Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,890 members, 7,980,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:43 AM

Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending (47302 Views)

Supreme Court’s Judgment Means No FAAC Allocations To CTC Chairmen – Ozekhome / Budgetary Allocations For The Presidential Air Fleet In 13 Years / Falling Oil Price: Fayemi Says States May Get Zero FAAC Allocations In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by manmade(m): 10:28am On Jul 14
Kobojunkie:
1. First of all the goat-yam analogy is a very stewpid one in this case. Embezzlement is a criminal offense. So, says the Constitution. All those who commit crimes are to be stripped of their office, and prosecuted like the criminals they are. This is simple. So, I don't understand why I need to repeat it over and over again. undecided

2. The same thing happens here in the United States. Embezzlement happens here from time to time. We don't rush to change the laws when it does. NO, we simply do the common sense thing every time, without fail. Any government official caught embezzling public funds is stripped of his office and prosecuted for all crimes committed. So, I am not certain why this idea is just hard for you to grasp. undecided

3. Stop lying, at least to yourselves! You know they embezzled funds yet all you did was take one of the yams away from them and call it a day? And worse, you do this by completely ignoring the very Constitution of the land. Are you for real? What about all the funds they have already embezzled? What about the State funds, loans, etc., they will continue to embezzle? Why do you folks think like this? undecided
write ✍️ a petition to the EFCC and list out the names of the people that you knew have
embezzled state fund and stacked it in USA then carryy a placard to the state house the following day to mount pressure on them to seized and release those funds to Nigeria govt. You think Nigerian social economic problems can be solved on the Internet by the online warriors like you? I was born and breed in Nigeria and I understand the country like the back of my Palm .
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by nesphil(m): 10:39am On Jul 14
You're day dreaming lol.

Who told you that LG Chairmen are a different breed of politicians.

This is why Nigerians keep failing to produce good leaders cos they are very shallow in their thoughts.

press9jatv:
Tinubu will send funds to the LG accounts. I only congratulate all the 774 LG workers here. Their money will never be owed again
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by BERNIMOORE: 12:06pm On Jul 14
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! The very idea of FG sending allocations directly to the LGs stands in violation of the Constitution. undecided
Constitution are meant for courts to interpret and the supreme court has ruled over the matter Now Voiding that part of constitution because it has being violated severally by the Governor.....unfortunately it can't be appealed... grin
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by Powersurge: 12:22pm On Jul 14
olisaEze:
Delta State just conducted their LG elections today. So what does that mean for your list?

Nigerians are very wicked people. Why wasn't the election conducted since?
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by press9jatv: 1:23pm On Jul 14
Morizo:

The spineless and corrupt supreme court didn't nothing. Its the directive of the president and for once he followed the expectations of majority of Nigerians and not few APC stalwarts.
Hopefully he sends a bill to National assembly scrapping SIEC and giving INEC powers to conduct LG elections
the executive under Tinubu leadership is working on inec overseeing the LG election in all the 36 states in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by stainzvill(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14
How will the affected states pay July salaries?
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jul 14
manmade:
There are two things involved here , it's either you're pretending not to understand Nigerian political terrain or you are actually far from the reality, if you shout from now till next year on the need for people to vote for their conscience, many people will still come out to collect money and sell their votes , a lot of things are involved on why it's happening like that, that's a story for another day,now back to the topic, it's undisputable that you can't remove or impeached a sitting governor in Nigeria without the assistance of federal government, Ayo Fayose was successful impeached during his first tenure in ekiti state because he was disrespectful to OBJ , ngige was kidnapped as a sitting governor by his God father and forced to tender resignation letter until the public outcry made them to restate him , where were you when all this thing were happening? What was your contribution to stop it ? So that we would understand that you're not one of the " bunch of people sitting back"[b][/b], you may say , that was a long time ago, where were you and your the likes when governor SIM fubara of river state demolished the house of assembly complex and pursued the legislatures out to fore install the plan to impeach him? , You may also make an excuse that you're not from River State and it doesn't really concern you. Let's give you an assignment: it's a well known fact that none of the 109 senators is performing to expectations in their various constituency, so open a register to collect the signatures of the 50% voters registered in your constituency and initiates the process of recalling your senator from national assembly, put the advert online and other media. I want to check how patriotic you are . grin
Stop rambling abeg! undecided
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Jul 14
manmade:
■ write ✍️ a petition to the EFCC and list out the names of the people that you knew have
embezzled state fund and stacked it in USA then carryy a placard to the state house the following day to mount pressure on them to seized and release those funds to Nigeria govt. You think Nigerian social economic problems can be solved on the Internet by the online warriors like you? I was born and breed in Nigeria and I understand the country like the back of my Palm.
Write a petition? Are you joking? This is your understanding of things yet you have been arguing blindly and vehemently all of this while? Please stop and look at what the Kenyan children! undecided
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Jul 14
BERNIMOORE:
Constitution are meant for courts to interpret and the supreme court has ruled over the matter Now Voiding that part of constitution because it has being violated severally by the Governor.....unfortunately it can't be appealed... grin
If in fact the Supreme Court gave power to the FG to directly interact with the LGs, it means your Supreme Court altogether ignored your Constitution rather than attempt an interpretation. FG interacting directly with all 774 LGs I the countries renders subsections 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 of section 162 of your Constitution a joke! undecided

The very contract upon which Nigeria was established as a nation is your Constitution and these criminals have to thrive on subverting every inch of it that gets in the way of their agendas and goals. That is what your criminals in power have been doing for the past 25 years; and yes, they use even the Supreme Court and the gullible Nigerian people to accomplish this too. undecided

Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by manmade(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14
Kobojunkie:
Write a petition? Are you joking? This is your understanding of things yet you have been arguing blindly and vehemently all of this while? Please stop and look at what the Kenyan children! undecided
lead others will follow.
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Jul 14
manmade:
lead others will follow.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Who lead the Kenyan children? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by manmade(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14
Kobojunkie:
Stop rambling abeg! undecided
anyone can stay on the Internet and be forming super star as you're doing now . People like you are called internet wailers grin
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by manmade(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14
Kobojunkie:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Who lead the Kenyan children? 🤣🤣🤣
a young man like you.
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jul 14
manmade:
anyone can stay on the Internet and be forming super star as you're doing now . People like you are called internet wailers grin
manmade:
a young man like you.
...I am glad we now have the Kenyan children to serve as an indictment against the many unreasonable delusions borne by Nigerians about how the world specially works in Africa works. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by WonderGod(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14
press9jatv:
Supreme Court of justice under justice Ariwoola did extremely well on the LG Autonomy case in the Supreme Court of justice

Re: Following States Will Not Receive FAAC Allocations For Their LG By July Ending by EreluRoz: 7:31am On Jul 16
fergie001:

Who appoints members into the SIECs that conducts the elections?
Good morning. I need your help, I want to deactivate my account please help me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Pantami: Femi Fani-Kayode In A Nutshell (Pictures) / Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.