Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ (27415 Views)

Lagos Anti-One Way Squad Impounds 42 Vehicles, 4 Uniform Personnel Arrested / Theft in Bayelsa Government House: Policemen, NSCDC personnel arrested / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by omoredia: 12:02pm On Jul 11
Hehe na illiteracy turn am to gay lol 😆
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Exceed15: 12:05pm On Jul 11
I don't like these Hisbah guys at all but on this one I fully support them.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by IamObidientBut: 12:09pm On Jul 11
Tinimbum is a vagabond
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Oxb90: 12:11pm On Jul 11
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by izubext007: 12:11pm On Jul 11
any thing LGBTQ should be crushed with out wasting time.

As for me , nothing will separate me from kitten.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by eskuvoisrael(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11
If truly we want to imitate the Americans,then let's give freedom a chance.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Shollez(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11
Hisbah, uselessbah or what nonsense are they calling themselves are also a sinners. Sinners who's after a SINNERS like them
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by IamObidientBut: 12:14pm On Jul 11
zkm3:
Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

Why not do your own and let them do their own and everyone is happy?

LGBTQ are human beings and have rights to life, love, employment, association, security and the same human rights every human being has. How has their decision to be LGBTQ affected anyone? If you are uncomfortable with their choice, stay away from them or relate with them as human beings that they fundamentally are.

What rights do LGBTQ have that are strange? If they want to marry, they can go to countries where such things are allowed. If they want to adopt children, they can be refused if extant laws do not permit it. Infact, by being LGBTQ, they already forfeit the rights to have children and must not force the system to give them those rights.

So those shouting anti-LGBTQ rights, be bold to explain those rights to us and how they harm you.

I am against teaching children LGBTQ in schools, I am against forcing everyone to jump on the LGBTQ train. I am against moral policing of LGBTQ if other societal ills cannot be policed with the same level of hatred.

The way those who attack LGBTQ, why don't they attack bad governance, social corruption like politicians pocketing money meant for all of us, governors appointing local government caretaker chairmen as if those ones are their employees, governors disrespecting Supreme Court judgements, civil servants corruptly drawing salaries while abroad, Nigerians supporting political criminals because they get crumbs from their loots? Are those issues less volatile than LGBTQ?

LGBTQ too need to stop fighting everyone as if there is supposed to be a winner. let them do their things in their privacy and respect other people who are not LGBTQ.

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity, pro-choice and pro-commonsense. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.

No, you are a hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by paramakina202: 12:15pm On Jul 11
Kano people love their dan daudus grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by BuyMeBanger: 12:16pm On Jul 11
Poor guy(Idris Ahmed Gama), I hope he'll be ok. Like someone mentioned on here previously I'm neither pro or against, I'm in the 'don't give a shyt' column when it comes to LGBTQ+.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Waywardson6: 12:17pm On Jul 11
No human being deserves to be treated like a second class citizen because of their sexual orientation. They're innocent & meant no harm to anyone, besides they seem to be empowering themselves as women. All I keep seeing in Nigeria is hypocrisy on all sides. It's a pity. Because, the world keeps evolving in technology, medicine, innovation, human rights & even economic development. But for Naija na always one sorrowful story to the next.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Osanoghodua1: 12:21pm On Jul 11
The North has the highest community of Homosexuals. It's commendable he was arrested and the NGO banned.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by AK481(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11
this guy have a good claim for assylum in any country in europe and america .

smart guy
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by zkm3: 12:29pm On Jul 11
IamObidientBut:

No, you are a hypocrite!

Okay.

Thank you!
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by zkm3: 12:33pm On Jul 11
Emmzy16:
If this is a media protest for been pro-humanity, kindly clarity your statements where it is stated in your country's constitution and stop spewing irrelevant things.

What's not accepted according to the laws of the land is not.... Simple

I have been to societies where they paint the streets with gay pride colours, where they do gay pride parade, and where they literally paint their hair with different bright colours.

Do you know what it taught me?

To be tolerant and look away.

Some of you will leave the country and if you carry this hate towards those people in societies where they are protected, you'd get into serious trouble, not for violating LGBTQ rights, but violating people's rights.

Many of you cannot explain how the LGBTQ matter affects you directly.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by kushme: 12:35pm On Jul 11
grin
Very emotional community, they read meaning to everything. Again, most of them na druggies.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by abba190: 12:38pm On Jul 11
its simple the guy was paid handsomely to promote LGBTQ. i would do same if i will be paid very well
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Charisma01: 12:39pm On Jul 11
zkm3:
Two men or two women decide to swing one way in their privacy, how does it affect you? Someone says he or she is bi, why is it a problem? Someone is confused about their gender, why does it concern you?

LGBTQ are human beings and have rights to life, love, employment, association, security and the same human rights every human being has. How has their decision to be LGBTQ affected anyone? If you are uncomfortable with their choice, stay away from them or relate with them as human beings that they fundamentally are.

