Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,544 members, 7,923,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka (18026 Views)

What? Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Condoling Trump? / Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad / Reno Omokri Condemns Oby Ezekwesili For Attacking Wike For His Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by lereinter(m): 7:05am On Jul 14
Funny

I'm not obi fan cos he indirectly gave apc power in 2023, he allowed stupid characters to use him

But

Soyinka has always insulted and ridiculed obi like a adult scolding a recalcitrant child, so what pact should they have together

reno Foolish guy, there's a yoruba adage that says, continue selling oja erupe
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by specialmati(m): 7:07am On Jul 14
yarimo:
Peter OBI is a very foolish bitter man
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin then you need 18 bottles of obi bitters to cure you from the stuffs you are suffering from it seems chronic

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Branco6(m): 7:11am On Jul 14
That a former government official has to resort to making stu.pid statement on social media just to get paid for impressions or clicks is quite sad
Worse is that this doo.fus worked for one of the best leaders in the history of this land
Smh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by happney65: 7:12am On Jul 14
mrvitalis:
May God never ignore you the way Obi ignores Reno... Brothers and sisters shout a loud amen

Every sensible person knows that Obi showed Soyinka nothing but respect

Went to his house, explained this to him but Soyinka kept on attacking obi, at any single interview he kept on attacking obi

Thank you. I was very very happy when throughout the whole of yesterday when he didn't send him his greetings. Yes he behaved like a real Man.

I didn't do anything to you. Never had any confrontation with you,yet you kept on attacking him. Still decided to throw some olive branch to you by visiting you,yet you were saying all sorts of rubbish against my supporters when in actual fact they have gone through the way of civility more than you or the APC you supported.

Now you think on your 90th birthday I will send you congratulations? Naaaa.

I'm happy Obi took it through that route of an eye for an eye.

WS should stay on his lane,if he attacks us,we go attack him too.

50/50 no cheating

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Melonsmasher: 7:14am On Jul 14
Point of corrections Omoh kirikiri..
Professor Wole Soyinka, is a man who has illuminated people's minds with brilliant works of lieterature grin and liberated people for oppression through violent acts of cultism. He is a specimen of what it is to be a prisoner.

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Okudiover(m): 7:14am On Jul 14
Even if Obi had congratulated Soyinka I bet you Reno will still find ways to attack Obi. That is why he is paid not that he has other jobs. In any case Reno himself should remind Soyinka to keep to his promise and make his assesment of Tinubu's administration as he promised since one year has elapsed since the latter assumed office. Or is the revered Prof going to wait for another 7 years to talk?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Trustyourself: 7:15am On Jul 14
Godfullsam:
Obi, just like every other igbos is very predictable.

If I were him, I will shock everyone by celebrating WS on his birthday.

One of the greatest weapon of a good leader is to try as much as possible not to be predictable.

Once you lower yourself to the point where your next move is easily known, na see finish be dat!
Imagine Reno telling obi the qualities of a good leader. Na see finish pro max be dat!

I can imagine why almost all of you guys are coconut head including the acclaimed educated ones.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by udemzyudex(m): 7:19am On Jul 14
This nkita go dey dream about Obi every time, I just like the fact say Obi no send him papa.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by udemzyudex(m): 7:22am On Jul 14
Ttalk:

In politics every move counts, it is a fatal error for Obi to have ignored congratulating Wole Soyinka, in fact, a belated message to the Prof would mean a push caused by Reno's dragging

. Your Agulu saviour and his adviser and not intelligent, and Reno is gathering this evidence as a bullet he will use during the campaign to send Obi into political oblivion. Sadly Obidients are too naive to see this

Fatal error? You're a big clown.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by udemzyudex(m): 7:22am On Jul 14
Philipponzaghi:
See as Peter Obi dey form big man, e no even fit congratulate person. Nonsense!

Unto say him be saviour or your messiah abi?
The person you dey side don congratulate Obi before?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by BigTableShaker(f): 7:23am On Jul 14
Godfullsam:

One of the greatest weapon of a good leader is to try as much as possible not to be predictable.

Once you lower yourself to the point where your next move is easily known, na see finish be dat!
Imagine Reno telling obi the qualities of a good leader. Na see finish pro max be dat!

Omoh, shame catch me for Obi.
I'm with Reno on this one.

Something Obi PA will just do in minutes, now it has boomerang.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Treasure17(m): 7:25am On Jul 14
Ttalk:

In politics every move counts, it is a fatal error for Obi to have ignored congratulating Wole Soyinka, in fact, a belated message to the Prof would mean a push caused by Reno's dragging

. Your Agulu saviour and his adviser and not intelligent, and Reno is gathering this evidence as a bullet he will use during the campaign to send Obi into political oblivion. Sadly Obidients are too naive to see this
Repeating the same narratives again and again on same thread. Self acclaimed intelligent kid indeed when in reality you are just an unintelligent kid constituting nuisance on nairaland. Mtcheeew. ori iwo ati reno ti daru papo.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by olisaokere(m): 7:26am On Jul 14
Ttalk:

Omokiriri has no effect on Obi becoming president or not so forget that silly talk

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by olisaokere(m): 7:28am On Jul 14
gbaskiboy:
Reno the masturbator always carry Peter Obi matter for head like groundnut sellers. Reno has lost his relevance long time ago.

