Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,862 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans (39331 Views)

Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by CartelKenneth: 4:30pm On Jul 12
Tealcrestmedia:
Wow, they do look alike.

Inbreeding is very common in England , Japan and northern nigeria
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Sweeetheart(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12
Last celebration

Spain will win either half time, extra time or penalties

1 Like

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by yewit37486: 4:31pm On Jul 12
Such a striking resemblance. I like Southgate, the man seems down to earth, unlike the loud English media.

2 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by ravensckar(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12
SPAIN should please save us all from NOISE POLLUTION on Sunday. cheesy cheesy cheesy

England fans and their thug-like behaviour.

Their analysts and their biased opinions.

Their coaches lack tactical prowess.

Their referees and poor officiating are like 5&6.

Everything about their football is substandard. Yet, they won't let anyone rest by overhyping themselves. I can't imagine the volume of noise that would be released into the cyberspace if they win on Sunday.

Spain should do the needful please. cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Bad_Belle_Is_Allowed

5 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Unperturbedpota: 4:33pm On Jul 12
helinues:
England first 3 games at the group stage was horrible. But they were outstanding against Netherlands. They dominated the game all through

Natan Ake was able to pinned Saka down .

The best game so far is Spain vs Germany, according to me

You need to go back to school young lad you write very poorly, take note.

Grammatical Errors:

"England first 3 games at the group stage was horrible."

Missing possessive: "England's"
Incorrect verb form: "was" should be "were"
Number format: "3" should be "three"
"But they were outstanding against Netherlands."

Missing article: "the" before "Netherlands"
"They dominated the game all through"

Incorrect phrase: "all through" should be "throughout"
"Natan Ake was able to pinned Saka down ."

Misspelling: "Natan" should be "Nathan"
Missing accent: "Ake" should be "Aké"
Incorrect verb form: "to pinned" should be "to pin"
Extra space before the period
"The best game so far is Spain vs Germany, according to me"

Missing punctuation: period at the end
Awkward phrasing: "according to me" should be "in my opinion"
Missing punctuation: period after "Germany"

Corrected Version:

England's first three games in the group stage were horrible, but they were outstanding against the Netherlands. They dominated the game throughout.

Nathan Aké was able to pin Saka down.

In my opinion, the best game so far has been Spain vs. Germany.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by mu2sa2: 4:33pm On Jul 12
treatise:

The Cop and Coach may have same dad without knowing.
Are you saying his dad is like a typical naija god of men who has virtually all the women in his congregation at his beck and call?

1 Like

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Yankee101: 4:34pm On Jul 12
Hilarious
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by dragunov: 4:34pm On Jul 12
seunmsg:
English fans are a menace to football grin grin grin
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by tishbite42: 4:35pm On Jul 12
Unperturbedpota:

You need to go back to school young lad you write very poorly, take note.

Grammatical Errors:

"England first 3 games at the group stage was horrible."

Missing possessive: "England's"
Incorrect verb form: "was" should be "were"
Number format: "3" should be "three"
"But they were outstanding against Netherlands."

Missing article: "the" before "Netherlands"
"They dominated the game all through"

Incorrect phrase: "all through" should be "throughout"
"Natan Ake was able to pinned Saka down ."

Misspelling: "Natan" should be "Nathan"
Missing accent: "Ake" should be "Aké"
Incorrect verb form: "to pinned" should be "to pin"
Extra space before the period
"The best game so far is Spain vs Germany, according to me"

Missing punctuation: period at the end
Awkward phrasing: "according to me" should be "in my opinion"
Missing punctuation: period after "Germany"

Corrected Version:

England's first three games in the group stage were horrible, but they were outstanding against the Netherlands. They dominated the game throughout.

Nathan Aké was able to pin Saka down.

In my opinion, the best game so far has been Spain vs. Germany.
Kukuma kill Helinues
😂😂😂😂
On a serious note, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Nazgul: 4:40pm On Jul 12
helinues:
England first 3 games at the group stage was horrible. But they were outstanding against Netherlands. They dominated the game all through

Italy performed similar in the last euro and went on to win it.

Ivory coast finished with just 3 points after the first round and defeated Nigeria in the finals to win the AFCON.

