Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) (40358 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / "A Real Man Should Not Allow His Wife To Be Successful" - Nigerian Man Says / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Medici777: 11:07pm On Jul 13
Welcum:
Many people believe that we are in the modern age, so, many things that were not allowed before are allowed now. So, let me ask this question "for a friend"🥹

That someone is a wife doesn't mean she doesn't need exercises. So, what? Should a man Allow his wife to have a trainer especially if she requested for one?

Never
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by AbujaLagos: 11:14pm On Jul 13
Na to climb this chair remain
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by GABRIEL6036: 3:55am On Jul 14
DonroxyII:
What about if Una Get Isshhh & She decided to go Train Outside
She can't overide my instructions, 😎 I love my wife she is a submissive type.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by NiceLegs(m): 6:41am On Jul 14
Yes of course.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Munzy14(m): 7:30am On Jul 14
immortalcrown:
What is your own answer?

Be the first to give an answer if you are sincere here.

You have an ulterior motive here. The picture you attached to this post proves my claim. Of all the pictures of women at gyms, why did you choose this one? You have a preconceived notion about women going for gyms. You just want to seek a public validation for your notion. Prove me wrong by giving and explaining your own answer.

Edited at 5:13 p.m.
Now, let me address the attached image which is the proof of the poster's ulterior motive. Women going to gyms is different from women being touched in the indiscriminate manner seen on the attached image. A woman can go to the gym but will never allow anybody who is not her husband to touch her in the manner seen on the image. In fact, decent women do not wear revealing outfits for sporting. There are decent spots kits for men and women. Perverts are the ones that wear what accentuates their sensitive organs. Therefore, my wife is free to go to the gym if she wants.

An irresponsible woman may not step out of her husband's home but gatemen, male servants and male dispatchers will touch and service her anyhow. A responsible woman can be punctual to the gym but will not allow anybody within or outside the gym to touch her indiscriminately. But this cunning poster, through his choice of picture, stereotypes every woman that goes to the gym.

I have successfully exposed that this cunning poster that claims to be helping a friend to seek for answers is actually narrow-minded. He is a stereotyper. I waited for hours for him to prove me wrong but he could not do so.
Lol...Una get time o.🤣🤣🤣

A morally sound and well mannered wife will go to the gym, do what is needed, and return home.

Na who marry public property go fear.
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:14am On Jul 14
If the person na gay, no wahala! cool
Re: Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) by Chemlite: 5:09pm On Jul 14
Personal trainer for what exactly? If she refused to watch over her weight till she turns obese, na she sabi!
Moreover, she doesn't need personal trainer to do exercise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.