Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... (60362 Views)

Man Sat And Watched In Surprise After Seeing Washing Machine For The First Time / Unable To Paint My Natural Long Nails. Help! / Why Is There A Senseless Fear And Dislike For Guys With Dreadlocks In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by internationalman(m): 11:27am On Jul 13
Y'all should stop judging one's sexual orientation with stuff like this. Some of you even go as far as calling a guy who's not naturally hefty looking like John Cena gay. Y'all should know that nowadays most gay guys are more manly in appearance than you straight men...

What will Nigerian guys not criticize. Y'all criticize virtually everything and beat down our girls too. But none of you have made any effective changes in this dead Nation of ours. Always criticizing irrelevant things..

This is my own below.. πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡. If you feel I'm gay, hook me up with your girlfriend or better still your sister let's see what happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by deanoffaculty: 11:27am On Jul 13
Little21:
They look like vampire to me angry.
Na so!

I remember the fight between Lycans and vampires in the "underworld" movie.

A man/who takes many months growing nails is a time waster in relationship and in life matters. They pretend they can't eat swallow with 5 fingers except if you give them fork.....all na lie!! They are not always serious in business cos they mind their nails. They have gay traits....I did not say they are all gays but they might have the "trait".

No serious guy will grow nails anyways. Serious-minded men don't have time for nails.....hustle too dey plenty for them!!
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Adiele72: 11:54am On Jul 13
Dirty [/b]Mind [b][color=#990000][/color]

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Jerryberry2605: 11:56am On Jul 13
The thing is just gayish and gross
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by psalmsjob: 12:04pm On Jul 13
Tjra:
Most definitely a feminine man.

Dem plenty nowadays. Even a popular male Politician that talks like a school girl is one of them.

You mean Peter Obi keeps long nails??

I won't be surprised sha because his voice, lies, hypocrisy and black clothing is already a turnoff for me about him....very low male hormone, high lying tendency, highly corrupt and ignorantly fascist ideology but properly dressed in sadistic attire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by isacolukay(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13
Have you seen a man with clean, long nails set bridge on a snooker table? It's very beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by DeGLORIOUS: 12:09pm On Jul 13
It's not easy to grow nails. Maintaining them is quite stressful especially when you're the one doing your laundry and domestic chores yourself.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by camri: 12:14pm On Jul 13
descarado:
Lovely and neat nails. If not my profession,that was how my nails used to look like and well coated. It is well lipsrsealed One day I go just vex grin Just imagining my head calling me in for one to one cos of long nail cheesy This is not fair embarassed
do you masturbate
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by finallybusy: 12:26pm On Jul 13
If e no affect my existence, not my concern.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by NnamdiN: 12:30pm On Jul 13
An adult man made a thread for this nonsense and another adult thought it was wise to push to front page?

2 Likes

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On Jul 13
Nonexisting:
A man that has time to grow and maintain nails like a woman has high tendency of drilling another man's holes. I avoid his type except strictly for business.
You no dey Taya with this your smoking monkey πŸ’ gif , Haha πŸ˜…
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by wiseone28: 1:33pm On Jul 13
I keep one out of the 10
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13
Zonefree:
What's the reason behind a full grown man keeping long nails? What's his aim? What's he trying to achieve? undecided

A man that truly wants to go far in life will never keep long and dirty nails. Leave women things for them. Na only them dey enjoy the sweetness of madness.

Bro. nails don't determine how far you go in life, this one no make any sense. Nah rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Robertgreene1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13
Franagg:
This is mine...
oga l subcounciously keep long nails too...l just love the sound they make when l use other nails to clean..and they are always NEAT...but they will soon crack and l will use my hand cut them off...but you see those things you have there?...they aren't NEAT...they look WEIRD..worse part they don't fit ur black fingers at all...so better cut that nonsense off! Shalom
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by CorrectionFLuid: 1:50pm On Jul 13
Kizzygentle:
As far as it's very neat, it's always beautiful. I have long nails but not too long and very neat. Every girl always love my nails. They always tell me they love it..

Women aren't particularly known for saying what they mean.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by danielclerkson(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13
[quote author=Danlax post=130934715]Thank you Boss... I see no eer in keeping nails,, they're here making it gender stuff..! POV:99 times out off 100 Women wear fixed nails, they don't grow it..!

Why blast guys that keep nails when you equally keep hair..!? So nature wen give us nails no knw say the nails go grow before (it's now left for you to cut or keep)

Everyman with their opinion tho, yo opinion wouldn't change anything
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Bestest05: 2:39pm On Jul 13
E be like retired ashawo nails
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by hukslaw(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13
You no hate am reach me

2 Likes

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by ucbenjamin696(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13
My younger days I dey keep long finger nails...,my jss1-3 class gals dey lyk use am play with my God given sporting waves,.......but as I start begin get girl friend & fvck mate after junior waec...,to avoid injuring my sex mate during sex ND pre-intimacy I just jejely visit my elder sister for her saloon to trim d nails...

SOME PEOPLE NATURALLY GET STRONG & LONG NAILS
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by okoroemeka(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13
Dexy4yah:
So irritating if you ask me...
it is a luxury for real working men to have such nails,the nature of the job will just tear all of them in no time

2 Likes

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by descarado: 4:50pm On Jul 13
camri:
do you masturbate
Dumb question
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13
One man food is another man's poison

2 Likes

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by davibid: 5:13pm On Jul 13
Dexy4yah:

It’s a sign that they didn’t womanize. U gerrit, if you don’t forget about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by one4GOD(f): 5:36pm On Jul 13
Dexy4yah:
horrible and height of irresponsibility
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by ultimateprof: 6:22pm On Jul 13
Jeon:
I love long nails, and I also love men with long nails.

I like long breast and I also like women with long breast.
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by SaLongs1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13
Jeon:
Chai!! Na sign of lazy and irresponsible man you want?
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Njc1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13
I get ham grin...looks good though
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by herich(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13
Na your problem be that?
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by worksmart(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13
I am still unconvinced those nails belong to a man. Why OP no show person's whole face and body ?
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by REGINALD001(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13
Jeon:

.........AND LONG DICKAMUS
Re: Men Keeping Long Nails: I Dislike Seeing My Fellow Gender With This.... by Slimwhyt(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13
U never see fine and clean one na why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video)

Viewing this topic: johnnyn1(m), powol8, raymondcoker(m), Edipee(m), adebo119, success2me(f) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.