I'm routing for England tho. They'll definitely defeat Spain in the final.

2 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by zoghys: 4:43pm On Jul 12
helinues:

Bro, Holland got solid defence, Nathan Ake at the left wing, Virgil and the guy who caused the penalty at the center back.

Bellingham was lost inside that match

Sure, I completely agree with you
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Zwooks: 4:43pm On Jul 12
Wow
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by marksleek2584(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12
Spain please do the needful.. make these overhyped sh*t just die down!

4 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by PepeXKermit: 4:44pm On Jul 12
ZekeYeager:
England fans in Dortmund have praised Gareth Southgate for his apparent ability to moonlight as a police officer, as well as guiding England to the Euro 2024 final.

Ahead of the Netherlands v England semi-final, the tourists spotted a police officer who bore a strong resemblance to the Three Lions' coach.
Singing the fan-favourite adaptation of Atomic Kitten's Whole Again, the fans told the bemused cop that football was "coming home again".
The video, filmed by Rob Toone from Derby, was shared widely on social media, including by the German Embassy in London.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcwHJbm2qd4

https://www.bbc.com/news/videos/ckvgljxvqdxo

Man no get wahala. That guy will go home today and tell his wife "Hannah, heute war der beste Tag meiner Polizeikarriere".

6 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by StraightGaay: 4:48pm On Jul 12
Spain should do the needful to avoid noise pollution.
I don't know the difference between English media /fans and Messi Fan. So noisy and bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Polynek(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12
PepeXKermit:

Man no get wahala. That guy will go home today and tell his wife "Hannah, heute war der beste Tag meiner Polizeikarriere".
Pls interprete grin
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Polynek(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12
JAMO84:
It's time for England to win a major trophy again, I think the last time they won the Euro was 1996
World cup.
England haven't won Euro for once

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by yommen: 4:56pm On Jul 12
helinues:

What's the use of your stories now? Ake pinned Saka down but Saka still won. You see say that your story no add up.

1 Like

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Jul 12
seunmsg:
English fans are a menace to football grin grin grin
They are maniacal cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by geoworldedu: 5:00pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
African countries collonized by british will not like to see england lift the cup
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem
There are the real cause of our economic problems and insecurity followed by political sabortoir
We are the real cause of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Iceberg3: 5:02pm On Jul 12
Like play,like play,olopa don use style popular grin

2 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by yommen: 5:03pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
African countries collonized by british will not like to see england lift the cup
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem
There are the real cause of our economic problems and insecurity followed by political sabortoir

Be lying to yourself. Is Nigeria the only country colonised by England? By the way, is it England that approved N130m for purchase of car for senators and 90m for house or reps members? Very irresponsible black man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Iceberg3: 5:05pm On Jul 12
helinues:

Kindly shut up,we ain't talking about MONKEY POST here.
Be a good citizen and accept FemiAlintola's offer before it's too late grin
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by OriOko88(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12
JAMO84:
It's time for England to win a major trophy again, I think the last time they won the Euro was 1996
England has never won the Euros. Their last major trophy was the world cup in 1966

5 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Innobee99(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem
We're on same page
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Jocdon(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12
Why Ten Hang go wear police uniform na? make person no tell me say that man no be Ten Hang abeg. Na him oo na who him wan decieve.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Tealcrestmedia(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12
CartelKenneth:

Inbreeding is very common in England , Japan and northern nigeria

How does being inbred relate to this?

1 Like

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by wellmax(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem

Which African countries? Boy speak for yourself

I want England to win.

Leave hatred and face front. Are countries colonised by Portuguese, Spain or the Germans doing any better. Own up to your failures and stop blaming others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Sonofgod1990(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12
See sure clients everywhere

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by stanisbaratheon: 5:21pm On Jul 12
JAMO84:

English has never won the Euros.

Their last trophy came in 1966 world cup.

In fact, England has never played a final outside of England.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Ubanz: 5:27pm On Jul 12
DNA tests urgently needed here.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by EmekaBlue(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12
Make Southgate aza the policeman something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) / Belgium Vs Tunisia: World Cup (5 - 2) On 23rd June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.