Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

"You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham (39161 Views)

(video)you Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To D!e- Actres Toyin Abraham / Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' / Theresa Edem Isemin: My Pastor’s Message Pushed Me Into Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by IamAsiri: 8:59pm On Jul 10
joseph1832:
Toyin herself said she didn't arrest the mother and sister. Whatever her supporters say doesn't matter as Toyin has debunked any rumor there is, about the mother and sister being arrested by her.

By whom were they now arrested? She has shifted the blame on the police right?
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10
We are still waiting for next plans😂😂😂
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Zezco(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10
Out of more than 8 millions people voted for tinubu , she is the only one you can bully for coming out to enfranchise her right, lock them all up including their mama that didn't train them they deserve it.

So no freedom of speech and engagement again in Nigeria.
officialwdhtv:
"You have pushed me to the wall. I am ready to die" - Actress Toyin Abraham declares war on social media bullies

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQT5uSlwvs
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Eweduses: 10:10pm On Jul 10
Alliswell248:

And thousands of alaigbo people can't stop moving to the SW daily.

No sane person want to relocate to the sad yeast.
Who is even dreaming to come to your sad_w@ste filled with agberos, pick pockets and mosquitoes?🤣🤣🤣
Keep crying, you think only trees are in the South East? Oponu grin

Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by joseph1832(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10
IamAsiri:

By whom were they now arrested? She has shifted the blame on the police right?
she said she didn't arrest the mother and sister. That's it. Let the mother and sister come out and tell us who had them arrested.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Fcwilly: 10:23pm On Jul 10
If you are ready to die ok no problems, just make sure you paid for your tomb, so we won't have problems paying for space, oshi radarada looking for cheap publicity. Idiot
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by cucumbar: 10:24pm On Jul 10
unavailablecity:

Her candidate was my candidate exactly, Olodo Obi was 99% IBOS candidate, listen even Obama wouldn't have done a miracle with Nigeria but we all had a candidate. Some are pain cos their candidate lost probably the reason many like Toyin are being targeted. Horrible below belt attitudes.
olodo… you can’t even write good English. Na cotton wool full your head, that’s why you voted a fossil.

See him smelly mouth wey he use Dey talk.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by IamAsiri: 10:28pm On Jul 10
joseph1832:
she said she didn't arrest the mother and sister. That's it. Let the mother and sister come out and tell us who had them arrested.

Abeg. Die the matter.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by ComeToJesus: 10:30pm On Jul 10
officialwdhtv:
"You have pushed me to the wall. I am ready to die" - Actress Toyin Abraham declares war on social media bullies

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Always lousy
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Fearurcreeator: 10:43pm On Jul 10
SmartPolician:

Oga, shove your sermon down your throat.

These people need to understand that political decisions have weighty consequences.
Na why I like Abacha .. most of you Obi rindin abusing people online cus them vote Tinubu ... Some of you your families are civil servants stealing government money ... Engaging daily in corrupt practices... Some of your family members are into fraud but many of you came online bullying others that doesn't support Obi ... Enikur**
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by chima47(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10
I will give the advice Jesus gave Judas in John 13:28 "What you are about to do, do quickly,"......
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Fearurcreeator: 10:45pm On Jul 10
Goodvibes007:
Obidients are crying all over the thread since one of their fascist member has been locked up for defamation.

But all you Obidients are happy that Ijele speak still remain locked up for defamation. All because he spoke up against IPOB terrorism.

If hypocrisy had a face, it would be that of Obidients.

Yes ooo. The foolish boy was even daring Toyin to take him to court. We heard that the boys poor mum collapsed when he was arrested. To those spreading rumours that Toyin arrested the boy's mother. Well she did not. Toyin even gave her money to buy drugs 🤣
Toyin na mumu sha ... Person wey for let the boy mama cry well well... She no train her pikin well...
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Fearurcreeator: 10:46pm On Jul 10
jayce232:

Don't mind her
Because people are now clamouring for the boy's release, she is now claiming she wants to die. Bunch of oppressors.
Go talk to Eniola badmus anyhow , you go sleep cell tire ... Na this Toyin just mumu ... The boy mama sef go follow her pikin enter cell
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by HilcomTech(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10
Angelfrost:
There is a reason why top celebrities abstain from politics...!

It's one thing to have a personal political view or conviction, but parroting it about on your public space knowing how influential you are is a whole different ball game.

Especially when it comes to elections that affect the lives of millions...!

Those who supported Buhari openly had to go into hiding after... When an elected leader messes up, he can't be touched, but frustrated people will seek out the nearest supporters.

