Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns (38663 Views)

Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Yemi Alade Reveals Clothes She Would Wear If Patoranking Comes To Her House / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by richie240: 6:03pm On Jul 11
That's the more reason the wife is on point in this matter.
Nor be everyman sabi hol' body at the sight of a skimpily dressed woman.
Somemen, when den see ordinary woman paynt, den don begin pour cum for body.
Thabothabo101:
The wife looks like a housegirl. If I were that wuss of a husband, I would switch immediately.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by nasbiafra(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11
tufia nairaland they disgrace person,i am sure it is on this same nairaland i saw this post with a different story,a lady was being called out by her soon to be mother inlaw for dressing indecent

https://www.nairaland.com/8129398/mother-rejects-sons-girlfriend-over

na now another headlines
am speech of short
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Justrite007: 6:03pm On Jul 11
zoghys:

No be boyfriend and em mama rejection of the girlfriend again, na house help now. Dem dey fry chichi for una head

Lol 😂 no mind them jare

Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by deltaF0SS: 6:05pm On Jul 11
Zonefree:
Presently, we have more skit makers than viewers.

Like say the madam do video finish den housegeh caption am grin

Woz dat?!!
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Mom007(f): 6:11pm On Jul 11
Smart woman. Abeg see that prostitute out of your house. Thank you. Let your husband render her assistance from afar.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by TheGift: 7:17pm On Jul 11
Zonefree:
Presently, we have more skit makers than viewers.

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by alphaNomega: 8:01pm On Jul 11
ppogba:
Stupidity fetches money these days.

If you can't beat them, just join them.
no be dis type dem dey join. for this matter, if you can't beat them, ignore them.

it is a waste of time doing useless skits.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by BluntCrazeMan: 9:58pm On Jul 11
This girl/lady is too grown to be a house girl naa.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by BluntCrazeMan: 10:00pm On Jul 11
Wizpa:
Another cheap way to get subscribers grin

Be like me too go start to dey do these kind videos to make money,
As far as it amuses Nigerians and it can cause controversy, you are good to go grin grin cheesy
They said Future reference sheey

That husband will nack the house-girl soon.
And the video will be out too.
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Okhuadams(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11
NaijaCelebrity:
According to the madam, she's only making the video for future reference after complaining severally about the way her house help dresses up in front of her husband.

She wants the girl out of her house due to the type of clothes she wears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0gAmXyXMFw&feature=youtu.be
She is not mean ,she is only telling you that you have overstay your welcome
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by uchwar1: 10:21pm On Jul 11
The guy and the lady look alike. This is skit making
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by OgaTheTop2: 1:16am On Jul 12
Cherrybae:
This same picture posted here few months ago saying mother inlaw rejects sons fiancee cos of her dressing.

How can the mods push this to front page again
I tire o!
Re: Lady Calls Out A Girl Living In Her House Over Her 'Randy Dress' Patterns by Ify9090(m): 8:23am On Jul 12
We don't know what is fake again 🤣

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos)