Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume (23129 Views)

Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume / APC Yet To Tell Me Not To Run, Says Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by kelly72: 8:45am
001Lagos:

Did you read the news upside down?

They've caged Tinubu like the dullard he's always been inside aso rock

I hope all is well with him

Supporters of criminality will always read stories like this from right to left, bottom up.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by onatisi(m): 8:52am
lolz, just like I said, i never believed we could have any president dumber than Buhari until Tinubu came and broke that record . so they have caged him, he doesn't read papers or watch the news or is he is blind, even if he is blind is he deaf too? all these excuses they give to make Tinubu look like an innocent person who doesn't know what is happening won't work. tinubu is only concerned about his second term bid and reelection therefore he will satisfy all his political friends at the expense of Nigerians to achieve this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by jattopeter(m): 8:55am
Thats our Problem , sentiment.
He left APC and jumped to mentioned PDP'S years of ruling. funny enough , to start with, Most of the PEOPLE in APC were officially Card bearer of PDP.
Abdullahi Adamu, Former Natianal APC Chairman , was a Governor under PDP.
Current Senate President , was a Governor under PDP.
Very Preposterous How we play with our future , in the guise of Religion, tribe, Political Party.......
We have long way to go.
Bobloco:

You didn't mention the immediate past APC eight-year rule. 
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by caye(m): 9:09am
galantjoe:

If my suggestion is foolish one, What do you think thatgovt can do to make farmers to go back to their farms.

Remember politicians are feeding on people common funds alone which created this banditry out of societal evil. To address it must be uprooted as youth restiveness in Niger Delta has stopped
The agenda has evolved from mere religious war by Yusuf and his deputy, Shekau.

It now has about 2-3 international political & religious dimension:

- total Islamisation of Nigeri & establishment of shariah as the only legal system of rule. These terrorists receive orders too from Isis international.

- destabilising west Africa & Congo, so as to ensure constant and cheap mineral resources to western ( esp France) and Arab nations, while improverish we Africans

- depopulation agenda & GMOs of the bill gates group ( eugenetics.)
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by PlanetZero: 9:11am
Some Nigerians get akumu for head. Who cage am? Keep deceiving una sef
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by MamaletASO: 9:11am
[b]You must be a foo*lish man ndume.. I guess it's time for you to speak to power.. where were you in d last 8-years??

It is very glaring that Nigeria can never be one..why do we continue deceiving ourselves??

Let the country be divided and let everyone go according to their culture and tribe...I believe this will bring sincerity towards d real development and actualization of the peoples yearnings/dreams..

Politicians have brought hunger, hatred, disunity, pains, etc. Politicians are the worst thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. Nigeria politicians are wicked.. Nigeria politicians have stolen all the wealth in Nigeria and destroyed all values of Nigerian.. it's high time we, as human, find our values through a nation of our own having the first language in our various mother tongue Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba.

God has bless every region with wealth to stand alone as a nation and develop in their various languages such as Poland speaks Polish; France speaks French; Spain speaks Spanish; Portugal speaks Portuguese; Finland speaks Finnish; Netherlands speaks Dutch; Germany speaks German; etc.

God bless Oodua Peoples Congress!
God bless Indigenous People of Biafra!!
God bless Arewa Peoples Congress!!!
[/b]

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by MrBradshaw(m): 9:14am
No wonder the movements up North... 2027 will be enigmatic
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Tareq1105: 9:16am
001Lagos:

Anytime you hear Ndume talking like this just know that something or certain policy has affected him.

The other time he was shouting all over the places about CBN relocation of some departments to Lagos and he was saying that North would resist it.

It was later we got to know that he was actually shouting bcoz his son, daughter, and son in law were affected by the relocation.

So, whenever you hear Ali Ndume ranting and wailing, don't be too quick to join him in his frustration. You may not know the actual fact behind the wailing. Ndume knows how to manipulate the public.

When was the last time Ndume visited his Senatorial district to empathize and support them with food and money at this crucial time?

Never you think any politician loves you more than his selfish desires.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by franudi: 9:22am
Imagine a person Buhari is better than.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by OALandAgents: 9:24am
@ Bolded Buhari really tried he was just widely misunderstood partly due to the actions of corrupt elements to discredit him in the news media.
jeff1993:
Nobody cage Tiluuumbu!!!!

