Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) (33506 Views)

Lady Teaches Her American Husband How To Eat Pounded Yam & Egusi Soup (Pics/Vid) / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Eriokanmi: 8:37pm On Jul 11
Moin moin ęlęmi mere, nicely done,. I remember that oyo woman near my school in Buffalo in those days. Her naija meals no get rivals
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11
Lovely Combination
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Doctorova(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11
Hot cold combination 😂
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by MT: 8:42pm On Jul 11
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman gave her American husband a taste of her culture by serving him garri and moi moi for breakfast. The husband's reaction was to call it a "weird combo." cheesy

Garri is a popular Nigerian food made from cassava flakes, often eaten with water and sugar or with savory dishes. Moi moi is a steamed bean pudding made from ground beans, onions, and spices. These two foods are commonly enjoyed together in Nigeria.

Used to more typical American breakfasts like pancakes or cereal, the husband was surprised by the meal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_5NgBM2I68

Don't you eat "salad" ? is it your food as an African?

Don't you eat Burger? Is it your food as an African?

How many times have you seen a white man doing such video recording and sending it to the internet?

Why Nairaland moderator keeps pushing topic which reeks of inferiority complex is baffling.

Seun, kindly design a policy which your moderator needs to align to for pushing reasonable topic to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by sammirano: 8:52pm On Jul 11
ElevationD:
The moi moi looks very well made with eggs in them. Thanks to the lady for showcasing some of Nigeria’s delicacies.

Yoruba delicacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by AImoneyAdder: 8:54pm On Jul 11
Less Than ₦2,000 can prepare this sumptuous meal.

Get Your Whole Beans Flour And Garri Online From @Urgentneeds on Nairaland.
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Blitzking: 8:55pm On Jul 11
Them serve u bean con add egg for this economy hopefully this was shot in the abroad
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Father4all: 8:57pm On Jul 11
I envy the white guy
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by MrJames007: 8:57pm On Jul 11
Caramia2020:
Smile, it's normal over here but it's a surprise to him due to culture shock.
Haha culture shock indeed.
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Sleekfingers: 8:58pm On Jul 11
DARLINGTON869:
This is still better.... imagine his reaction to Ewedu and Amala staring him on the table

Go to London and see how oyinbo dey eat Amala and abula......

Most of you will just come online and be talking trash

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Yvngex(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11
HawkTuah:
People commenting up there no watch the video. The most hilarious part is the ending.

I didn’t watch the video at first but browsed through the comments section first, and finally I decided to watch the video and I clearly understand what you just said.
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Bluntemperor: 9:03pm On Jul 11
ElevationD:
The moi moi looks very well made with eggs in them. Thanks to the lady for showcasing some of Nigeria’s delicacies.

Thanks for your beautiful compliments.
We need to Promote Nigeria Local dishes,for the World to see and cherish.e.g Egusi,Ikokore- Elemi- meje,Edikankon,etc,
All these Foods-stuff on CNN is nothing but marketing and promotional strategies,to influence other Countries menus!

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by pafun(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11
PinkNature:
With the price of beans skyrocketing, I'm quite sure to most Nigerian Moi Moi is beginning to look like a luxury.

Beans is nearly $5 per kg in the US
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Ojuntana: 9:12pm On Jul 11
He is mad. What does he mean by weird? Is it the tasteless waffles or pancakes that are not weird?
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Coronavirus1: 9:14pm On Jul 11
Sheistoopretty:
Good

We are now marrying foreign men with brains for innovations and technologies not like dull Nigerian men who only know how to Rap£, kidnap, steal, drink ogogoro, gamble, smoke and do Cultismcheesy cheesy

Nigerian men are just Use_less to be honest...... All of them cheesy cheesy
Who is this slowpoke 🙄 Nigeria men are the most hard working 💪 Men in the world.
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Wotowotoman: 9:19pm On Jul 11
INTEGRITYA1:
Putting Nigeria foods forward to Akatas is good. But Garri and Moi Moi are better serve as lunch not breakfast.

In all, man must survive.

Guy, do you know what akata means? undecided
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by CondemnBattery(f): 9:22pm On Jul 11
I cant stop laughing. the guy is funny walai. which one be hot cold combination
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman gave her American husband a taste of her culture by serving him garri and moi moi for breakfast. The husband's reaction was to call it a "weird combo." cheesy

Garri is a popular Nigerian food made from cassava flakes, often eaten with water and sugar or with savory dishes. Moi moi is a steamed bean pudding made from ground beans, onions, and spices. These two foods are commonly enjoyed together in Nigeria.

Used to more typical American breakfasts like pancakes or cereal, the husband was surprised by the meal.

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:22pm On Jul 11
Gari for breakfast? What happened to custard? Ogi and co? Very wicked witch.

Leemzyy no fit try dar kind nonsense with me
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11
[quote author=Wotowotoman post=130911124]

Guy, do you know what akata means?

Why won't I know, but you will agree with me that you're not seeing/hearing such narration for the first time.
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Emyogalanya: 9:30pm On Jul 11
sylve11:

Okay, wetin you want us to do with this gist? undecided cool
Oga calm down o our inlaw dey around o allow him to Enjoy his visit in peace
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Faposky95: 9:31pm On Jul 11
Even my mama no ever try am with my pops.....
The Oyinbo try sef......
Garri...?!
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by muyico(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11
DARLINGTON869:
This is still better.... imagine his reaction to Ewedu and Amala staring him on the table
Brazil do eat ewedu,including Egypt Google search it and c it urself?
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11
You guys probably aren't aware of their content mostly on tiktok. It's all for fun and nothing surprising to him. 😏😏
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Wotowotoman: 9:36pm On Jul 11
[quote author=INTEGRITYA1 post=130911186][/quote]

An oyibo man is not an akata!!! angry
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Wotowotoman: 9:37pm On Jul 11
Jeffy1206:
You guys probably aren't aware of their content mostly on tiktok. It's all for fun and nothing surprising to him. 😏😏

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by chally100(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11
Baba say na hardcore combination🤣😂
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by ibabz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11
don't worry, you go soon get pot belly
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by masterplan303(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11
grin grin From Hamas wing, Sending you guys hate from front line of Isreal vs hamas war
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11
Gistmedia10:

No obe forming be this hard time weather sef they blow dem
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Juoflife1(f): 10:17pm On Jul 11
This drama king
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by godofuck231: 10:28pm On Jul 11
He needs it , he looks malnourished
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11
Sleekfingers:

Go to London and see how oyinbo dey eat Amala and abula......

Most of you will just come online and be talking trash

1sharon

Shayebaby ..

Is this true??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Delicacies Refresh Our Skin– Nigeria’s Snake Eaters / Three Crowns Milk Introduces “Smallie Pack” / Man Catches Big Python In Delta, Butchers It For Pepper Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.