Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,605 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) (40258 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by DonroxyII: 4:32pm On Jul 13
Welcum:
Many people believe that we are in the modern age, so, many things that were not allowed before are allowed now. So, let me ask this question "for a friend"🥹

That someone is a wife doesn't mean she doesn't need exercises. So, what? Should a man Allow his wife to have a trainer especially if she requested for one?
I wouldn't say yes or No but My Wife if she is "Sane" Wouldn't allow a Personal Trainer to Be stretching Her Thighs ...

That's my Fvcking Job Fam, Ain't No Man Doing My Job For Me undecided

She is free to relate with Men But Touching Her at Appropriate Places is Strictly My Job not Some Fools Blindly Touching her Breast, Nyansh only to be saying sorry It's part of the drill until chemistry connected & something is Penetrative something cheesy ...

Awon Weyrey grin

Gisos ... shocked
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by mariovito(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13
Female FT YES✅
Male FT NO❌

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by DonroxyII: 4:35pm On Jul 13
Jestin:
Gym instructor and your babe
I Must Be a Fitness Trainer & a Masseuse....

E get Why I must learn this Great Job for Humanities Purposes ... grin
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Doublek101: 4:35pm On Jul 13
You see the write up for the first guy cap? S*x what's on his mind even self. Women go easily fall to this oo. Dem don Bleep people wife taya.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Olatundex22(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
A man should be his wife's trainer that's why I like a man who is fitness conscious
someone like me , I don’t joke with fitness
👇 small stuff I used at home to keep fit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by gassbee: 4:38pm On Jul 13
immortalcrown:
What is your own answer?

Be the first to give an answer if you are sincere here.

You have an ulterior motive here. The picture you attached to this post proves my claim. Of all the pictures of women at gyms, why did you choose this one? You have a preconceived notion about women going for gyms. You just want to seek a public validation for your notion. Prove me wrong by giving and explaining your own answer.
would u b comfortable with a fitness guy training your wife in this manner
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by immortalcrown(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13
gassbee:
would u b comfortable with a fitness guy training your wife in this manner
You are twisting the argument. "In this manner" is not in the post. So, explain what you mean by "In this manner".
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by EreluRoz: 4:43pm On Jul 13
Olatundex22:
someone like me , I don’t joke with fitness
👇 small stuff I used at home to keep fit
Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by smasher1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
A man should be his wife's trainer that's why I like a man who is fitness conscious

That man you are looking for is not wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13
Las las all of una go come back to true Islam which says women to attend to women, while men to attend to men

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by mekabuachi(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13
Welcum:
Many people believe that we are in the modern age, so, many things that were not allowed before are allowed now. So, let me ask this question "for a friend"🥹

That someone is a wife doesn't mean she doesn't need exercises. So, what? Should a man Allow his wife to have a trainer especially if she requested for one?

There are female trainers too...
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Elidrisy20: 4:47pm On Jul 13
Best job in the world
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by descarado: 4:49pm On Jul 13
Dumb question
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by rickleye: 4:51pm On Jul 13
Welcum:

This is for dance class not personal trainer.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by InvertedHammer: 4:51pm On Jul 13
Welcum:

/
Just free her. Divorce her if she insists.
The Oyibo they are copying have more than 50% divorce rate. But feel free to let her if such odds are good enough for you. She is free to have a personal trainer or go for a massage--the caveat is "not in my house".

If she is not doing it in preparation for Olympics or sport events, then she is in it for sexual gratification. Health and fitness are secondary.

/
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by gassbee: 4:52pm On Jul 13
immortalcrown:
You are twisting the argument. "In this manner" is not in the post. So, explain what you mean by "In this manner".
are u saying dat picture is not part of d training session
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by immortalcrown(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13
gassbee:
are u saying dat picture is not part of d training session
Does the text talk about the picture?

Apparently, you indirectly agree with me that the poster's motive is not revealed in the text. His motive is revealed in the attached image. But he claims to be helping a friend to seek answers.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by christistruth01: 4:58pm On Jul 13
brain54:
Na to turn personal trainer and coach be that...

If that's what they will be "training" in that Pic.

What are they even training for - Olympics?

God no go let me marry wife wey dey do this Kian extreme training!

