Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Osibanjo Et Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Et Soludo (641 Views)

Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Et Soludo by Zaheertyler(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11
I’ll love to see how a osibanjo/soludo government will perform in a democratic system
The north should rest small
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by mrvitalis(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11
Zaheertyler:
I’ll love to see how a osibanjo/soludo government will perform in a democratic system
Lmaooo u can't just see an igbo man be President abi?

After tinubu u want to unit South against North yet want a president from South West

Trust me Yoruba greed is worse than North

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Zaheertyler(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo u can't just see an igbo man be President abi?

After tinubu u want to unit South against North yet want a president from South West

Trust me Yoruba greed is worse than North
Unfortunately the north has nothing to offer politically for now
And it can’t be two Igbo men lol..
Jokes apart those are the only serious contenders from my thoughts
And osibanjo can’t be vice to soludo 👌🏿
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by mrvitalis(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11
Zaheertyler:

Unfortunately the north has nothing to offer politically for now
And it can’t be two Igbo men lol..
Jokes apart those are the only serious contenders from my thoughts
And osibanjo can’t be vice to soludo 👌🏿
North can offer igbos same vice... There is nothing yorubas can offer igbos now that Obi cant get more from North

I rather obi be vice to someone from North East than be give to a Yoruba man

Never going to happen

If yorubas want southern unity let them back obi

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by WINON1: 6:24pm On Jul 11
Selfishness and tribalism are interwoven.If you people are left alone you will recolonise Nigeria. After Obasanjo, Tunubu and then Osibanjo. Instead you will shameless tell the world that Tunubu is not from Yoruba but from Aba in Abia state as in case of Obasanjo.

If you people are allowed to grow this teeth, I tell you, you will end end up eating stones.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Zaheertyler(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11
mrvitalis:

North can offer igbos same vice... There is nothing yorubas can offer igbos now that Obi cant get more from North

Never going to happen

I thought we all wanted a working country
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by mrvitalis(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11
Zaheertyler:

I thought we all wanted a working country
So there is no Igbo man that can make Nigeria work ?

You no see obi

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Zaheertyler(m): 4:43am On Jul 12
mrvitalis:

So there is no Igbo man that can make Nigeria work ?

You no see obi
Lol obi is more of an elder statesman
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by babasolution: 5:17am On Jul 12
These dirty majority tribes disaster, all bunch of fools
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Zaheertyler(m): 5:35am On Jul 12
babasolution:
These dirty majority tribes disaster, all bunch of fools
Insults are low vibrational
The minority too has nothing to offer in terms of leadership too
Can we tell ourselves the truth?
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by babasolution: 5:46am On Jul 12
Zaheertyler:

Insults are low vibrational
The minority too has nothing to offer in terms of leadership too
Can we tell ourselves the truth?

A people supposed to constitute the largest groups in Africa can't rule themselves, are comparing themselves with minorities that have done better in all instances.
Gowon n Jonathan despite their flaws were the best rulers Nigeria ever had
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Zaheertyler(m): 6:02am On Jul 12
babasolution:

A people supposed to constitute the largest groups in Africa can't rule themselves, are comparing themselves with minorities that have done better in all instances.
Gowon n Jonathan despite their flaws were the best rulers Nigeria ever had
I agree with you though
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Iamanoited: 7:05am On Jul 12
OSINBAJO IS A HUMAN WITH SUPERIOR INSTINCTS.
APC SHOULD GIVE HIM 2027-2031 PRESIDENCY AND LET HIM CHOOSE HIS VP HIMSELF.
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by mrvitalis(m): 7:40am On Jul 12
Zaheertyler:

Lol obi is more of an elder statesman
Osibanjo and soludo are both older than Peter Obi

So what's your point
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by descarado: 11:53am On Jul 12
Zaheertyler:
Yoruba should rest small.what is all these.?
Una no dey tire?
Is everything competition to you guys.
Certainly low iq has damaged lots of us
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Chivisee: 12:24pm On Jul 12
The best we can do for this country, after tinubu’s 8 years which is 100 percent guaranteed,then we should try shetimma as president and obi as vice or what did you think??!

14 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Chivisee: 12:29pm On Jul 12
mrvitalis:

Never going to happen

It’s this diabolical entitlement!when as it ever happened that the Ibo’s supported the Yoruba chosen candidate?? Continue sleeping.

13 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by ednut1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12
Osinbajo failed as VP, Soludo is failing as a governor. Both are paper weights and cant even win a party presidential primary

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by mrvitalis(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12
Chivisee:

It’s this diabolical entitlement!when as it ever happened that the Ibo’s supported the Yoruba chosen candidate?? Continue sleeping.
Choose an Igbo of your choice n support too na

Choose an Igbo u yorubas feel comfortable with n support

Btw we have seen your choice compared to the one Igbo choose for u... We now know wh has good choice

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Gerrard59(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12
A clear example of the optimism and lovey-dovey attitude of naive Nigerians.

You cannot have two Christians in a country where Muslims have a slight majority and DOMINATE the political scene. In the South West, Muslims dominate the scene. Two, the North would never vote for such a combination, and as a result, that pair cannot win as votes from the North West and North East will trump whatever votes from the South West and Southeast.

BTW, why Osinbajo after Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Chivisee: 1:45pm On Jul 12
ednut1:
Osinbajo failed as VP, Soludo is failing as a governor. Both are paper weights and cant even win a party presidential primary

Osibanjo and soludo failed right,according to anambra upper Iweaka ipob,s statistics!!!intelligent and enlighten people of Nigeria knows that if obi replicate half of what soludo has done in anambra during his tenure, his chances of coming second in the last election would have been high, but his tenure was reek with deceipt , vengeance, bitter politics and propaganda!
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by babasolution: 5:27pm On Jul 12
Chivisee:

Osibanjo and soludo failed right,according to anambra upper Iweaka ipob,s statistics!!!intelligent and enlighten people of Nigeria knows that if obi replicate half of what soludo has done in anambra during his tenure, his chances of coming second in the last election would have been high, but his tenure was reek with deceipt , vengeance, bitter politics and propaganda!

Do you think hindsight as a role to play? Experience matters alot,obi was a governor in the infancy of the fourth Republic.

Tinubu was a poor governor in Lagos,the hindsight and experience of fashola enabled him to perform better than TINUBU
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Chivisee: 7:17am On Jul 13
babasolution:

Do you think hindsight as a role to play? Experience matters alot,obi was a governor in the infancy of the fourth Republic.

Tinubu was a poor governor in Lagos,the hindsight and experience of fashola enabled him to perform better than TINUBU
Any time we talked about obi performances,you ipob,s are fond of always deflecting his performances with gibberish! What’s this got to do with fashola and tinubu your Nemesis
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by Zaheertyler(m): 9:54am On Jul 14
descarado:

Yoruba should rest small.what is all these.?
Una no dey tire?
Is everything competition to you guys.
Certainly low iq has damaged lots of us
This comment was actually for you unless I don’t understand what you wrote
Re: Osibanjo Et Soludo by biaframaster200: 11:55am On Jul 14
Zaheertyler:

Is this logical.

Thank God the OP also lack logical.sense

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Protest Largely Peaceful. Day 2 At Federal Secretariat / Analysis: How Tinubu Thrives On Tribal Divisive Politics / Re-branding Nigeria Clubs On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.