Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans (39339 Views)

Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / England Vs Croatia: Photos Of England Fans Before And After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by DmonSlayer10: 5:40pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
African countries collonized by british will not like to see england lift the cup
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem
There are the real cause of our economic problems and insecurity followed by political sabortoir
So you don't know the cause of your problems....

It's you...

Your CORRUPTION...

Your MEDIOCRITY(Promoting and accepting quacks in sensitive positions)

Your NEPOTISM(preffering your own people in critical govt positions instead of letting the best and most capable handle the job)

Your COLLAPSED VALUE SYSTEM(No accountability,Hero-worshipping of money and individuals,No personal discipline and integrity,love for showy materialism,attacking and disrespecting laid down rules,laws and procedures,etc)

Your LACK of PATROTISM(No passion to see the country succeed)

Your WEAK INSTITUTIONS and SYSTEMS(Electoral,Judicial,Educational,Correctional and Punitive,Orientation al,Cultural,Financial,Governmental and Religious)

Your RELIGIOUS RADICALISM

Your ETHNO-CENTRIC extremism!!

Which of these did England push,ask,lead or force you to do or become?Ah,I forgot to add;

Your comfort with MASS ILLITERACY and...

Your celebration of IGNORANCE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Algold: 5:42pm On Jul 12
seunmsg:
English fans are a menace to football grin grin grin
They make it lively
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Dennisochampa: 6:03pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
African countries collonized by british will not like to see england lift the cup
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem
There are the real cause of our economic problems and insecurity followed by political sabortoir

Odeh.... Na English people wen colonize you make youths for 9ja dey kill themselves in the name of cultism??

Na them make young women dey run hook up?
Abi na them make Nigerian youths dey go Abroad go deh commit crimes??
Make una stop to blame people for una problems...
The same way them colonize you... Na so them colonize other African countries like morroco, Egypt, Algeria and the rest.... How come those countries come better pass u??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by blueAgent(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem

Stupid talk.

Don't go and face your stupid leaders , be looking for ppl to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Kaxmytex(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12
If we no see Southgate, we go hail northgate
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Medici777: 7:04pm On Jul 12
His twin or result of an away match
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Tukor1759: 7:10pm On Jul 12
helinues:
England first 3 games at the group stage was horrible. But they were outstanding against Netherlands. They dominated the game all through

Natan Ake was able to pinned Saka down .

The best game so far is Spain vs Germany, according to me
and i like "according to you"
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Asiri1991: 7:15pm On Jul 12
Gareth Southgate, next Manchester United head coach.

Quote me up when he is announced.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Alliswell248: 7:20pm On Jul 12
NzogbuNzogbu:
Spain should just do and save us from more noise on Sunday

Messi just needs to win copa and be preparing for the night ballon

Dey play...
Balloon on top of playing for Miami.

Can u compare the league to that of SA?
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by yomi531(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem
Its Finally Coming Home!
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by femi4: 7:30pm On Jul 12
seunmsg:
One craziest football. Win or lose, they must cause trouble
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by CALIPSOMANE1(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12
seunmsg:
statistically they are always high on cocaine
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:42pm On Jul 12
Alliswell248:

Dey play...
Balloon on top of playing for Miami.

Can u compare the league to that of SA?
winning a continental tournament overrides league cups
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by ifeco4(m): 8:07pm On Jul 12
Risingblue008:
And one of the dem

I dont just like dem

Stop crying man, Nigeria woes is the fault of Nigeria. Let's take responsibility for once
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by TobiAbuja: 8:07pm On Jul 12
They take away passports from hooligans so they are generally well behaved. Dutch fans are 100 x worst.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Teeklef(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12
NzogbuNzogbu:
Spain should just do and save us from more noise on Sunday

Messi just needs to win copa and be preparing for the night ballon
You are looking for trouble😂😂😂
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by PaNnamdi: 8:21pm On Jul 12
Unperturbedpota:

You need to go back to school young lad you write very poorly, take note.

Grammatical Errors:

"England first 3 games at the group stage was horrible."

Missing possessive: "England's"
Incorrect verb form: "was" should be "were"
Number format: "3" should be "three"
"But they were outstanding against Netherlands."

Missing article: "the" before "Netherlands"
"They dominated the game all through"

Incorrect phrase: "all through" should be "throughout"
"Natan Ake was able to pinned Saka down ."

Misspelling: "Natan" should be "Nathan"
Missing accent: "Ake" should be "Aké"
Incorrect verb form: "to pinned" should be "to pin"
Extra space before the period
"The best game so far is Spain vs Germany, according to me"

Missing punctuation: period at the end
Awkward phrasing: "according to me" should be "in my opinion"
Missing punctuation: period after "Germany"

Corrected Version:

England's first three games in the group stage were horrible, but they were outstanding against the Netherlands. They dominated the game throughout.

