Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

What's The Reason For Checking Your Partners Online Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Reason For Checking Your Partners Online Messages (134 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone? / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Reason For Checking Your Partners Online Messages by calabaman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11
Dear All,

It has been a while I have created a new topic.

This question has been bugging me for a while:

Why do especially a certain gender make it a habit of checking their partners messages.

As for me I lost a big business deal because my wife decided to read a message whilst i was sleeping and I didn't know I had been contacted.

Off course I scolded vehemently informing her that I would never invade her privacy like that.

Why would you want to check up on messages, are you, my PA?
Did you purchase my phone for me?
Don't you have better things to do than check my messages?
As country hard, instead of contributing to the family pocket, your own job is to be checking online messages abi?

I don't condone cheating, but I believe if you enter a relationship, it should be on mutual trust and respect.

So my question, apart from the obvious cheating reason, what else can be the reason for such a detestable act?

#matured responses please, if you don't have what to contribute, read and pass.
Re: What's The Reason For Checking Your Partners Online Messages by EreluRoz: 4:25pm On Jul 11
I don't see any reason why it should be a big deal for partners to check each other's messages and phones. Anyone having issues with it have something to hide especially men, they hate it with passion.

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason For Checking Your Partners Online Messages by calabaman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
I don't see any reason why it should be a big deal for partners to check each other's messages and phones. Anyone having issues with it have something to hide especially men, they hate it with passion.

Thanks for your response.
In my own opinion though it's an invasion of privacy.
Doesn't the partner have anything better to do?
Re: What's The Reason For Checking Your Partners Online Messages by EreluRoz: 4:31pm On Jul 11
calabaman:

Thanks for your response.
In my own opinion though it's an invasion of privacy.
Doesn't the partner have anything better to do?
It shouldn't get you upset except you are not too sure of yourself and scared of getting caught

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason For Checking Your Partners Online Messages by calabaman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11
EreluRoz:
It shouldn't get you upset except you are not too sure of yourself and scared of getting caught

I got you, just that it seems really funny.
You may read a chat and not read meaning into it.
But another person may read the same chat based on some contexts and get confused.
I saw a class mate the other day, who said I chatted her never to contact her. That my wife is expecting her 3rd child.
Meanwhile that classmate of mine wanted to connect me with a job and already knows I'm married.

(1) (Reply)

Safe Me From Hardship, I'm Not Feeling Well. / Wild Eyes PDF (rose Hill, #2) By Elsie Silver - Download / Humankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.