Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,735 members, 7,918,258 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. (632 Views)

Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:14am On Jul 13
I remember when most people were criticising dangote refinery based on the date it will kick start production. As it stands I am beginning to see those suspicion people had back then. How can we have crude oil at our backyard and dangote goes all the way to United States to buy crude and he was also warned not to ever buy from Russia. Nigerians I think it's high time you realised who is your enemy. This tribal wars going on right now is exactly what your enemy expect you to do which is clearly working for them.

That being said, if you have this illusion that petrol price will come down I feel very sorry for you because it's reduction in price won't be significant. The only way Nigeria can liberate itself is by fighting our common enemy than fighting ourselves. If one section of the country is not coming out to protest for a better country then the protest is completely useless. We all need to be at the same page to make a difference. One thing the Yoruba's need to do is come out to say "Igbos" we will protect your interest at all cost. The moment you quit victimising the Igbos we will achieve a great height working together

Dangote is simply a businessman and he will take any decision that won't affect his business. I love his wonderful achievement but I don't think he is the major problem we have. I see alot of Yoruba creating topics fighting Peter obi and the obidients on daily bases and I laugh cos you clearly have no idea what you are doing. The earlier we join hands to fight our common enemy the better for us.

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by EreluRoz: 11:18am On Jul 13
I've always known dangote is one of Nigeria's greatest enemy
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Padipadi: 11:27am On Jul 13
It can't come down.
EreluRoz:
If they catch you now nko?
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by EreluRoz: 11:29am On Jul 13
Padipadi:
It can't come down.

If they catch you now nko?
Catch me for what?
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by SmartPolician: 11:32am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:

Dangote is not your enemy. Your problem is that your government lacks the political will to ramp up crude oil production so that Nigeria can meet its OPEC quota and have enough for local refineries. Because the IOCs aren't supplying Dangote Refinery enough crude oil, Dangote is looking for alternatives and that's not his fault.

It's even irritating that Nigeria doesn't meet its OPEC quota and Tinubu hasn't declared state of emergency in the upstream oil industry. Next time, if they tell you people not to elect idiots, una go hear! PMS price won't go down. We should be praying that it stays at this price because it's most likely to go up due to exchange rate.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Thiefobi1: 11:33am On Jul 13
Funkyswagzz:
I remember when most people were criticising dangote refinery based on the date it will kick start production. As it stands I am beginning to see those suspicion people had back then. How can we have crude oil at our backyard and dangote goes all the way to United States to buy crude and he was also warned not to ever buy from Russia. Nigerians I think it's high time you realised who is your enemy. This tribal wars going on right now is exactly what your enemy expect you to do which is clearly working for them.

That being said, if you have this illusion that petrol price will come down I feel very sorry for you because it's reduction in price won't be significant. The only way Nigeria can liberate itself is by fighting our common enemy than fighting ourselves. If one section of the country is not coming out to protest for a better country then the protest is completely useless. We all need to be at the same page to make a difference. One thing the Yoruba's need to do is come to say "Igbos" we will protect your interest at all cost. The moment you quit victimising the Igbos we will achieve a great height working together

Dangote is simply a businessman and he will take any decision that won't affect his business. I love his wonderful achievement but I don't think he is the major problem we have. I see alot of Yoruba creating topics fighting Peter obi and the obidients on daily bases and I laugh cos you clearly have no idea what you are doing. The earlier we join hands to fight our common enemy the better for us.

You can as well tell peter obi to build his own refinery and start selling it cheaper if it easy.
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:38am On Jul 13
Thiefobi1:

You can as well tell peter obi to build his own refinery and start selling it cheaper if it easy.

Please if what I said don't make sense to you be a little mature by being constructive with your criticism instead of reacting in a derogatory manner

4 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Padipadi: 11:38am On Jul 13
Space booked for vawulence!

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Padipadi: 11:41am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Catch me for what?

For accusing Dangote of crimes committed by ya family and village people.

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by EreluRoz: 11:42am On Jul 13
Padipadi:

For accusing Dangote of crimes committed by ya family and village people.
Help him catch me
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Thiefobi1: 11:45am On Jul 13
Funkyswagzz:

Please if what I said don't make sense to you be a little matured by being constructive with your criticism instead of reacting in a derogatory manner

what is derogatory in what I said.

Is peter obi selling his products cheaper in his next supermarket in Abuja.

But you want dangote to turn his refinery into a charitable organization.

