Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,569 members, 7,929,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara (16702 Views)

Rivers State House Of Assembly Under Martins Amaewhule Sits Again / Amaewhule Remains Speaker: Appeal Court Rules On Rivers Assembly Speakership / Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11
Bluntemperor:

For the this governor,e be like say,e no de see to obey the Law!
Have the Budgets being spent got approval at all or are we not to obey the Laws of the Land?
How can he be talking of 2025, when the Current year is yet to settled?
Na wa o!
The budget was sent to the authentic House of Assembly and approved. Which law are you talking about that he disobeyed when it comes to RS budget? Please educate us
Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by AntiTerrorist: 12:05pm On Jul 11
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzMRXl6dfw
This man is greater than Buhari, Tinubu and Wike combined. Very intelligent man.

1 Like

Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by Paythemback: 12:24pm On Jul 11
Bluntemperor:

For the this governor,e be like say,e no de see to obey the Law!
Have the Budgets being spent got approval at all or are we not to obey the Laws of the Land?
How can he be talking of 2025, when the Current year is yet to settled?
Na wa o!

Anybody wey dey win for River nah him I dey support
Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by Chiefpriestt: 12:24pm On Jul 11
Philipponzaghi:
Oh, how lucky we are to have a governor who is more concerned with preparing for a budget that is five years away, rather than addressing the present needs of his people. Judas indeed.
Hush it zone b. You lots love injustice and illegality so much
Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by Gerhards: 12:32pm On Jul 11
prizeless:
It will really shock Fubara when he realizes that he stands alone, it will be too late

Go and sleep when you done spitting on your phone, Fubara is busy with River state projects

1 Like

Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by Bovis(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11
Seems like this man has bitten more than he can chew, you can sense the fear in his voice. He has been completely cornered by his political foes

I feel sorry for him
Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by Ulogwe1: 12:57pm On Jul 11
All these noise will continue till 2027.

Before you know it boom election.
Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by LordIsaac(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11
001Lagos:
Fubara 21

Wike and Tinubu: 0
You and I know that this is not Tinubu’s forte…if not, it will be a walk over just like it happened with the gbajue coroner. I’m not holding brief for the Jagaban, but just stating the obvious.
Re: We Are Preparing 2025 Budget, Amaewhule & Others Are Gone - Fubara by Sweeetheart(m): 3:08pm On Jul 11
I hate godfatherism and that's why I'm supporting Fubara but I hate disloyalty as well

I expect him to talk less, he had people supporting him already, if these lawmakers get the final verdict to perform their legislative functions, Fubara might be the first river state gov to be impeached and heaven will not fall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Light Coming Out From A Sheikhs Grave In Indonesia (pictures) / A List Of Power Stations In Nigeria / Do You Think Lateef Fagbemi Will Do Better Than Malami As AGF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.