Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,198 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:47 AM

Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos (42437 Views)

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by southsouthking(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11
Just when i thought I've seen it all.
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by CHIDINMALOVE: 3:13pm On Jul 11
That forest go soon turn to desert..... Especially with the whole venomous words and screens the women go dey spew....

Meanwhile...this is how men bent their own anger towards women in my community ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by muykem: 3:14pm On Jul 11
End is near
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by mightyhaze: 3:16pm On Jul 11
That fat one go Kee her husband one day... grin

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by abbeyd2(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11
This is craziness of the highest order, what kind of therapy is this? All I can see is madness.

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Truthsandtrusts: 3:18pm On Jul 11
Glimpsetv:
This viral video shows women at a camp expressing their feelings by shouting and speaking out about their anger towards their husbands. In the video, women are seen screaming aloud and some hitting sticks on the ground as a way to let out their anger. Watch the video and let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Do you think this can actually help take away the anger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAvsyYWfBko

Which one be anger, demons act

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by 99thEnemy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11
grin
advanceDNA:
grin grin grin grin this marriage thing ehnn!!

If u let ur partner run u kolo....na u sabi oooo
grin
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by 99thEnemy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11
In Jennyclay ‘s case, it is not yet husband oh! and she is exercising this regularly on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by overall90: 3:22pm On Jul 11
Umu ekwensu
One can only imagine what their husbands are going through

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by godofuck231: 3:25pm On Jul 11
We the innocent men , what to do ,5he strip club or the pub
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Crucialgem(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11
Loooool seriously a woman that enjoy doing something like this will do to her husband something worse if she grows impatient to wait for the camp one day
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by AnyanwuSK: 3:28pm On Jul 11
Ok
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by captaininiobong(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11
Glimpsetv:
This viral video shows women at a camp expressing their feelings by shouting and speaking out about their anger towards their husbands. In the video, women are seen screaming aloud and some hitting sticks on the ground as a way to let out their anger. Watch the video and let us know your thoughts in the comments.

Women are dramtic though. Believe it when they say it works for them. But its a mere illusion. When couples have issues its normal to stay away for sometime and then come back. Issues may not really be intense as before. But they will claim the venting works and will lure as many people.

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Curious345: 3:28pm On Jul 11
Men lives matter too
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by ruffDiamond: 3:30pm On Jul 11
Seen something similar to this in the movie 'Exhale' starring Late Whitney Houston grin

Marriage is NOT BY FORCE
and most can actually live fine without it!but no, societal pressure is a muthafaka undecided

3 Likes

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by NothingDoMe: 3:31pm On Jul 11
Disturbing video.
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Mobahd: 3:33pm On Jul 11
It works ...having work with Airtel as a customer care representative
There is this room where we have punching bag. Anytime anyone of us is a gry at a customer we go there to box it out

3 Likes

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Theoarhics: 3:33pm On Jul 11
I think we should have a camp where Nigerians can also vent their anger against the APC govt
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Lovit(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11
Glimpsetv:

😂😅😂😂😂😂😂
They said it's therapeutic, though.

Those who said so may be mad too

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Kaa4(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11
Bizarre world
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by updatedws: 3:38pm On Jul 11
I'd like to see the men's camp
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by SEGLIZ: 3:39pm On Jul 11
Wawelexy:
Lol... What changes will this bring to their marriage issues? Things about women are always dramatic undecided

Well, let them enjoy their venting, atleast we men also have beer parlour/bar and clubhouses to ourselves.. that is where we go to inorder to ease ourselves from the excesses of these descendants of Eve, the only difference is that we don't vent, rather we enjoy the moment by drinking off or puffing out our worries.... cool
this isn't about women I've seen where men go on demolishing exercise only to vent anger and calm nerves.

though in that one there were women who came for same purpose. just for spouses to be safe from their anger.
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Beremx(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11
It's better than killing their husbands. Hell has no fury like a woman's scorned

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by UselessBuharist: 3:41pm On Jul 11
Just imagine if women were made physically stronger than men.

Imagine what their men go through at home.

Women nor well naturally

2 Likes

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by papyjaypaul: 3:44pm On Jul 11
Hell hath no fury like a grin

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Beverlyjean(f): 3:47pm On Jul 11
These are the ones that will fight and frustrate a man and then claim victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Wawelexy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11
SEGLIZ:
this isn't about women I've seen where men go on demolishing exercise only to vent anger and calm nerves.

though in that one there were women who came for same purpose. just for spouses to be safe from their anger.

Are these men africans? Not sure, but if they are, then it must have been the dramatic ones... This is not a thing of our gender if you will agree with me
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by rollywise(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11
Better than shooting him in his sleep. These are actually women who wants to make things work

1 Like

Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by freakyavia: 3:55pm On Jul 11
CyrusVI:
Their faces when venting their frustration and the manner in which they display this insanity tells alot about them
The day wey woman para like this for me, na that day the relationship go end

These kin people fit vex stab person for sleep

I'm not gonna risk that

omo these are a race of people that are natural born retarded
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by Ashirioluwa: 3:56pm On Jul 11
This is nothing but the beginning of madness.
Re: Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos by captaininiobong(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11
Glimpsetv:

Majority of them just need character change. Thats all. Its not me me again but we we and us us.

Nothing like, thats me for you. Let compromise come in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) / Marriage Has Failed Me! / My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.