Exactly !

What happened to Skipping rope and Jumping on the spot in the yard

Next thing you will hear that the Trainer and the married woman have been

making some Kuru kere Suspicous moves behind hubby’s back

Complete lack of Wisdom
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Urgent1Million: 5:00pm On Jul 13
Please zoom that picture before you answer.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by GABRIEL6036: 5:03pm On Jul 13
brain54:

She go train tire...
I dey tell you sir 😀
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by brain54(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13
christistruth01:

Exactly !

What happened to Skipping rope and Jumping on the spot in the yard

Next thing you will hear that the Trainer and the married woman have been

making some Kuru kere Suspicous moves behind hubby’s back

Complete lack of Wisdom
Abi o...

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Terrymania: 5:06pm On Jul 13
Welcum:

Hmmmm! Your answer is a winning candidate. But, if the man is not fit nko, what should he do?
Go on a fitness journey with his wife.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by EreluRoz: 5:10pm On Jul 13
smasher1:

That man you are looking for is not wealthy.
Who says a wealthy man cannot be fit
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13
EreluRoz:
Like this Athletic man?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by EreluRoz: 5:11pm On Jul 13
99thEnemy:

Like this Athletic man?
ewwww 😆
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by ARISHEM: 5:13pm On Jul 13
Jestin:
Gym instructor and your babe
This is wicked. Hubby will run mad if she send this to him as live gym session. grin
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Franking: 5:18pm On Jul 13
Nope. Unless you want to set her up for outside knacking and heartache for yourself.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13
No
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Rotji(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13
Welcum:

Hmmmm! Your answer is a winning candidate. But, if the man is not fit nko, what should he do?

Me too hmmm....A man that is not fit with a wife that is fit is the wrongest combo grin grin grin
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Mckraz01: 5:57pm On Jul 13
Welcum:

This one don pass fitness abeg....
But fact is family man get plenty to bother about... Assuming that the trainer has wife too nko...
It's his hustle abeg
Na our corrupt nature make things hard us bear
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Eriokanmi: 6:02pm On Jul 13
immortalcrown:
What is your own answer?

Be the first to give an answer if you are sincere here.

You have an ulterior motive here. The picture you attached to this post proves my claim. Of all the pictures of women at gyms, why did you choose this one? You have a preconceived notion about women going for gyms. You just want to seek a public validation for your notion. Prove me wrong by giving and explaining your own answer.

Edited at 5:13 p.m.
Now, let me address the attached image which is the proof of the poster's ulterior motive. Women going to gyms is different from women being touched in the indiscriminate manner seen on the attached image. A woman can go to the gym but will never allow anybody who is not her husband to touch her in the manner seen on the image. In fact, decent women do not wear revealing outfits for sporting. There are decent spots kits for men and women. Perverts are the ones that wear what accentuates their sensitive organs. Therefore, my wife is free to go to the gym if she wants.

An irresponsible woman may not step out of her husband's home but gatemen, male servants and male dispatchers will touch and service her anyhow. A responsible woman can be punctual to the gym but will not allow anybody within or outside the gym to touch her indiscriminately. But this cunning poster, through his choice of picture, stereotypes every woman that goes to the gym.

I have successfully exposed that this cunning poster that claims to be helping a friend to seek for answers is actually narrow-minded. He is a stereotyper. I waited for hours for him to prove me wrong but he could not do so.
The moniker asked a simple question and you had time to write all these? He directed the question at husbands...if they can allow their wives have a trainer. It's not about women going to the gym. Some crazy men may not see anything wrong about it.

We're in a weird society where crazy and unimaginable stuffs happen. A lady once confided in me that she used to visit her school mother in her husband's house in another state on invitation to assist in getting her husband aroused during sexx and the man too allowed it. What happens when the woman isn't home? If the husband willingly asked his wife's permission to touch the girl too in turn in same bed, she'd simply permit him.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Cousin9999: 6:07pm On Jul 13
I don't know what that man is doing, but that's not personal training.

And personal training is kind of a joke unless it's the very expensive kind. People are better off doing aerobics classes at their gym, or doing natural fitness activities (e.g. hiking, swimming, rowing).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / I Will Never Get Married! / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.