He is just clueless and Heartless. To think Tinubu government made me miss Buhari .... Kaiiiii

I hope those who voted him in power and his YUseless Bots on nairaland are happy that their emperor, their conqueror, their Lion is caged especially Helinues
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Tareq1105: 9:25am
MamaletASO:
[b]You must be a foo*lish man ndume.. I guess it's time for you to speak to power.. where were you in d last 8-years??

It is very glaring that Nigeria can never be one..why do we continue deceiving ourselves??

Let the country be divided and let everyone go according to their culture and tribe...I believe this will bring sincerity towards d real development and actualization of the peoples yearnings/dreams..

Politicians have brought hunger, hatred, disunity, pains, etc. Politicians are the worst thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. Nigeria politicians are wicked.. Nigeria politicians have stolen all the wealth in Nigeria and destroyed all values of Nigerian.. it's high time we, as human, find our values through a nation of our own having the first language in our various mother tongue Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba.

God has bless every region with wealth to stand alone as a nation and develop in their various languages such as Poland speaks Polish; France speaks French; Spain speaks Spanish; Portugal speaks Portuguese; Finland speaks Finnish; Netherlands speaks Dutch; Germany speaks German; etc.

God bless Oodua Peoples Congress!
God bless Indigenous People of Biafra!!
God bless Arewa Peoples Congress!!!
[/b]

My advice for you is to wait till you become president then you can divide Nigeria.

Tinubu didn't campaign for division and wasn't elected to come and divide Nigeria.

Perhaps you don't know, no elected president can do it except a Constitutional Conference.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Bluntemperor: 9:26am
ibabz:

I think you have issue with comprehension, or you are the type that listens to attack or defend. I did not see anything wrong with what the guy said “PDP better” than APC. Even if he listed all the achievements under PDP, you would still deny them, because you don’t listen to understand but to attack.
PDP as a party moved Nigeria economy from nowhere to the fastest growing economy in Africa. But your dear party got their and destroyed EVERYTHING under 8yrs. I wonder what APC would have turned Nigeria into if they were the ones that took over from the military.

You lacked knowledge of history and may be you contact Our Mrs Okonji- Iweala,to tell you the level of wrought and Corruption,that she was facing to borrow to pay for Salaries.
Point of Correction,I am not a Politician,I didn't even vote,to your chargrin,so I don't feel bitter on Nigerian issues, especially those representatives,but Truth be told- which Economy was better- the Buying and Selling -- Consumption Economy,abi?
Tell me, what Productions you were involved in or Nigeria was noted for- Exports, during your GEJ?
Rubbish talk.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by ccrenda5540: 9:26am
Go and farm Ndume.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Erukulele(m): 9:34am
Former governor Fayemi first gave the impression, Solomon Lalung shed more light and Ndume just confirmed it that the cabal in Tinubu govt is more sophisticated and powerful than Buhari govt.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by edungene7: 9:40am
We told them that Tinubu is a disaster but they refused to listen today they are opening the books of lamentation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by efemena5050(m): 9:47am
BeardedMeat:
For starters, the large expanse of ungovernable areas in the north makes it a difficult terrain to police effectively.

Two, I can't believe that in the over twenty years of this acute insecurity in the north, no Sabo in the military rank was ever fished out.

Three,, no sponsors have ever been duly identified and prosecuted.

Four, we have been told how the military is benefiting from the conflict and would never want it to end, till date no corrupt military personnel have been fished out and prosecuted.

Without all these, the effective policing you speak about will never happen. But amenesty in whatever guise is not an option too. We are doomed.
ur brilliant.My friend u made it seem as though we don't have solution but there are solutions....if govt can be sincere this virus will be wiped off.......the government and it's officials are complicit.....
Nigeria is the only country on Earth that eats itselfs and cry of malnutritions and compromised immune disorder from the leaders to the citizens ......they steal money need for development and then go borrowing the Citizens creat issues for themselves and then blame the govt.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:51am
sIfioksq:
Tinubu continues to demonstrate strong leadership and dedication to moving Nigeria forward, despite the challenges posed by past PDP rule. His
are you sure it can ever be well with you?
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:03am
sIfioksq:
Tinubu continues to demonstrate strong leadership and dedication to moving Nigeria forward, despite the challenges posed by past PDP rule. His

This must be CHAT GPT...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by ada9ja(f): 10:29am
Minime10:
Blame Peter Obi

I wanted to blame him as no senseless person will do that but I come remember say I get sense. Lolz grin
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by blueAgent(m): 10:45am
koladata:
There's an agender to impoverish Nigeria, all past leaders since 1960 can't be wicked.