Nathan Aké was able to pin Saka down.

In my opinion, the best game so far has been Spain vs. Germany.
helinues is an old time zombie siffing urine from his paymasters.Correcting that idiot with regards to his grammatical blunders is not advisable as the zombie had been a long time rejected clown despite his antics of trying to sound reasonable.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Jackanda1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12
Warmaterial:
Spain all the way...
And you're a proud atheist in this world of spiritual wickedness?
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by APOPTOSIS: 8:52pm On Jul 12
They're Twins ooo😨😨
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by realsportclub7: 9:33pm On Jul 12
JAMO84:
It's time for England to win a major trophy again, I think the last time they won the Euro was 1996
I don't think they have ever been in the final before southgate

1 Like

Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by franconian: 9:50pm On Jul 12
Make dem sha nor go follow Spain dey do comeback because e go over them.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Okechinwadike: 10:01pm On Jul 12
omoredia:
Spain 4 England 1
can we have a deal? I play it with 100k if it cut you give me 50k
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Mrexcell(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12
It seems everyone on this earth has someone somewhere who looks alike I was shocked to see Muhammed sallah twin lookalike who is not even related to him by blood.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by CartelKenneth: 11:10pm On Jul 12
Tealcrestmedia:

How does being inbred relate to this?

England is a very homogenous society
Read up❗️
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by Wiseman2y(m): 12:38am On Jul 13
Spain vs Germany game is the final before final game.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by MrLibrarian(m): 1:19am On Jul 13
seunmsg:
same way Tinubu zombies are a menace to the country
dragunov:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
grin
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by MrLibrarian(m): 1:20am On Jul 13
IseOluwatoyosi:
English fans are nice when they are winning. They are trouble makers when they lose games. #BadLoser..
I pray they win the EURO2024
they attacked Italian fans when they lost in the final of the last Euros
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by omoredia: 6:05am On Jul 13
Okechinwadike:
can we have a deal? I play it with 100k if it cut you give me 50k

I give u 5k but if it enters u give me 10k. Deal?
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by membranus: 7:18am On Jul 13
DmonSlayer10:

So you don't know the cause of your problems....

It's you...

Your CORRUPTION...

Your MEDIOCRITY(Promoting and accepting quacks in sensitive positions)

Your NEPOTISM(preffering your own people in critical govt positions instead of letting the best and most capable handle the job)

Your COLLAPSED VALUE SYSTEM(No accountability,Hero-worshipping of money and individuals,No personal discipline and integrity,love for showy materialism,attacking and disrespecting laid down rules,laws and procedures,etc)

Your LACK of PATROTISM(No passion to see the country succeed)

Your WEAK INSTITUTIONS and SYSTEMS(Electoral,Judicial,Educational,Correctional and Punitive,Orientation al,Cultural,Financial,Governmental and Religious)

Your RELIGIOUS RADICALISM

Your ETHNO-CENTRIC extremism!!

Which of these did England push,ask,lead or force you to do or become?Ah,I forgot to add;

Your comfort with MASS ILLITERACY and...

Your celebration of IGNORANCE

#DmonSlayer, keep on slaying the demons. Your analysis of Nigeria's disastrous political and economic situations hit the nail directly on the head.

Unfortunately, there is no saviour in sight.
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by sameks08(m): 7:22am On Jul 13
They can hype their own to an extent
Re: Gareth Southgate Lookalike Police Officer Serenaded By England Fans by DrOSCAR: 12:31pm On Jul 13
I LOVE THIS smiley [color=#000099][/color]
Unperturbedpota:

You need to go back to school young lad you write very poorly, take note.

Grammatical Errors:

"England first 3 games at the group stage was horrible."

Missing possessive: "England's"
Incorrect verb form: "was" should be "were"
Number format: "3" should be "three"
"But they were outstanding against Netherlands."

Missing article: "the" before "Netherlands"
"They dominated the game all through"

Incorrect phrase: "all through" should be "throughout"
"Natan Ake was able to pinned Saka down ."

Misspelling: "Natan" should be "Nathan"
Missing accent: "Ake" should be "Aké"
Incorrect verb form: "to pinned" should be "to pin"
Extra space before the period
"The best game so far is Spain vs Germany, according to me"

Missing punctuation: period at the end
Awkward phrasing: "according to me" should be "in my opinion"
Missing punctuation: period after "Germany"

Corrected Version:

England's first three games in the group stage were horrible, but they were outstanding against the Netherlands. They dominated the game throughout.

Nathan Aké was able to pin Saka down.

In my opinion, the best game so far has been Spain vs. Germany.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) / Belgium Vs Tunisia: World Cup (5 - 2) On 23rd June 2018

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.