1 Like

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by babasolution: 11:47am On Jul 13
I sincerely thought the Yorubas were more intelligent than what I see them doing on nairaland and x

1 Like

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Padipadi: 11:48am On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Help him catch me
Send me the shape of ya head. Is it like melon, orange, box, okada seat, TV, luxurious bus, mango or amala?
Are ya eyes tiny like nipples?
What's ya skin colour?
Dark or fair, sapa-brown or sapa-red, green or balablue?
I got you. Na you be dat person below, right?

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Zico5(m): 11:49am On Jul 13
The OP said yoruba is creating topics fighting Peter obi and Obidients. That's the biggest lie ever from u guys. Yoruba don't care at all about Peter obi cos he stands no chance at all in the game of politics. Atiku is more a treat than Obi. Yoruba have nothing to fight as politics is concerned. Can someone with food still complain of hunger. Igbo are the one creating topic and counter it on their own. Tinubu will not rule forever, even my prater is for him not to come back again. As for igbo presidency, u guys still has a long way to go. Woo Northern political class first and road will be opened to u. But u are holding unto Biafra and at the same time want to be the president, isn't that strange. Hausa/Fulani may not be educated but they know how dangerous is it to vote igbo man as president.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13
Zico5:
The OP said yoruba is creating topics fighting Peter obi and Obidients. That's the biggest lie ever from u guys. Yoruba don't care at all about Peter obi cos he stands no chance at all in the game of politics. Atiku is more a treat than Obi. Yoruba have nothing to fight as politics is concerned. Can someone with food still complain of hunger. Igbo are the one creating topic and counter it on their own. Tinubu will not rule forever, even my prater is for him not to come back again. As for igbo presidency, u guys still has a long way to go. Woo Northern political class first and road will be opened to u. But u are holding unto Biafra and at the same time want to be the president, isn't that strange. Hausa/Fulani may not be educated but the know how dangerous is it to vote igbo manas president.

Bro I'm not talking about who will rule nigeria forever I think you clearly missed the direction I'm heading. The purpose of this topic is for us to have a rethink and try to solve our problems by ourselves intend of waiting for these politicians to do it it for us. Igbos are ready to join to fight for a better country but they are always used as a scapegoat. The reason this country is at steady fall is because we citizens don't tackle issue decisively that is why the politicians use those loophole to win our mind.
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by babasolution: 12:03pm On Jul 13
Zico5:
The OP said yoruba is creating topics fighting Peter obi and Obidients. That's the biggest lie ever from u guys. Yoruba don't care at all about Peter obi cos he stands no chance at all in the game of politics. Atiku is more a treat than Obi. Yoruba have nothing to fight as politics is concerned. Can someone with food still complain of hunger. Igbo are the one creating topic and counter it on their own. Tinubu will not rule forever, even my prater is for him not to come back again. As for igbo presidency, u guys still has a long way to go. Woo Northern political class first and road will be opened to u. But u are holding unto Biafra and at the same time want to be the president, isn't that strange. Hausa/Fulani may not be educated but the know how dangerous is it to vote igbo manas president.

The Yoruba want Igbo to assume a submissive role to the Fulani as they themselves have done.

The Yorubas are not who I thought they were growing up,guess our parents in the middlebelt were deceived

3 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Thiefobi1: 12:11pm On Jul 13
babasolution:

The Yoruba want Igbo to assume a submissive role to the Fulani as they themselves have done.

The Yorubas are not who I thought they were growing up,guess our parents in the middlebelt were deceived

So yoruba is middlebelters problem now, not the Fulani killing your people daily.
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by babasolution: 12:21pm On Jul 13
Thiefobi1:

So yoruba is middlebelters problem now, not the Fulani killing your people daily.

The Yoruba enabled the Fulani to kill people with impunity, the Fulani also kill the Yoruba mercilessly
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Thiefobi1: 12:33pm On Jul 13
babasolution:

The Yoruba enabled the Fulani to kill people with impunity, the Fulani also kill the Yoruba mercilessly

What a pity we have individual like u among us.
A piece of advice.

But stop denying ur identity ibo man.
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by babasolution: 12:36pm On Jul 13
Thiefobi1:

What a pity we have individual like u among us.
A piece of advice.

But stop denying ur identity ibo man.

Am not IGBO, am not Igbo ,again I am not Igbo
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Emmaari: 12:58pm On Jul 13
Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have never seen any price of a commodity that goes up, and still fall.
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Zico5(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13
babasolution:

In life, just be wise if u want to get to ur destination in life. That's why u guys will be slave forever. Yoruba was the vice president during Buhari era and now the president. Hausa/Fulani hold the highest population and for u to beat that u must maintain level of sneeze. Let see where ur pride will take u in life.
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Thiefobi1: 2:34pm On Jul 13
babasolution:

Am not IGBO, am not Igbo ,again I am not Igbo

Yimu.
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by babasolution: 2:35pm On Jul 13
Zico5:

In life, just be wise if u want to get to ur destination in life. That's why u guys will be slave forever. Yoruba was the vice president during Buhari era and now the president. Hausa/Fulani hold the highest population and for u to beat that u must maintain level of sneeze. Let see where ur pride will take u in life.