Omokiriki never had elevance!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Melonsmasher: 7:35am On Jul 14
BigTableShaker:

Omoh, shame catch me for Obi.
I'm with Reno on this one.

Something Obi PA will just do in minutes, now it has boomerang.
Omoh kirikiri
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by TUTU147: 7:35am On Jul 14
We Igbos we don't show fake love,we show true love to people that deserve it.it is not about political party or tribe,it is about competency.we supported obj,yardu, Jonathan that time nobody calls us unpleasant names but because we chose to support obi who is more transparent than the rest in the last election we became all manners of bad thing.you show me love I show you love that is how it supposed be.respect is reciprocal.obi is giving them wahala in the head that is why everything he do counts.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Paraman: 7:51am On Jul 14
DMerciful:
When he becomes, hope God keeps us alive, I'll be looking for you to mock you grin
After Tinubu is reelected in 2027, power is going to north in 2031.

Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Zidac: 7:52am On Jul 14
[quote author=yarimo post=130942804][/quote] This means the guy should no be taken seriously because he speaks from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On Jul 14
I thought you'll say after Tinubu, its your father or someone from your village. Are you guys not ambitious?
Paraman:
After Tinubu is reelected in 2027, power is going to north in 2031.

Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by NinjaMetahuman: 7:55am On Jul 14
Not like his greeting will take anything away from the glory of great wole soyinka.

People that matter in the scheme of things already congratulated the great man.

But it points to what we already suspected that obi is a vindictive clown that is never fit to rule a diverse country like Nigeria.

He will be tribal and religious jingoist president like his body language have always suggested.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by WestOG: 7:55am On Jul 14
"pretender to the throne"...indeed
he can be future biafran president so he is not a pretender...he just can NEVER be a Nigerian president

walai

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by thomasjoe(m): 7:59am On Jul 14
[/b]Gbajue Reno as usual[b]

After all the love he showed and was attacked by sample person are you still expecting him to send a message?
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Munzy14(m): 7:59am On Jul 14
Ttalk:

This move is not necessary for an Inventor of Cultism in Nigerian tertiary Institutions..🤣🤣🤣

Na Own goal.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Calicoe: 8:04am On Jul 14
Ttalk:

Anybody who could criticize Jonathan's administration and not this one doesn't deserve any respect
Seriously, no matter how anybody wants to put it, soyinka is the definition of bigotry
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by NOwazobia: 8:05am On Jul 14
It would have been disgraceful if he congratulates him.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by membranus: 8:07am On Jul 14
hammer567:
RENO KEEP ELPING US TO CAMPAIGN FOR PETER OBI.

HE IS THE TRUMP OF NIGERIA POLITICS.

OBI IS COMING.

You have run away from the hammering the South Africans were giving you on the other thread? Their gbasgbos were too much for you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Lifestone(m): 8:07am On Jul 14
Mbanda:
Has Soyinka celebrated Obi before on his birthday? Which law made it compulsory that it must be only Obi that should be celebrating Soyinka?
How do you guys reason like this? So how then is Obi any better, this is petty

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Zubeezanga(m): 8:07am On Jul 14
Godfullsam:

Maybe we all should celebrate terrioist and founders of boko haram, Bleep ur ass licking not everyone does that, lick urs in peace and worship who d Bleep u think is ur idol, high BP go kee u if u no face ur belief.
Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Mccullum: 8:08am On Jul 14
Obi's congratulatory greetings to WS is inconsequential.

A man that blessed by his creator can't be down grade by nobody.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by Paraman: 8:08am On Jul 14
DMerciful:
I thought you'll say after Tinubu, its your father or someone from your village. Are you guys not ambitious?
Why are you calling my father for this issue now grin

After Tinubu finish ruling on May 29 2031, he will handover to an APC member from the north.

Gbajue will never become the president or vice president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Condemns Peter Obi For Not Congratulating Prof Wole Soyinka by YouAreNobody: 8:09am On Jul 14
Godfullsam:

I've learnt never to take baterians seriously. You guys are an extremely useless bunch, no caps. If obi had congratulated Soyinka, you people would've still looked for one nonsense post to make out of it. That's how your brains operate. You say he didn't congratulate Soyinka, but yesterday when he congratulated someone else you said he doesn't keep his mouth shut. You people even called him minister for congratulations 😂😂😂

Only a mad man will take ronu bandits serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts / Anambra Election: Army Arrests IPOB Members With Anti-Anambra Election Flyers

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.