Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,546 members, 7,929,772 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

Write Words That Sell: Free Copywriting Training ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Write Words That Sell: Free Copywriting Training ! (115 Views)

Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities / Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW / Five Must Avoid Words To Use During Any Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Words That Sell: Free Copywriting Training ! by jbrownies(f): 12:52am On Jul 12
Did you know that words well written can sell 10000 products?

Tired of writing website copy that gets crickets?

Want to learn the secrets to crafting headlines, emails, and ads that convert?

Join our FREE copywriting crash course on WhatsApp!

In this interactive training, you'll discover:
• The psychology behind persuasive copy
• The formulas for writing magnetic headlines
• How to craft compelling calls to action

No fluff, just actionable strategies to boost your conversions.

Limited spots available!

08130587350 (Whatsapp Only)
Re: Write Words That Sell: Free Copywriting Training ! by Sunnyrado: 9:40am On Jul 12
Good morning, I am interested in it, but the thing is I am new to copy writing I have not even done it before so in my case can I participate or is it for those that are already in the game..
Thank you
Re: Write Words That Sell: Free Copywriting Training ! by jbrownies(f): 12:24pm On Jul 15
Sunnyrado:
Good morning, I am interested in it, but the thing is I am new to copy writing I have not even done it before so in my case can I participate or is it for those that are already in the game..
Thank you

The training is beginner-friendly. send a chat to 08034251639

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: Sales Executive For Fashion Brand / Content Creator/social Media Manager Needed!!! (ajah Lagos) / Work With Manufacturing Companies As A Contract Initiator - Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.