CCTV camera will be less than 10k if imported by the government from china , why is it hard to buy 10million cctv camara and station it at every nuke and cranny of the country, sign a deal with elon musk internet to power all of them. Let's see who does the kidnaping and where they go if camera is not there.

Station our military to monitor the camera and check who ever tries to play smart with them, ensure every farm has a stand by government cctv camera monitored by our soldiers 24 hours.

Get powerful software that gives alarm if one station camera is down and get a replacement within 5mins.

USA has 50million cameras , UK has 7,371,903 camera(meaning there's 1 camera per 11 people). They make it look like its difficult to rule this country . Almighty God will punish all of you that has destroyed this country

Misplaced priority.
How do you fund and power those CCTV?
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by blueAgent(m): 10:47am
gerrardomendes:
Abuja ==> Lagos==> Abroad==> Repeat
Lol....

Well said.
Nothing dey the idiot head
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by blueAgent(m): 10:54am
ibabz:

I think you have issue with comprehension, or you are the type that listens to attack or defend. I did not see anything wrong with what the guy said “PDP better” than APC. Even if he listed all the achievements under PDP, you would still deny them, because you don’t listen to understand but to attack.

PDP as a party moved Nigeria economy from nowhere to the fastest growing economy in Africa. But your dear party got their and destroyed EVERYTHING under 8yrs. I wonder what APC would have turned Nigeria into if they were the ones that took over from the military.

Ignore that Fool.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by TrumpDonald2: 11:47am
Who caged him. Excuses upon excuses for failure.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:52am
Minime10:
Blame Peter Obi

…..and if that fails, they can blame it on the bogey! shocked grin
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by CorrectionFLuid: 11:54am
JealousCobra:

Finally the mandate snatcher has been caged by karna like a native fowl

See Ndume who is taking sef, during buhari's 8 years of misrule did he said pim?

Yes he did.

And people who are now supporting Tinubu insulted him.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Patojargz: 11:56am
Minime10:
Blame Peter Obi

I see an say u truly nor well.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Chiefpriestt: 12:02pm
Bobloco:

You didn't mention the immediate past APC eight-year rule. 
He wouldn't do that because he's a zone b
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Blazetrailer: 12:12pm
Of all the leaders Nigeria had had, this fake "stategist" will end up being the worst. Mark this post.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by blueAgent(m): 12:52pm
[quote author=caye post=130899526]
The agenda has evolved from mere religious war by Yusuf and his deputy, Shekau.

It now has about 2-3 international political & religious dimension:

- total Islamisation of Nigeri & establishment of shariah as the only legal system of rule. These terrorists receive orders too from Isis international.

- destabilising west Africa & Congo, so as to ensure constant and cheap mineral resources to western ( esp France) and Arab nations, while improverish we Africans

- depopulation agenda & GMOs of the bill gates group ( eugenetics.)[
/quote]
Mere propaganda.
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by m4una(m): 1:06pm
sIfioksq:
Tinubu continues to demonstrate strong leadership and dedication to moving Nigeria forward, despite the challenges posed by past PDP rule. Hi
s
z
My dear, Buhari na APC
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by Lacash: 1:14pm
Bobloco:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-caged-inside-presidential-villa-says-ndume/
The Saboteur Cabal forces are still strongly at work in the Villa🤦🤦
Re: Tinubu Caged Inside Presidential Villa, Says Ndume by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:23pm
001Lagos:

And you believe this nonsense story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Sworn-In As As UN Deputy Secretary General (Photos) / APC Lawmakers Allege PDP Plot Against Buhari On Tuesday / Amaechi Tackles Hadiza Bala-Usman For Insubordination

Viewing this topic: Solari8(m), Okpueze1(m), Geronwa(m), Motherlove, Sicklebear28, aladetosin(m), Choiceone1, omokudu(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.