Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) (33694 Views)

Lady Teaches Her American Husband How To Eat Pounded Yam & Egusi Soup (Pics/Vid) / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by PinkNature(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11
pafun:

Beans is nearly $5 per kg in the US

Is it considered expensive?
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by highbee02: 11:37pm On Jul 11
DARLINGTON869:
This is still better.... imagine his reaction to Ewedu and Amala staring him on the table

U forgot to add tofu aka starboy . Lol
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by ufotunang: 12:14am On Jul 12
See what Tinubu renewed shege hard economy has caused... nawaoooo
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by chukskafor(m): 12:33am On Jul 12
Sheistoopretty:
Good

We are now marrying foreign men with brains for innovations and technologies not like dull Nigerian men who only know how to Rap£, kidnap, steal, drink ogogoro, gamble, smoke and do Cultismcheesy cheesy

Nigerian men are just Use_less to be honest...... All of them cheesy cheesy
That include your DAD, UNCLES, BROTHERS AND NEPHEWS, right?

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by pafun(m): 2:10am On Jul 12
PinkNature:

Is it considered expensive?

That depends on your income. Not everyone living in the US is rich. A sizeable number of people are also poor and homeless. For them cooking beans should be an expensive food option
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by ElevationD: 4:04am On Jul 12
sammirano:

Yoruba delicacy

And the garri too?
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Lungs: 5:52am On Jul 12
She no add am Ewudu, Ewa and Agbado
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Lungs: 5:56am On Jul 12
godofuck231:
He needs it , he looks malnourished

Oga you no fit faulse d guy, why because ewedu, Ewa and Agbado aren't added
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Lungs: 5:57am On Jul 12
Jeffy1206:
You guys probably aren't aware of their content mostly on tiktok. It's all for fun and nothing surprising to him. 😏😏

Who ask U MUGU
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Lungs: 6:00am On Jul 12
BABANGBALI:
Gari for breakfast? What happened to custard? Ogi and co? Very wicked witch.

Leemzyy no fit try dar kind nonsense with me

Ask your yoruba agbado sister wey been serve hee husband garri moi Moi ewedu, Agbado and Ewa for London

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Lungs: 6:03am On Jul 12
Sleekfingers:

Go to London and see how oyinbo dey eat Amala and abula......

Most of you will just come online and be talking trash

With Agbado, Ewa , and garri Abi ? MUGU
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Lungs: 6:04am On Jul 12
sammirano:

Yoruba delicacy

U mean Ronu delicacy 🤣
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 8:28am On Jul 12
Lungs:

Who ask U MUGU
as foolish as you are and your bastard son of a thousand fathers. Ode
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Reloadedisraelp: 8:51am On Jul 12
BABANGBALI:
Gari for breakfast? What happened to custard? Ogi and co? Very wicked witch.

Leemzyy no fit try dar kind nonsense with me
I wan laugh dieh.... The woman na confirm olodo 😁😁😁
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by clarion30(f): 10:36am On Jul 12
I don't know why that lady keeps posting the man that never appreciates anything she does. This is not the first time.
Who knows? It could just be for context but then, it's disgusting.
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by BABANGBALI: 10:46am On Jul 12
Reloadedisraelp:
I wan laugh dieh.... The woman na confirm olodo 😁😁😁
she must be a very lazy woman
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by Ayokequeen(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian woman gave her American husband a taste of her culture by serving him garri and moi moi for breakfast. The husband's reaction was to call it a "weird combo." cheesy

Garri is a popular Nigerian food made from cassava flakes, often eaten with water and sugar or with savory dishes. Moi moi is a steamed bean pudding made from ground beans, onions, and spices. These two foods are commonly enjoyed together in Nigeria.

Used to more typical American breakfasts like pancakes or cereal, the husband was surprised by the meal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_5NgBM2I68
From the way I see it, the man actually enjoy the moimoi. He has almost finished it while still asking what it was.
Re: Wife Serves Her American Husband Garri And Moi Moi For Breakfast (photo) by NairalandGOAT1: 12:26pm On Jul 12
HawkTuah:
People commenting up there no watch the video. The most hilarious part is the ending.

Lol.... Imagine the guy, even took the garri dey the first time!!!! Very funny🤣😂 I guess I should try that myself...

On a second thought, I would rather not before I go dey push for toilet like say I dey labor room 😧

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Dead, One Blind After Eating ‘Forbidden’ Fish In Ebonyi / Three Crowns Milk Introduces “Smallie Pack” / Folashade Shoyonbo: Nigerian Wins Jollof Rice Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.