Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,713 members, 7,889,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse (34895 Views)

22 Confirmed Dead, 134 Hospitalized In Jos School Building Collapse / Jos: School building Collapses On Students Writing Exams / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Fineman2: 7:49am On Jul 13
A woman lost her 4 kids in a school that collapsed in Jos Plateau state early yesterday morning 12/07/2024. Her heart couldn't bear
the news as she collapsed and died at a spot.

https://www.facebook.com/100064596133105/posts/pfbid0iuKFDETQMuoZiz98o9CDo34UBT99DyFQb9Xit4fJ96MC7zWvLftewcfPPj9fZUMyl/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Fineman2: 7:49am On Jul 13
I'm heartbroken, may their souls rest in peace

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by shuttox: 7:55am On Jul 13
Very painful

49 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by OJODEL10(m): 8:11am On Jul 13
So sad God will heal our land, may heri rest in peace

23 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by phransix2: 8:51am On Jul 13
Sad
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by RollinTNDA: 8:51am On Jul 13
Fake News

They said the woman and husband died
Now they are saying only the woman died

Bunch of Fake News peddlers

Naso one werey said 300 students died
Una just dey use tragedy dey catch cruise.

Until una post the Full obituary of the family
That's when I go take una serious.

How can a whole family die
No name of the deceased family, no pictures
And not a single family member came out to confirm such a huge tragedy.

But trust Nigerians to believe anything they see on the internet. Nonesense

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Padipadi: 8:51am On Jul 13
Heartbroken.
Look at that building, I can see too much sand in the mixture of the concrete and sub standard iron rods.
Life too dey perish, suffer anyhow in Nigeria.
Read below and see more.
https://www.nairaland.com/7929602/nigeria-created-people-endure-suffering
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by unclejb2(m): 8:51am On Jul 13
So sad. Nigeria failed them all
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by HilcomTech(m): 8:52am On Jul 13
So sad... This is heart breaking.

All these could easily have been avoided if the right thing had been done from the onset.
Nigerians give building and construction contracts to family and friends instead of qualified people and still expect those buildings to be of standard integrity.

My sympathies to the affected families.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by SultanOfAbia: 8:52am On Jul 13
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Father, Mother and 4 children
This one na Correct Family Reunion grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by christejames(m): 8:52am On Jul 13
Terrible 😰

May God console the Bereaved and grant eternal rest to the departed souls cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by masterflowx(m): 8:52am On Jul 13
The contractor of the Jos collapsed building should be probed and prosecuted.

May the souls of the departed innocent kids rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:52am On Jul 13
Chai
So it's true. Someone broke the news yesterday, thought it would as a joke. So sad
😭😭😭😭😭

Why? This is very painful to hear. A whole family gone in less than 24hrs.

As for that 🀑🀑🀑 called sultanofabia, nah ogun go kpai that id**t. He's been rejoicing over this sad event since yesterday. Wicked soul
😑😑😑😑

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by whytediamond(m): 8:52am On Jul 13
angry

May disaster never come near us oo.

E get some wey we no fit chest abeg.

4 kids gone in a blink.

Unfathomable.

So sad and gut wrenching.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by ajalawole(m): 8:53am On Jul 13
Soo soo sad
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by superlanny(m): 8:53am On Jul 13
This loss of one child is hard to handle, the loss of 4 children is literally the end of the world for any parent who has spent everyday of their lives loving and caring for those kids.

I pray the family finds the strength to cope and overcome the loss, it's really tough and no amount of comfort can ease the pain of losing loved ones.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Tjra: 8:53am On Jul 13
cry

RIP mother and little ones πŸ•―οΈ
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by bro4u: 8:53am On Jul 13
This is sad
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by jeromestarks: 8:53am On Jul 13
I want to relate this topic to virginity but I can't do it without sounding like a heartless being.

Anyways, I think she only dated their father in her lifetime that's why she was so heartbroken to the point that she died.

You see all these girls who have been fvcked and mounted by many men, who had four children for four different men bah, they will just cry and move on. Heartbreak is not new to them again.

Please marry a virgin woman so she can die to save you and your children.
If you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by other men with just two eggs and indomie, she will run away and leave you hanging.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by UselessBuharist: 8:53am On Jul 13
I heard the husband also died yesterday

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Ituobaroanthony: 8:54am On Jul 13
RollinTNDA:
Lol
. Psychiatric patient

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:54am On Jul 13
Terrible

Heartbroken

Devastating

Sad

May their souls R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Ddem(m): 8:54am On Jul 13
This is contractor's fault and government who approved the project
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:54am On Jul 13
I have see a dog die overnight same spot a car killed the puppy.

It’s really heart wrenching

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by underpinna: 8:54am On Jul 13
This is really sad.

Only strong people can survive at the hearing of such terrible news, that your four children gone.

Even if you survive, the pains will never go away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by ismodiwa(m): 8:55am On Jul 13
Sadly, the husband gave up last night.
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by atobs4real(m): 8:55am On Jul 13
Nigeria problem problem problem. Nigeria government killed the future leaders and killed families

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:55am On Jul 13
angry

May their souls rest in peace.... if this story is true.

I'm skeptical because believe me, people conjure a lot of tales; good or bad.

Either way, building construction should be regulated by Government agencies.

Any sharp practices should be heavily punished

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by atobs4real(m): 8:55am On Jul 13
Nigeria problem problem problem. Nigeria government killed the future leaders and killed families.
What a bad news. RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Tjra: 8:55am On Jul 13
ismodiwa:
Sadly, the husband gave up last night.
May their souls rest in peace
Suicide?

An entire family wiped out like that. Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Creamypie(m): 8:55am On Jul 13
I learned it was a bungalow converted 2 upstairs

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Her 4 Children Died In Jos School Building Collapse by Newyorkitis(m): 8:56am On Jul 13
Hmmmm.
This disaster is avoidable!
A building cannot collapse without giving warning signs. But as usual, their children don't attend such schools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Productive Things Undergraduates Can Do As They Await Reopening Of Schools / Most Respected Universities In Nigeria / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition

Viewing this topic: Deeman147, ariesbull, Iview1, harbibi, Denoh68 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.