Never assume a submissive role in any situation, no matter what,history will be kind to you,the Yoruba history as already been tainted as a submissive entity to the Fulani, the Igbo despite not having top spot,even if never,history will tell that they stayed proud and strong

2 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Zico5(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13
babasolution:

Never assume a submissive role in any situation, no matter what,history will be kind to you,the Yoruba history as already been tainted as a submissive entity to the Fulani, the Igbo despite not having top spot,even if never,history will tell that they stayed proud and strong
So who is deciding for Fulani today. Who holds the highest power in the land today. Who is holding the whole of the country ideology today. Yoruba no be ur mate o. We will continue to rule u forever

1 Like

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13
Zico5:

Bro this mentality you guys have is exactly one of the things holding this country down if you think it's not then you must be lying to yourself. You can't force an Igbo person to think the same way you do, your cultural beliefs and mine are not the same that is why we must put those things aside if we want a progressive country. Have you taken your time to ask yourself why is the country not get better instead it's getting tough? It's not the fault of an Igboman that the country is not getting better cos other major tribes have been in power over 50 years ago. Stop stigmatize the Igbos you are the one holding the country down

2 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by babasolution: 2:41pm On Jul 13
Zico5:

So who is deciding for Fulani today. Who holds the highest power in the land today. Who is holding the whole of the country ideology today. Yoruba no be ur mate o. We will continue to rule u forever

Yoruba power is still at the behest or goodwill of the Fulani, you said it yourself, Yoruba as to maintain goodwill to the Fulani to have power eg the livestock ministry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Zico5(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13
Funkyswagzz:

Bro this mentality you guys have is exactly one of the things holding this country down if you think it's not then you must be lying to yourself. You can't force an Igbo person to think the same way you do, your cultural beliefs and mine are not the same that is why we must put those things aside if we want a progressive country. Have you taken your time to ask yourself why is the not get better instead it's getting tough? It's not the fault of an Igboman that the country is not getting better cos other major tribes have been in power over 50 years ago. Stop stigmatize the Igbos you are the one holding the country down
If no one can force igbo to do their bidding, why are u guys now fighting tooth and nail to be the president. Why don't u advise obi to withdraw from the race. So u think u can force people to vote Peter obi through harassment and nonsense u guys have been doing. I won't argue with u. 2027 is not too far
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13
Zico5:

If no one cab force igbo to do their bidding, why are u guys now fighting tooth and nail to be the president. Why don't u advise obi to withdraw from the race. So u think u can force people to vote Peter obi through harassment and nonsense u guys have been doing. I won't argue with u. 2027 is not too far

No one is fighting tooth and nail as you suggest. The problem here is that you people can't stand any criticism on tinubu after all he is the president. So now a very serious issue has arise and you expect the Igbos to join when you are the one always defending the president. If you can't stand the criticism why are you now trying to protest. Just think what would happen if Igbos try to join the protest we not stupid, that is why I would like you guys to reassure the Igbos you won't use this protest against them when it's over. We understand how this country works and let me tell you if any Igbo person join this protest they are on there own.

Look no one is forcing you to vote obi it's a matter of choice so you saying we are harassing you sounds delusional cos we saw what happened in Lagos during election. Freedom of speech is not harassment and if you want to go ahead and fight the Igbos this country will never get better because we can never do anything together

2 Likes

Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by AcadaWriter2: 3:14pm On Jul 13
Space booked for vawulence!
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by haffaze777(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13
Thiefobi1:

You dey mind the werey
Re: Do You Genuinely Believe Petrol Price Will Come Down. by haffaze777(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13
Zico5:

If no one cab force igbo to do their bidding, why are u guys now fighting tooth and nail to be the president. Why don't u advise obi to withdraw from the race. So u think u can force people to vote Peter obi through harassment and nonsense u guys have been doing. I won't argue with u. 2027 is not too far

Don't let anyone gaslight you,it's a known fact who the Fulani slaves are since first republic,they still slave for atiku in 2019 and will do same in 2027.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Operatives Should Start Picking The Organizers Of The Destructive Prote / We’ll Be Eating’: Group Slams Senate President Godswill Akpabio Over / Average Monthly Salary And Allowances Of The Sacked Ceos And Eds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.