Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

"Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend (2209 Views)

Men Dat Can Cook Very Well Vs Man Dat Can Knack Very Well / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Gistmedia10: 10:56am On Jul 12
A man has taken to the internet to express his frustration after his girlfriend allegedly mismanaged the 15,000 Naira he gave her to cook soup. Instead of preparing the meal, she reportedly used the money for personal needs and ended up cooking a simple dish of red rice. shocked

The man, whose identity remains undisclosed, shared his ordeal online, detailing how he had entrusted his girlfriend with the sum to prepare a special soup. However, upon returning home, he was shocked to find that she had not only failed to make the soup but had used the money on her personal expenses.

"I gave her 15k to cook a nice pot of soup. When I got back, she served me red rice and told me the money wasn’t enough," shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3y9HSoglow
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by amSTARboy: 11:01am On Jul 12
cheesy

Premium knockout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by G0odharddick: 11:18am On Jul 12
I blame men who still give girls money to buy foodstuffs and prepare food for them.

Dude, go to the market and buy that foodstuffs yourself, come back home then relax, prepare it very well and enjoy your meal.

The foolish girl used the money for herself and decided to waste the man's foodstuffs. Pathetic!

Dear Men, No dey give woman your money again. Spend that money on yourself! Look good and healthy and watch them chasing after you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by jordyspices: 1:35pm On Jul 12
I find it hard to believe
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by SpaceX: 2:13pm On Jul 12
All men pay, there's no longer need of getting a Chick. It's better to pay at the front-end. You can order a girlfriend and have a successful transaction within minutes. Save your self from all this drama.

Within minutes transaction is done, shake hands and she leaves; with a gift.

2 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Balablue64: 2:13pm On Jul 12
This woman is just like jennyclay jeon ahnie and siofra, no investment or saving skills, no potential for the future, no financial wisdom, just give me money let me buy wig see dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 2:46pm On Jul 12
Collect your 13k balance back bro...
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by ValCon888: 3:25pm On Jul 12
The girl knows you're a weak man that is why she can try this kind of shììt.

And what does a weak man do? Complain all over the internet instead of treating her fùck up.

3 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by RealityKings: 3:29pm On Jul 12
Offpoint1:
Collect your 13k balance back bro...

Sope otilo

1 Like

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by PeterZoom: 3:44pm On Jul 12
RealityKings:

Sope otilo
grin grin
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Sirhush(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12
G0odharddick:
I blame men who still give girls money to buy foodstuffs and prepare food for them.

Dude, go to the market and buy that foodstuffs yourself, come back home then relax, prepare it very well and enjoy your meal.

The foolish girl used the money for herself and decided to waste the man's foodstuffs. Pathetic!

Dear Men, No dey give woman your money again. Spend that money on yourself! Look good and healthy and watch them chasing after you.

Best advice. Cos as it is now country hard oo grin grin grin
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 3:57pm On Jul 12
He has seen the redflag...but werey will still marry her and complain later when she starts to frustrate his life .....
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by CyrusVI: 4:30pm On Jul 12
15k to cook wetin??
The guy no get food stuff for house at all or him no store anything for fridge??

She prolly spent 10k on nails and the rest on this shiii
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Zonefree(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12
How can a sane man expects decent food from a useless Nigerian girlfriend?

One has to be decent to cook decent foods.

2 Likes

Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by taretoofine(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12
Hahahahaa she spent the whole 15k
I believe the man will have red oil at home already
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by IamAsiri: 6:29pm On Jul 12
G0odharddick:

How is she foolish? I thought you just agreed that it was the guy who was not sensible.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Baronthecelebri: 7:32pm On Jul 12
Foolish man
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Zubeezanga(m): 3:51am
Good for him a stupid dude deserves a stupid treatment, the fool no no say the banny fit use huge part of the money go cook for a real dude, then see am finish, u have failed as man when u post everything on net like say u b gen z girl wey get new tictok account, ladies avoid those men unless u won just d chop their money b4 u begin reason say all men are weaklings like them, as for me i can cook infact i love it, i love experimenting and it comes out great, if i need babe to cook for me she does it with all pleasure, because even as i quiet and dy reserved i no dy see anybody finish and i geh stoic boundaries u no go see me finish, anyday u won dream am u go jus chop Bleep up treatment and irreversible excomunication, mey all dy em dy.
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Mcslize: 3:54am
When you're dating a slay Queen and not a wife material with no brain, what do you expect?
Re: "Look at What a Woman Can Cook with 15k": Man Bursts Out at His Girlfriend by Mcslize: 3:59am
G0odharddick:

This has been one of my concerns as a single guy. As a single guy, I can employ a lady to cook for me, which is something I have been thinking about lately as I find it difficult going to the market to shop for food stuffs.

But my mind is telling me that ladies these days are not honest and sincere. They might cheat you with the money by buying rubbish or run away with the money or still put poison inside food for you to chop and kill you.

Those are the different scenarios that run through my mind that is preventing me from employing a cook.

(1) (Reply)

The Person You Love Goes For Your Best Friend / Why Do Girls Beef? / Why Women Dig The Bad Boy Sex Appeal — Part 1

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.