Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,371 members, 7,967,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice (1287 Views)

Secondary School Student Proposes To Girl In School [watch Video] / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by AngelSlay: 7:03pm On Jul 11
Girl to girl: I will give you these two piece of advice

1. Never tell a man your body count

2. If you have ever had an abortion, don't trust him with such information.

1 Like

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by BeyondCertainty: 7:13pm On Jul 11
[quote author=AngelSlay post=130908978][/quote]

I kinda agree with this because the moment you tell, you will be judged and might end up losing the man if you are in a relationship/ marriage.

Even if you are the best woman in the entire earth, the man will dump you/ won't commit to you.

A man will never tell his body count to a woman as well.

The job of the man is to scrutinize the lady's/ woman's past before commitment.

2 Likes

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by advanceDNA: 7:59pm On Jul 11
AngelSlay:

Girl to girl: I will give you these two piece of advice

1. Never tell a man your body count

2. If you have ever had an abortion, don't trust him with such information.

A man will make u confess even when u don't want to.....ur manipulative behaviours always betray u women..

2 Likes

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by SenecaTheYonger: 8:00pm On Jul 11
Stay on TikTok

1 Like

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by Nonexisting: 8:09pm On Jul 11
They have done this one strong thing because of her past and turned her into relationship preacher. What she doesn't realize is that real men and even simps know high mileage and belly that has held baby before whether born or aborted. Simp chose not to ignore but real men discuss issues no matter how hard it seems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by NoahHadNoArk: 8:34pm On Jul 11
Nonexisting:
They have done this one strong thing because of her past and turned her into relationship preacher. What she doesn't realize is that real men and even simps know high mileage and belly that has held baby before whether born or aborted. Simp chose not to ignore but real men discuss issues no matter how hard it seems.

Tell your pop to stop smoking

It kills
Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by tanigororo: 9:01pm On Jul 11
They didn't like it When we told them that: "when a driver has driven 20 cars, he is considered a good and experience driver. But when a car is being driven by 20 drivers, it is considered a wrecked car."
Tell your body count or not, the moment you are not a virgin, red flag straight. If I give you 500 body count, vex and quit the relationship.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by AngelSlay: 8:07am On Jul 24
undecided
advanceDNA:

A man will make u confess even when u don't want to.....ur manipulative behaviours always betray u women..

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by FRANCISTOWN: 8:23am On Jul 24
BeyondCertainty:

Even if you are the best woman in the entire earth, the man will dump you/ won't commit to you.
A woman who has a high body count and has had an abortion is not a good woman, not to talk of being the best woman in the world.

Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Girl To Girl: I Will Give You These Two Piece Of Advice by Zaheertyler(m): 9:11am On Jul 24
If he asks you tell him
You have done the right thing
If he dumps you it's your karma
Start teaching the upcoming ladies on the dangers of freewill without caution especially at a young age where young people don't have guidance
God will see your good deeds and might give you a good man who will see your good works if you are so keen on getting married
Unless that you're just decieving yourself
Because you might get away with it but one day you'll be old and wished you had done it different
Terrible regret
You must pay your debt by doing good and stoping your mistakes in younger generation
You will be free
You might be happy and anytime you remember the lies you told your husband because of wedding your mood go change for like 2 days
Please do the right thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Big Question / How Many Men Really Love Thier Wife: ? / Can`t Let Her Go For Any Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.