Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume (23129 Views)

Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Shikini: 6:57am
Terrible
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by zoomman(m): 7:01am
sIfioksq:
Tinubu continues to demonstrate strong leadership and dedication to moving Nigeria forward, despite the challenges posed by past PDP rule. His

Your statement obviously shows that you never lived in Nigeria. I am sure everyone is also shocked with this gibberish.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by OJojossy10: 7:05am
Barely three years ago, they showed us rice pyramids and told us that shortage of food was a thing of the past, today, there is no single food in the reserve again.... A. P. C led governments always talking from the two sides of their mouth....
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Greattha: 7:07am
Honestly...Local Man is in shock trying to decipher the difference between the two ministries.

...and I hope his definition of livestock includes chickenss goats, pigs, fish and all not just cattle.🀑🀑🀑

Exceed15:
He put himself there.. he has seen the reality now.. clueless & confused fellow creating livestock ministry when there is ministry of Agriculture
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by 89green: 7:11am
001Lagos:

Did you read the news upside down?

They've caged Tinubu like the dullard he's always been inside aso rock

I hope all is well with him

You sure say the guy no be robot grin
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Tochi3(m): 7:13am
grin

..See the useless peoole who helped rigged & snatched for a certificate forger who showed signs of delusions during the fraudulent election campaign which he was dodging..

..they are now trying to Washington their hands from the calamity hey fostered on Nigerians..

..very any how irresponsible criminals of APCshit coven..

..when the warnings was stunden loud & clear on the consequences of allowing a drug addict steal the .andaze of Nigerians..it was thesame good for nothing creatures who were against the warnings.. grin grin

..by fire by force..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by beardedboy(m): 7:15am
001Lagos:

Don't buy that lame format. Tinubu fully knows what's going on. He must take responsibility for whatever happens under his administration. He's the one we know and he's the one we'll hold responsible.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Patrickker(m): 7:38am
loswhite:
Can you listen to yourself? Keep your foolish suggestion to yourself.
Bring a better or forever remain silent.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Curious345: 7:40am
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

All shades of Buhari
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by ibabz(m): 7:40am
I thought they said he built Lagos State. We are still waiting for him to build Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Quebec91(m): 7:40am
cheesy cheesy
001Lagos:

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Segxydube: 7:41am
sIfioksq:
Tinubu continues to demonstrate strong leadership and dedication to moving Nigeria forward, despite the challenges posed by past PDP rule. His

E no suppose beta 4 u
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by themanderon: 7:44am
He grabbed and ran away with power now it's crushing him to death.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Wiseman2y(m): 7:45am
sIfioksq:
challenges posed by past pdp rule are far better than the best performances of Apc misrule.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by tojahh(m): 7:53am
How do I register as a PLUTOCRAT?

If they have the power to cage Jagaban. I think that's the party I should belong to.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by kernniejay(m): 8:07am
galantjoe:

If my suggestion is foolish one, What do you think thatgovt can do to make farmers to go back to their farms.

Remember politicians are feeding on people common funds alone which created this banditry out of societal evil. To address it must be uprooted as youth restiveness in Niger Delta has stopped
Even though I was not the one that replied your first comment, I cannot tolerate to watch you speak nonsense and not correct you. The so-called bandits are immigrants imported by the ex president to topple the government of Jonathan if he had not won. The bandits have now seen a lucrative business in kidnapping and collecting "royalty" from farmers before they can be allowed to farm or harvest. You will never hear a developed country like USA, Germany, Russia, China, North/South Korea, France etc talking about pardoning terrorists, never. The only way to curb them permanently is to destroy them completely. And only a serious president that is ready can do that.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by ibabz(m): 8:07am
Bluntemperor:

Rubbish and Nonsense talk .
Don't rewrite history for us!
-What was PDP achievements,for 16 years,but pure sharing of Humongous NBILLIONS,both in Naira and Dollars to Members ! Is that the way to move Nigeria forward - ?
-Which Infrastructures did they put in Place,name them,let us know - for 16 year?
-If GEJ is a leader with ball, including Sambo ,his VP,would the Northern Political elites Leaders - have courage to rubbish him?
-In the Eastern Nigeria and their relics,that believes so much in PDP what was their achievements and may be we should ask Senators - Odua,Ekeremadu,etc, and most of the governors and the Budgets for 16- years - both in the States and Federal - that Mrs Okonji-Iweala ( who was a saving grace to GEJ govt at that time ) was warning - on why the govt had to be saving Money against hard times but the Governors were totally against her, saying they should share- and were even borrowing for Salaries.
For Ndume,he has nothing to Contribute but is just fighting for position and everyone, thinking that is the way to keep his area safe!
Nonsensical People Everywhere.
Very Shameful.

I think you have issue with comprehension, or you are the type that listens to attack or defend. I did not see anything wrong with what the guy said β€œPDP better” than APC. Even if he listed all the achievements under PDP, you would still deny them, because you don’t listen to understand but to attack.

