Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote (14275 Views)

NANS Endorse Edo APC Guber Candidate Monday Okpebholo / Edo APC Guber Candidate, Senator Okpebholo Receives Certificate Of Return / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Indispensable85(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

I keep track,I love electoral statistics.you can say I am an election expert...
Thousands also defected in etsako central ward 2 of Ogiadomhe and also in esan central ward 1-2..
Idahosa mum and ize iyamu are from same place

Lol.....dem suppose dey pay u frm apc headquarters.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10
Indispensable85:

Lol.....dem suppose dey pay u frm apc headquarters.

A mixture of passion and pay.
With the way APC is pulling crowd in esan south east,they might embarrass ighodalo
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by VIKTO83(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10
Me sef wey no be lawyer go fit win this case for APC if it gets to d court.
Ask INEC why him name no dey their portal.
Provide other witnesses who INEC at one point or another had disenfranchised.

Case never close?
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by officialmario(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10
Prince2324:
As pdp and APC no come follow for the election na lp all the way.
Show love da prince
Anything for me
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Amayabor1: 3:08pm On Jul 10
AKAyomide:
It doesn’t mean that he needs to be a registered voter for him to stand as a political candidate to run for an elected office. It’s mere talk say and it’s baseless. He may decide not to come out to cast his vote because it’s on his right to do so too

He nor go come out to cast vote for himself but make me come out come cast vote for am.

Una dey really ment for this nairaland
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Arabs999: 3:13pm On Jul 10
Elidrisy20:
I'm not sure election will take place in Edo state
Nna if Election doesn't take place, then Erection must surely take place...
Edo Italian league, I hailooooh..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 3:31pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

Verify the voters card fraud concerning ighodalo first and report
So is that you corroborating what @saharareporters said?😂😂

I like the ASAP response from you.😂😂
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by JuanDeDios: 3:47pm On Jul 10
jattopeter:
Funny , wake up to reality. No Court will do that in this country.
State elections have been voided in Nigeria over pre-election matters. Those are a joke to you?
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by JuanDeDios: 3:48pm On Jul 10
jattopeter:
Funny , wake up to reality. No Court will do that in this country.
Omehia, Lyon, etc. are a joke to you?
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10
meum:

So is that you corroborating what @saharareporters said?😂😂

I like the ASAP response from you.😂😂

I just logged in mine and my friends own,same issue.inec website has always been problematic
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 4:11pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

I just logged in mine and my friends own,same issue.inec website has always been problematic
You want to check if your oga’s name is there abi? If it didn’t dey it didn’t dey! Even if you check with everyone’s account E no go show.

In case you find it, do well to furnish us with a screenshot of your findings so we can be well informed too😂
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10
meum:

You want to check if your oga’s name is there abi? If it didn’t dey it didn’t dey! Even if you check with everyone’s account E no go show.

In case you find it, do well to furnish us with a screenshot of your findings so we can be well informed too😂

Sorry,APC has taken Edo
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Elidrisy20: 4:29pm On Jul 10
Arabs999:

Nna if Election doesn't take place, then Erection must surely take place...
Edo Italian league, I hailooooh..
grin grin grin grin
guy for this tinubu regime, wea preek no dey rise
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 4:32pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

Sorry,APC has taken Edo
But dem never do election na? Sorry I forgot the rigging has been planned & perfected. I hope the people don’t scatter you guys’ plans because it will be too shameful.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10
meum:

But dem never do election na? Sorry I forgot the rigging has been planned & perfected. I hope the people don’t scatter you guys’ plans because it will be too shameful.

The people are overwhelmingly with okpebholo that's why I said APC has Edo already.the polls na just formality.even in ighodalo LGA,APC dey dominate am
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 5:15pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

The people are overwhelmingly with okpebholo that's why I said APC has Edo already.the polls na just formality.even in ighodalo LGA,APC dey dominate am
I no want hear wailings after election sha. E sha no concern me na you Dey like tag me
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Indispensable85(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

A mixture of passion and pay.
With the way APC is pulling crowd in esan south east,they might embarrass ighodalo

Passion and pay......LolHaha enjoyment! Our own no pay sha....

