Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns (38666 Views)

Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Yemi Alade Reveals Clothes She Would Wear If Patoranking Comes To Her House / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by seborrhic: 3:24pm On Jul 11
If this is not a skit,doubt any house help would dress like this.
No house help would dress like this.The husband or wife's relation,maybe,but house help impossible.
This blogger probably forged his own story to go with this video.
P.S. Guessed right,it's a video for a skit with another forged story.
Next month it will be recircled again with another heading like:'wife scolds sister for dressing like this in front of her husband'.
Jobless skit makers
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Henix(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11
Zonefree:
Presently, we have more skit makers than viewers.

Lol
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by godofuck231: 3:27pm On Jul 11
Too much ashawoe in the blood stream is dangerous
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Jul 11
NaijaCelebrity:
According to the madam, she's only making the video for future reference after complaining severally about the way her house help dresses up in front of her husband.

She wants the girl out of her house due to the type of clothes she wears.

this same video was released last week and it was captioned as a mother not approving of her son's girlfriends dress.

today, that same video is being captioned a madam not approving of her house help's dress
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by abobote: 3:30pm On Jul 11
Rubbish skit
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by NothingDoMe: 3:32pm On Jul 11
Skit
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by NothingDoMe: 3:32pm On Jul 11
Zonefree:
💯
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by tojahh(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11
Skit as usual
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by calabaman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11
datola:
Content creating hustle is real

My brother, the hustle is real.

They are being paid per view.

My problem with them is that they are not creative.

Anyone can be a content creator.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11
I done see this skit before na with a different title
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by salem1996: 3:39pm On Jul 11
datola:
Content creating hustle is real

Skit... Same video, same house, same people, same dress that came up last month when the guys said his mum don't like the girl because of her dress and even send her out of the house.

This people no really believe say people get sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Nonexisting: 3:40pm On Jul 11
The same girl someone's mother recently stopped him from marrying because of the way she dressed. Same girl, same dress and same hairdo. Immediately Facebook said they would start monetizing skits, I knew we will definitely start seeing rubbish like this. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Fiscus105(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11
Chikel20000:
Dis gender and wahala

Is Gender that has issue or you?

If you dnt have heart attack becos of female gender, u re a luck man!

Keep it up please.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by bluefilm: 3:48pm On Jul 11
Just another skit
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by XtraFortunes: 3:51pm On Jul 11
Cherrybae:
This same picture posted here few months ago saying mother inlaw rejects sons fiancee cos of her dressing.

How can the mods push this to front page again

Maybe the owner paid new money for advertising grin
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11
Zonefree:
It is just annoying..You can't even agree to reality nowadays..these skit makers keep being foolish in the hustle for money..

This one the monetized facebook, we are in for a long term annoying shits🤣🤣🤣 chizobanyi oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by hansomb: 3:51pm On Jul 11
At this rate , government need to regulate most things been released into social media. Because we don't know what to believe is true again
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by imagrg(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11
Oga don dey eye those bobby since!

What am I saying sef? I sure say he go don fvck toto sef. angry
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by saveman91(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11
How many times una want push this post to front page
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Nahunger(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11
Zonefree:

This is the same picture with a post on nairaland about the Boyfriends mother chasing her out of the house for indecent dressing!!

Seun
My44

This is not good for our honourable platform
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by highbee02: 4:18pm On Jul 11
Cherrybae:
This same picture posted here few months ago saying mother inlaw rejects sons fiancee cos of her dressing.

How can the mods push this to front page again

I was about saying the same thing
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Alexiiydon: 4:25pm On Jul 11
Na this same video una talk say the guy take his fiancé go meet him mama Now una don change the story to another thing
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by meobizy(f): 4:25pm On Jul 11
Skitiskiti.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Obierika(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11
These skit people no go let us hear word
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Voltron007(m): 4:44pm On Jul 11
Thabothabo101:
The wife looks like a housegirl. If I were that wuss of a husband, I would switch immediately.
I come dey wonder who be the house girl. 😆
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Artscollection: 4:48pm On Jul 11
Even mods dey hustle now Abi seun don join the hustle team because this is a pure skit and i dont know what it's doing in front page
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11
This video was on front page about a month ago with a different topic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by nedekid: 4:52pm On Jul 11
Hear her voice self.
Anyway, Should we tell her? cool
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by chatinent: 4:53pm On Jul 11
The hustle of Facebook money is broad.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by IBB007: 5:21pm On Jul 11
lol…this video is definitely a skit…first time it was posted they said it’s the guys mother that didn’t like the dress the girl was wearing….now dem talk say na house girl and madam again
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Father4all: 5:25pm On Jul 11
This nairaland forum is something else. The same video and pictures surface here sometime not long ago, in the picture, they said the guy sitting down took his fiance to see his parents, but the guys mother rejected her outfit. Now, it's a different story. Nairaland is now a place for FAKE and controversial news
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by blowjohn(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11
These ones no sabi do skit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.