PDP as a party moved Nigeria economy from nowhere to the fastest growing economy in Africa. But your dear party got their and destroyed EVERYTHING under 8yrs. I wonder what APC would have turned Nigeria into if they were the ones that took over from the military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Jayhome24: 8:07am
Caged a Yorba man? Tinubu is a demon no one can caged him unless he decided to stay off public by himself. You people are jokers because you don't understand Yoruba people at all God naturally gave them power to undo and do spiritually instead for you to caged them they will be the one to cage you.

Tinubu na Oosa(diety) so pls leave talk this was how they said Obj was caged then and he was laughing at them. And by the way Ndume where re you when Buhari nearly skinned us all alive, are you not in this country? So its now you suddenly remember to become human hunger activist?

Simply you are barred from seen Tinubu and you started crying? And what do you want to see him for in the first place? Is it Gbaja, or Ngalale, or who will cage a Yoruba president who pls who?

Una dey play....
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Amaggedon: 8:08am
sIfioksq:
Failures always blaming everyone else but them selves
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Mom007(f): 8:10am
Isn't it too early in his tenure to start pushing this stupid narrative? πŸ™„
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by RealDaughter(f): 8:12am
001Lagos:

Make Dem kill am there grin
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by travelzcruix: 8:12am
richiemcgold:
He said tinubu has been caged by the plutocrats in power.

I will like to know who and who are the so-called plutocrats?
plutomanian bro
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by YouAreNobody: 8:13am
princeazed:

Senator Ali Ndume is known as a falsehood alarmist who hasn't done anything reasonable for his senatorial district in Southern Borno because how can he said that Mr President has been caged as if he doesn't read daily newspapers headlines and besides, Remi Tinubu is so much alive to tell the president the bitter truth about the situation of things in the country
. Just look at the bullshit you just spewed. You lots disgust me
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Intergrated: 8:13am
Hedonisco:
Not even the ailing Yar' Adua was as aloof and disconnected as this maggot or his predecessor, both of the APCee. Yar Adua, even amid chesty coughs and evident physical malaise, still struggled to hold quarterly live media chats to address pressing issues and personally reassure Nigerians directly that government was aware of the problems on ground and working to fix them. Same with his predecessor OBJ and successor GEJ.

Compare that to the rubbish Nigeria has been subjected to since 2015 in the name of APC and the terribly aloof bunch of detestable creatures that call themselves leaders, with so much spiteful arrogance. These animals have uprooted and dismantled the appreciable gains Nigeria recorded under the PDP.
it baffles me. Does APC not have healthy people both mentally and physically fit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by okeke6969: 8:23am
sIfioksq:

Are you human or Bot?
I don't understand.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Metordman: 8:24am
001Lagos:

Agbadorians don't read, they are the dumbest slaves ever
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by MasterTeeUSA: 8:26am
Ndume is a drama king who craves attention. What has he done since he joined the National Assembly that an average Nigerian can point to? If your constituents are hungry, work with your Gov and start farming. Lead and stop passing the blame sitting in Abuja.

Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-caged-inside-presidential-villa-says-ndume/
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by mipeesoft(m): 8:31am
Bros that weed you're smoking is obviously not good for your health, you're gradually going insane sir... grin grin
sIfioksq:
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Mummyfour(f): 8:31am
sIfioksq:
you are still playing the ostrich even after an APC senator said all these? You should be worried about it and not looking for pdp to blame for APC failure even after almost 10 years of APC abysmal leadership. You people should stand on the part of truth for once

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by mipeesoft(m): 8:37am
You made a good point ooo but trust this apc government with CCTV cameras they will only show you what they want to show you.
koladata:
There's an agender to impoverish Nigeria, all past leaders since 1960 can't be wicked.

CCTV camera will be less than 10k if imported by the government from china , why is it hard to buy 10million cctv camara and station it at every nuke and cranny of the country, sign a deal with elon musk internet to power all of them. Let's see who does the kidnaping and where they go if camera is not there.

Station our military to monitor the camera and check who ever tries to play smart with them, ensure every farm has a stand by government cctv camera monitored by our soldiers 24 hours.

Get powerful software that gives alarm if one station camera is down and get a replacement within 5mins.

USA has 50million cameras , UK has 7,371,903 camera(meaning there's 1 camera per 11 people). They make it look like its difficult to rule this country . Almighty God will punish all of you that has destroyed this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by ochiosa(m): 8:40am
Minime10:
Blame Peter Obi
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dem go blame tire till hungry nor go let Dem remember his name again.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Everlastingson: 8:45am
Tinubu's regime keeps growing worse on daily basis. I'm not surprised anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Pictured With Dapo Abiodun, Ogun Governor-Elect / I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari / Fani Kayode Reacts To Violence In Kano, Attacks APC Government

Viewing this topic: Solari8(m), Okpueze1(m), Geronwa(m), Motherlove, Sicklebear28, aladetosin(m), Choiceone1, omokudu(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.