Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) (2723 Views)

You Can’t Be Feeding Fat And Ask Citizens To Tighten Their Belts” – Tunde Bakare / BREAKING: Obi Remains Greatest Hero, We'll Occupy Nigeria & Protect His Mandate / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
So babangbali you can't even protect me right?
Shebi you have a boyfriend now

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 12
BABANGBALI:
Shebi you have a boyfriend now
He is at Polac

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:01pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
He is at Polac
where?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:02pm On Jul 12
BABANGBALI:
where?
POLAC at kano of course

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:03pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
POLAC at kano of course
ok. Do you live in Kano too?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 12
BABANGBALI:
ok. Do you live in Kano too?
Yea not always tho

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:08pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
Yea not always tho
ok. You're always in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12
BABANGBALI:
ok. You're always in Abuja
Nope

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:09pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
Nope
where then?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 12
BABANGBALI:
where then?
Sometimes katsina,jigawa,or qatar

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Alexiiydon: 10:18pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
abi maiduguri which Qatar

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:20pm On Jul 12
Alexiiydon:
abi maiduguri which Qatar
Nope, qatar just once in a while,i have never been 2 maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Alexiiydon: 10:25pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
Nope, qatar just once in a while,i have never been 2 maiduguri
lol send your picture let me see your face never knew you’re from the north

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 12
Alexiiydon:
lol send your picture let me see your face never knew you’re from the north
Weldone sir!not just my pics but my biography lol,free me accept it am from the north or is it bad?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Bitterkola100: 10:32pm On Jul 12
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nigeria has the required resources to defend her citizens to this extent, but I don't know what else is the challenge?
kids.
How on earth a human would think or believe Nigeria have the resources to pull of something like this?
Kids.
Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Alexiiydon: 10:41pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
Weldone sir!not just my pics but my biography lol,free me accept it am from the north or is it bad?
so why don’t you have WhatsApp Your voice still ring in my head I just like people who are from the north am not saying it’s bad

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 10:57pm On Jul 12
Alexiiydon:
so why don’t you have WhatsApp Your voice still ring in my head I just like people who are from the north am not saying it’s bad
Aww then why can't you call me

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by flokii: 11:07pm On Jul 12
That's a serious country where lives of citizens are valued.. swap their leaders there with Nigerians, they'll still manage to destroy the place, embezzle public funds, then go to church or mosque to pretend and form saints.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Alexiiydon: 11:09pm On Jul 12
Leemzyy:
Aww then why can't you call me
I wish to see your face first make I no over fall in love

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Leemzyy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 12
Alexiiydon:
I wish to see your face first make I no over fall in love
lolz! call me jhor,i dont have your contact, the other day u called with private number

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by BABANGBALI: 12:08am On Jul 13
Leemzyy:
ok

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Protect Her Citizens To This Extent? (pix) by Melagros(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13
flokii:
That's a serious country where lives of citizens are valued.. swap their leaders there with Nigerians, they'll still manage to destroy the place, embezzle public funds, then go to church or mosque to pretend and form saints.
Exactly, one of the best comments so far, but unfortunately some nairalanders have been commenting otherwise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbc Africa's "what Do You Think Of Nigeria" A Sensible Forum? / Peter Odili Running From Efcc, No Way For Him! / Converstaion Of A Yoruba Man & Igbo Man In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.