Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,010 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

"You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham (39182 Views)

(video)you Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To D!e- Actres Toyin Abraham / Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' / Theresa Edem Isemin: My Pastor’s Message Pushed Me Into Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by arantess: 8:18am
sleek214:
I am very sure only you can handle 10,000 online obidients... They're poor, weak and hungry....
but its south west folks we see crying ebinpawa oooo...and those lining up at bourdillon during sallah for rice and meat due to extreme hunger are yoruba muslims not obidients.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by atiku4President(m): 8:46am
CyrusVI:

U dont care if she dies just cause she shares a diff political ideology from u

Its funny cause we all will die and guess what, not even 1% of the world would care and u know whats more exciting, the world wont stop and many would still have 10000 reasons to be happy that night

The silliest banter is that of death. As if any of us is immortal
Hope you got the responses you deserve from others?
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Felaincarnated: 9:30am
Guess ur father is a COLOSSAL FAILURE hence u tink others are. No go huzzle
Tflex01:

Fortunately, he has more worth and more accomplished than your father.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Tflex01: 9:45am
Felaincarnated:
Guess ur father is a COLOSSAL FAILURE hence u tink others are. No go huzzle

I say again, Seyi Law has more worth than your father! and he's more accomplished too. That is why nobody is talking about the halfwit.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by ada9ja(f): 10:39am
CyrusVI:

U dont care if she dies just cause she shares a diff political ideology from u

Its funny cause we all will die and guess what, not even 1% of the world would care and u know whats more exciting, the world wont stop and many would still have 10000 reasons to be happy that night

The silliest banter is that of death. As if any of us is immortal

Make una leave she share diff political ideology

Nobody attacked her for that....

In her video, she said she was insulted for supporting GEJ....why she no die then...abeg all na cruise

GEJ coffin was carried when he was alive, baba still dey cruise
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Hollarzx3042: 10:46am
The question is that is she truly ready to die 😁😁
I'm very sure that when she remember what she have in her account she will want to die some other time 😂😂
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Midex88(m): 11:04am
Madam, no talk too much, go after them and do the needful.. the prisons needs new candidates..
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Subonbon(m): 11:23am
Talk is cheap.....ask my neighbor undecided
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by TheGift: 11:32am
officialwdhtv:
"You have pushed me to the wall. I am ready to die" - Actress Toyin Abraham declares war on social media bullies

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQT5uSlwvs

Please don’t die because of some brainless idiots ooo.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by Felaincarnated: 11:43am
Post ur papa if e sure u. Omo ale
Tflex01:

I say again, Seyi Law has more worth than your father! and he's more accomplished too. That is why nobody is talking about the halfwit.
Re: "You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham by zomby(m): 12:32pm
officialwdhtv:
"You have pushed me to the wall. I am ready to die" - Actress Toyin Abraham declares war on social media bullies

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kQT5uSlwvs

Who is pushing Toyin to the wall? The pigs?
If the senseless pigs are responsible for this, pls Toyin you don't need to die for them. They will remain the perpetual losers till the end of time.
How can you die for a group of worthless ragamuffins? Stay focused and continue to do good movies...Nothing do you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mayorkun's Mother, Toyin Adewale Looking Radiant In New Year Photos / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!'

Viewing this topic: life707, olumaxi(m), khorex(m), Tunex252(m), Owodiran1(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.