffs price.. everything on the high side
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by ZIAZI(m): 11:57am On Jul 10
Wetin I dey get from the who drama be say:

The hardship wey hit all of us during Buhari's 8 years no too affect Northerners. They had lots of aids from the FG I presume.

Na now wey alarm don blow for North. They acted like it wasn't their business all along because of FG patronage.

If na so, I go look past the underperformance of Asiwaju. He will be there till 2045. Make all of us suffer am dia!
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by hafeeanubasy: 11:59am On Jul 10
Coolsat:
Tinubu is a one time president. Mark this down
What happen to the days of
Tinubu can never get APC ticket
Tinubu can never become the president
Tinubu can never be declared the president
Tinubu can never be sworn in
Tinubu will never be sworn in
Tinubu will be removed after 5months
Timubu will die before December 2023

Now..its TINUBU IS A ONE TIME PRESIDENT

UNA MAD 😆
..I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by OredoPikin: 11:59am On Jul 10
Nemere2020:

Bashir El-Rufai
bashir is igbo grin

thankGod the north is now waking up and can clearly see the hypocrisy of the west.
this time, no one will be deceived by fake media propagandas
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Thiefobi1: 12:01pm On Jul 10
By the time jagaban start with una u and your papa go carry una bag run go Syria.
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by BigkokoRep: 12:02pm On Jul 10
The Young Turks of the North! Fear no go let the legendary cowards to say pim!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by TEYA: 12:03pm On Jul 10
Nemere2020:

Bashir El-Rufai
This guy's weird shoulders make him look like a kangaroo standing tall!

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by OredoPikin: 12:03pm On Jul 10
richiemcgold:
He won't be saying this if his papa is not ignored by this current govt.

Nigerians know the real friends of the masses. Bashir is not one of them; neither is Tinubu nor El rufai.

Obi?
You mean that gbajue?
Despite all these disappointments, Tinubu is still a better leader.
i am happy TINUBU came before Obi.

when pastor paul adefarasin was saying we will have saul before david, i joined to criticize him. but now, i can clearly see God needed to teach people like a lesson so that when Obi assume power, all your doubts about him will be clear

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by TEYA: 12:08pm On Jul 10
SmartPolician:
I know that El-Rufai's son is uncouth and uncultured, but I totally agree with him on the last sentence.

You cannot impose a collosal failure on the people, no matter how tribalist or religious you get. Running Nigeria is bigger than Tinubu; dude has no innovative ideas. You cannot keep destroying this country and expect everyone to keep quiet.

Let's call a spade what it is. Nigeria needs a disciplined, frugal, energetic and innovative entrepreneur like Peter Obi to run it like a successful company.
Trust me, lack of energy, frugality, discipline and innovation are not the things that make Bello and a huge section of the Muslim north to hate Tinubu, the north has been completely been kicked out of the corridors of power and they are struggling to breathe. Tilumbu has fed them a full dose of their bitter pill and they are finding it incredibly hard to swallow. Mu-mu ticket is clearly not favouring them and their families. grin
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by mohims(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10
Racoon:
This useless bigot son of a fanatic never made this kind of cryptic posts during the useless Buhari government
Don't mind the jackass. I have gone to bombard him on X. The uncouth mofo had to block me. I gave it to him wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Sunnymatey(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10
If his dad has emerge a minister, this adminstration would've been adjudge "the best".
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Ojuntana: 12:13pm On Jul 10
LtChisom:

nobody is supporting the ostrich necked imbe or his father, but you know you guys invented this type of politics, so others learnt it, especially, the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy but since our interest is aligned no P for the mean time.
I hope in the process of chasing enemy of your enemy you don't fall into a ditch. If you allow ElRufai to deceive you into voting a Northerner in, you'll be in worse place than the Tinubu crews are right now`
Re: Nobody Is Too Big To Be Voted Out: Bashir El-rufai's Cryptic Post by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Jul 10
Absolutely true 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose’s Aide, Others Dump PDP For APC / Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown / Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.