Esan south east may give a shocker. Asue Ighodalo is not known at home. Na pdp just dey promote am.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10
meum:

I no want hear wailings after election sha. E sha no concern me na you Dey like tag me

I dey tag you to see how pdp is collapsing.i hardly wail,it is anti APC that are known for that
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10
Indispensable85:

Passion and pay......LolHaha enjoyment! Our own no pay sha....

Esan south east may give a shocker. Asue Ighodalo is not known at home. Na pdp just dey promote am.

Yes just like atiku...they are inaugurating uhumnwonde campaign team today
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 5:46pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

I dey tag you to see how pdp is collapsing.i hardly wail,it is anti APC that are known for that
APC dey wail no let anybody lie for you.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10
meum:

APC dey wail no let anybody lie for you.

APC hardly lose so we don't wail.na Una lp/pdp guys dey wail on a normal
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Great2017: 5:55pm On Jul 10
AKAyomide:
It doesn’t mean that he needs to be a registered voter for him to stand as a political candidate to run for an elected office. It’s mere talk say and it’s baseless. He may decide not to come out to cast his vote because it’s on his right to do so too
Yet, he want others to vote for him.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 6:00pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

APC hardly lose so we don't wail.na Una lp/pdp guys dey wail on a normal
Who told you I’m LP/PDP? That is the mistake you people in that s@t@nic APC make. You guys create two boxes in your heads & put anyone with an opinion different from yours.

APC people dey wail. No be everywhere APC dey win. So their members dey wail & it’s even worse in this great tinubulation wailing with a sprinkle of groans.😂
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Indispensable85(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10
Sahara reporters nor well.

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10
meum:

Who told you I’m LP/PDP? That is the mistake you people in that s@t@nic APC make. You guys create two boxes in your heads & put anyone with an opinion different from yours.

APC people dey wail. No be everywhere APC dey win. So their members dey wail & it’s even worse in this great tinubulation wailing with a sprinkle of groans.😂

So pdp and lp is not satanic in your warped and little mind? It seems you havent recovered from the loss of last year.sept will be the coffin nailer
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by rolams(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10
What if he registered outside his state?
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 7:27pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

So pdp and lp is not satanic in your warped and little mind? It seems you havent recovered from the loss of last year.sept will be the coffin nailer
Loss? Did you see me contesting for any position in 2023?

For a party that mismanaged the largest economy in Africa & made it a laughing stock. Exchange rate to a dollar went from N199 (N216 they campaigned with) to N1,550 isn’t that s@t@nic? That’s extremely w!ck3d and 3v!l.

For the supporters to still support these same people shows how s@t@n!c (extremely 3v!l & w!ck3d) they are. You see why the word was used? Because it fits perfectly for what they have done. I know where your warped & little mind (in your words) went to but if that’s how you interpreted it then I think you might not be wrong too.😂
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10
meum:

Loss? Did you see me contesting for any position in 2023?

For a party that mismanaged the largest economy in Africa & made it a laughing stock. Exchange rate to a dollar went from N199 (N216 they campaigned with) to N1,550 isn’t that s@t@nic? That’s extremely w!ck3d and 3v!l.

For the supporters to still support these same people shows how s@t@n!c (extremely 3v!l & w!ck3d) they are. You see why the word was used? Because it fits perfectly for what they have done. I know where your warped & little mind (in your words) went to but if that’s how you interpreted it then I think you might not be wrong too.😂

Lol,na only asue Waka come for the fraud oh.efcc has been petitioned.see below son

Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by Jevica: 8:47pm On Jul 10
AKAyomide:

Can you just listen to yourself.
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by meum: 10:54pm On Jul 10
senatordave1:

Lol,na only asue Waka come for the fraud oh.efcc has been petitioned.see below son

I saw it before you did. I know it was a huge relief to you. The way you sounded in your response shows it. This work of defending politician no be small work aswr! I hope the pay is commensurate with the task😂😂
Re: Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Monday Okpebholo Not Registered To Vote by senatordave1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10
meum:

I saw it before you did. I know it was a huge relief to you. The way you sounded in your response shows it. This work of defending politician no be small work aswr! I hope the pay is commensurate with the task😂😂

If you are paid,I aren't.you guys are clutching to imaginary straws.the earlier you accept the loss,the better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jang, Others Attend Jonathan’s Dinner / How To Fight And End Corruption In Nigeria - Opinion / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.