Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... (60627 Views)

Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time / Unable To Paint My Natural Long Nails. Help! / Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by NairaMaster1(m): 10:02am On Jul 13
Zonefree:
What's the reason behind a full grown man keeping long nails? What's his aim? What's he trying to achieve? undecided

A man that truly wants to go far in life will never keep long and dirty nails. Leave women things for them. Na only them dey enjoy the sweetness of madness.

The worst one is ear pendant. It's not also different from dreadlocks and braids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by NairaMaster1(m): 10:03am On Jul 13
Jeon:
I love long nails, and I also love men with long nails.

Especially for pre-intimacy. It will stimulate hell out of you.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Starz825(m): 10:08am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Dirty mind

So you could deduce what he's trying to say...

You got same dirty mind then.... grin
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by EreluRoz: 10:09am On Jul 13
Starz825:

So you could deduce what he's trying to say...

You got same dirty mind then.... grin
You are not left mouth. Dirty minds everywhere
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by DJInfluence: 10:10am On Jul 13
Dexy4yah:
So irritating if you ask me...
Ok, then I won't ask you ..

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Tallesty1(m): 10:11am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Dirty mind
Sexy imagination
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by zoghys: 10:13am On Jul 13
FalseProphet1:
It's a sign of witchcraft 🧹

This I have seen.

Drink more, see less

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by 3kay945(m): 10:16am On Jul 13
If the dude has not broken any laws then it's none of my business.

Nigerian should grow up with this their mentality of trying to impose their likes and hate on someone else.

Wetin concern me with someone nails.. una no get work o.

It is within that dude right to nurture his nails as long as he desires until he poke someone with it grin

So make una face una line.

2 Likes

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Juliearth(f): 10:22am On Jul 13
Dexy4yah:

It is disgusting, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by BABANGBALI: 10:29am On Jul 13
My own is, how do they finger their babes or does it mean dem no dey finger before dey enter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by thatsleepboy1: 10:30am On Jul 13
Dexy4yah:

Kindly put down the first picture. Those fingers are mine and you're infringing on my right to privacy.

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by BarrElChapo(m): 10:30am On Jul 13
Tokskob2008:
It's pure nonsense.

Even seeing a female finger nails as long as this is a turn off for me not to talk of a full grown man.

It’s not pure nonsense. I used to bite my nails till it bled, I had to wean myself from it by keeping nails though on the fingers I bit.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Emman08: 10:32am On Jul 13
Those are grown ass male hands man. But since when did male begin this "my gender" thing? That's gay asf
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by BarrElChapo(m): 10:34am On Jul 13
olisaEze:
Oftentimes it’s simply amazing how Nigerians can be so loud & opinionated about topics they have no frickin idea on. Anyone that doesn’t feel uncomfortable with what makes you uncomfortable must be a bad person. Generalizations & speculations bubbling out of a mind marinated in ignorance! Long ago, people grew out their nails to show that they were so wealthy they didn't have to work with their hands. Nowadays, people might use a long pinky nail as a painting aid or to play guitar. It can also be a symbol to raise awareness of violence against women and children or a sign of good luck. Landlord travel & see that culture does not begin and end in front of your mother’s door mouth! grin

Likeee bro! Fvckin’ dolts. I once stated that I bit my nails and someone on here said I didn’t deserve a woman for that as it was a grave sin 😂. Now I’ve started keeping nails only to come and see a bullshiit thread like this one on fp 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Jayhome24: 10:36am On Jul 13
Dexy4yah:

It is extremely iritating seen men with long nail infact I won't shake hand with such man.

2 Likes

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Danlax(f): 10:40am On Jul 13
danielclerkson:

Keeping nails does not mean anything, it is a matter of personal preference. As far as they are not your's, keep you opinion to yourself, Periodt
Thank you Boss... I see no eer in keeping nails,, they're here making it gender stuff..! POV:99 times out off 100 Women wear fixed nails, they don't grow it..!

Why blast guys that keep nails when you equally keep hair..!? So nature wen give us nails no knw say the nails go grow before (it's now left for you to cut or keep)

Everyman with their opinion tho, yo opinion wouldn't change anything 💯

You grow nails make sure yo keep it clean... It's natures gift 🕊️

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Leemzyy(f): 10:41am On Jul 13
BABANGBALI:
My own is, how do they finger their babes or does it mean dem no dey finger before dey enter?
OMG do you want 2 injure a girl?how could you insert your finger in someone's child body?
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by lacasera14(m): 10:43am On Jul 13
It only looks good on me. Every other person it's irritating.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Offpoint1: 11:01am On Jul 13
Zonefree:
What's the reason behind a full grown man keeping long nails? What's his aim? What's he trying to achieve? undecided

A man that truly wants to go far in life will never keep long and dirty nails. Leave women things for them. Na only them dey enjoy the sweetness of madness.
I keep left nails and mine are longer than all the pictures.

I've been keeping nails for more than 20 years.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by aburoof: 11:04am On Jul 13
NO BE LIE...
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by abba190: 11:04am On Jul 13
Jeon:
I love long nails, and I also love men with long nails.
u love everything gay
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by greypencils: 11:05am On Jul 13
With your long nails, how una dey take scrub your bum when bathing? How una dey take wash plate? How do you wash clothes? If anything, keeping nails signifies that you are lazy, not handy and can't do simple things around your house to keep it tidy, simple things like gardening.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Calitoscassius(m): 11:07am On Jul 13
Ewwww!! Disgusting! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by begge: 11:10am On Jul 13
Most of them are very lazy and they always like depending or looking for rich lady's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15am On Jul 13
Na man get this body I dey see so...too strong for a woman
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:21am On Jul 13
These claws are for fighting

And for hiding deadly poisonous substances
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Seriouslady: 11:23am On Jul 13
Very disgusting.. I hate to see men keeping long nails. What is it for really.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Seriouslady: 11:24am On Jul 13
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by 1Sharon(f): 11:25am On Jul 13
ericmor:

That is what i do ma. And I don't give a bleep on what anybody thinks. It is my choice and I cut it all off after a while and leave it to grow again. Life is about choice and be successful

🤢
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Emdebby2: 11:25am On Jul 13
I'm still wondering the reason behind this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Barber Has A Phd.......(photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians

Viewing this topic: Bettergoat, wolexy2020(m), Samizaya(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.