Your hypocrissy stinks

PSquare, CharlieBoy and other Igbos celebrities supported Obi is Ok abi

1 Like

Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by flyinnizam(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10
Olaide1295:
Really unfair the way this woman is castigated for supporting her own candidate.
People should be able to disagree without insults/quarrels. Everyone has a right to their choice.
she said Tinubu told her his plans...ppl are just asking her to educate dem about the plans that made her support Tinubu
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Tflex01: 11:03pm On Jul 10
NSK4U:

Nonsense and ingredients. If she can't stand the heat, why enter the kitchen in the first place?? Am I supposed to pity an adult who's trying to show me emotions after voting in someone the age of her grandpa to lead millions of people?? Does she know how many of her mates and young generation that the clueless government she supported has led to death? What does she think her death would add or affect in the scheme of hardship in average families in Nigeria?? She's a dunce like the drug lord impostor she supported

But you supported another terrible criminal in Obi??

Clo.wns. 😂
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Abee79(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10
Gaslighting 🤣🤣🤣
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Tflex01: 11:07pm On Jul 10
Felaincarnated:
Dat black idiat na living corpse. Na small tin
remain to drop

Fortunately, he has more worth and more accomplished than your father.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Tflex01: 11:12pm On Jul 10
Kobojunkie:
Toyin and the boy were both fighting each other. Until Toyin used her clout to get his mother arrested. Is that really the kind of world you wish to live in where people are unjustly and illegally arrested because some ego could not stand the heat you set on them for their actions? The common sense to do would have been to sue the boy himself, not get his mother and sister illegally arrested. undecided

You supported another criminal who is a smooth talker but poor performance in the last election, how would you feel if legions of never do wells in the like of Obidients curse you and your family daily for your decisions.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Okhuadams(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Id you die Dem bury you life goes on who send your death
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by CondemnBattery(f): 11:45pm On Jul 10
The dragging is not about her choice, rather is about the plans she alleged tinubu shared with her. People are asking her to share the plans, but shes crying lime a baby. radarada.
Its time to show working, shes crying witch hunt.
Olaide1295:
Really unfair the way this woman is castigated for supporting her own candidate.
People should be able to disagree without insults/quarrels. Everyone has a right to their choice.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Stayingalive: 12:11am
whytediamond:
grin

If you see anybody diligent in his business, he/she will not pay mind to social media.

Think of any great man/woman.
Una go just dey talk off point. Is she not a public figure?
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Angelfrost(m): 1:42am
HilcomTech:

Your hypocrissy stinks

PSquare, CharlieBoy and other Igbos celebrities supported Obi is Ok abi

Read again, and quit this nonsense!

Are those the only top celebrities?!! Did I support or make a case for them?!!

Are they the ones running about and getting harried by Twitter users?!! Are they the ones under discussion here?!!

If their candidate had won and failed woefully, won't they have suffered the same thing?!!

You need to stop projecting your insecurities and prejudices on other people... It's very childish and unintelligent.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by kevotek1000(m): 3:46am
Your words can make you or mar you...
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by kevotek1000(m): 4:03am
Tflex01:

But you supported another terrible criminal in Obi??

Clo.wns. 😂

Pls calm down that Obi is loved by all. And Obi government will not have been this worst. Let's leave sentiments and tribalism aside and put the right leaders to power.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by ukaface(f): 5:47am
Take Tinubu with you aunty

Aje
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Killermamba: 5:52am
Olaide1295:
you guys don't get it, nobody is bullying her because she campaign or voted tinubu, they are only after her because of what she did and said after the election. She and eniola badmos did people dirty after the election rubbing the whole insult on their face they are being remembered because the government has failed on their promises after a year. But threatening her son? Do that to me I nor go arrest you, I go find you with men kpai you before you even blink.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by HilcomTech(m): 5:54am
Angelfrost:

Read again, and quit this nonsense!

Are those the only top celebrities?!! Did I support or make a case for them?!!

Are they the ones running about and getting harried by Twitter users?!! Are they the ones under discussion here?!!

If their candidate had won and failed woefully, won't they have suffered the same thing?!!

You need to stop projecting your insecurities and prejudices on other people... It's very childish and unintelligent.

D U M B & ST00PEED hypocritical IP0B

Its OK for tribalistic Igbo celebrities to support Obi for bad for Other celebrities to support other candidates.

IP0B/0BIDIENTS have been attacking celebrities who supported Tinubu long before the elections so this is not a case of Tinubu failed or not.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by caniva(m): 6:29am
Dear Towing Vehicle,

Your wish to die is granted but don't kill anyone along, die your die alone.

Peace on to you.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by GABRIEL6036: 7:04am
I like her before but reduced ever since she emback on showcasing power on inferior dumb ass nigga and can't look away as our Lord Jesus Christ did and taught us.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by IkeAbuja(f): 8:09am
RIP in advance. MUMU aunty
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Otolomo1(m): 8:10am
Is it a bad thing to vote ?
It a choice not by force to vote someone
Not voting for your candidate doesn't mean you should be abusing me...
We are in a free world...
But some are still in a political bondage
atiku4President:
Who cares? The pressure on her is from the government she voted for and nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / Uche Ogbodo Gorgeous In Bra Top / Kechi Okwuchi And Yemi Alade Sing On Stage

Viewing this topic: life707, olumaxi(m), khorex(m), Tunex252(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.