What rights do LGBTQ have that are strange? If they want to marry, they can go to countries where such things are allowed. If they want to adopt children, they can be refused if extant laws do not permit it. Infact, by being LGBTQ, they already forfeit the rights to have children and must not force the system to give them those rights.

So those shouting anti-LGBTQ rights, be bold to explain those rights to us and how they harm you.

I am against teaching children LGBTQ in schools, I am against forcing everyone to jump on the LGBTQ train. I am against moral policing of LGBTQ if other societal ills cannot be policed with the same level of hatred.

The way those who attack LGBTQ, why don't they attack bad governance, social corruption like politicians pocketing money meant for all of us, governors appointing local government caretaker chairmen as if those ones are their employees, governors disrespecting Supreme Court judgements, civil servants corruptly drawing salaries while abroad, Nigerians supporting political criminals because they get crumbs from their loots? Are those issues less volatile than LGBTQ?

LGBTQ too need to stop fighting everyone as if there is supposed to be a winner. let them do their things in their privacy and respect other people who are not LGBTQ.

DISCLAIMER: I am not LGBTQ or pro-LGBTQ; I am pro-humanity, pro-choice and pro-commonsense. Having worked with someone with L, my conclusion is that human beings are what they are. A bad person remains a bad person irrespective of sexual orientation, while a good person remains a good person irrespective of his orientation. The woman who was an L was one of those who promoted me in my career.

Every LGBT person in Nigeria should be shot and their remains burnt to ashes.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by theadeola(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11
zkm3:

grin grin

This is how it started in "saner climes" till they can't tell whether they are male or female anymore.

Nothing like that here.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by RealEzee(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11
grin so una liv bandits dey face lgbtwxyz
Wawu

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by theadeola(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11
zkm3:

I have been to societies where they paint the streets with gay pride colours, where they do gay pride parade, and where they literally paint their hair with different bright colours.

Do you know what it taught me?

To be tolerant and look away.

Some of you will leave the country and if you carry this hate towards those people in societies where they are protected, you'd get into serious trouble, not for violating LGBTQ rights, but violating people's rights.

Many of you cannot explain how the LGBTQ matter affects you directly.

You're not being tolerant by looking away, you're being deceived.

This is the same thing Americans were saying, till it has now gotten to the stage where they are forcing the demonic and unnatural ideology on children barely old enough to know their own gender.

And they turn around later to say they don't know their gender as adults.

What is bad is bad; say it.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by ElevationD: 12:42pm On Jul 11
“ Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer, LGBTQ”

The Queer sounds so funny.
For me, when you are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender, you are already queer. How can a normal man carry rod put for another man yansh and call am “my wife”? Just imagine as you wake up in the morning with a fellow man beside you with bia bia. The next thing you hear “baby good morning”. And you answer “sweetheart how was you night”? That na to fellow man o. Is that not queer?

Or as a man, you tell yourself that God made a mistake with your creation. You tell yourself that you are a woman and you start taking hormones to Lahr make you become a woman? That’s queer.

May God remove this confusion in humans.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by theadeola(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11
Waywardson6:
No human being deserves to be treated like a second class citizen because of their sexual orientation. They're innocent & meant no harm to anyone, besides they seem to be empowering themselves as women. All I keep seeing in Nigeria is hypocrisy on all sides. It's a pity. Because, the world keeps evolving in technology, medicine, innovation, human rights & even economic development. But for Naija na always one sorrowful story to the next.

Sexual orientation is not what it is. Reducing this evil to sexual orientation is what has gotten the Americans society into the largely confused state it is.

Are you male, or are you female? They cannot answer. Sprouting all sorts of intellectual rubbish in an attempt to justify unnatural and evil behaviors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Classcaptain1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11
So you are a f@g.got? Bloody maricon. You better come out of your anal closet. Smh
zkm3:

Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Chibuzoripob: 12:44pm On Jul 11
Hisbah sad sad useless set of pipu sad.Same people that do konko below with fura da nunu,,tunwo dawa ,,any available girls as soon as they finished 7pm mosque. If nah lie,go to those Ministry offices at past 7pm,una go understand
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by 9JAMac10: 12:45pm On Jul 11
After homo go fucc man nyash. Homo go still carry that shyt infested dicc go meet woman . God protect us in this modern age
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by theadeola(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11
eskuvoisrael:
If truly we want to imitate the Americans,then let's give freedom a chance.

You call embracing evil freedom? Embracing the folly of a people who claim they are wise but yet cannot tell their left from their right, because "inclusivity."
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Emman08: 12:46pm On Jul 11
Hisbah is Nigerian Taliban loading.
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by vengertime: 12:47pm On Jul 11
Tinubu the homosexual president is working grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Jul 11
zkm3:

Ogbeni, geddifok.

That is how it starts until they start teaching your kids to doubt their own gender and start calling themselves they/them
Re: Kano Hisbah Personnel Arrested For Promoting LGBTQ by payaseriy: 12:55pm On Jul 11
3yrs back ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . / Journalist Arrested For ‘collaborating’ With Boko Haram In Niger [photo] / DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.