Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,097 members, 7,890,619 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) (18074 Views)

Benue APC Lawmaker, Six Other Stalwarts Defect To PDP / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by Leemzyy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14
BABANGBALI:
that small hole with small small hair on top
I still can't see it oo
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by WonderGod(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14
CilicMarin:
It is finished.

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by BABANGBALI: 7:08pm On Jul 14
Leemzyy:
I still can't see it oo
when you come tonight and you sit on my legs, I go show you
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by Leemzyy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 14
BABANGBALI:
when you come tonight and you sit on my legs, I go show you
Ohk and yours?
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by Tochj(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14
ridbell01:
Elup can't win, you can't win election with miscreants supporters
If being a miscreants means telling likes of soyinka his hypocrisy by staging a protest against a government with Human face only to become deaf and dumb with this most cruel one
Am a die-hard miscreant
Shouting for 8years that Buhari is a disaster
While you supported him but agreed with me today that he is a disaster
Check who is the real miscreant.
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by DrChukki: 3:06pm
celestineteryim:
LP is another vehicle of suffering useless party

Please, why did you mention LP here?

Na so you Mumu reach?
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by tishbite42: 3:51pm
blowjohn:

All u said is basically metamorphosis of the party.
SDP metamorphosed into AD??
Do you know the meaning of metamorphosis?

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by blowjohn(m): 4:14pm
tishbite42:

SDP metamorphosed into AD??
Do you know the meaning of metamorphosis?

What did AD metamorphosise into?
Re: Anyim Pius Anyim, Obinna Ogba, PDP stalwarts defect to APC in Ebonyi (vid, pix) by Coolgent(m): 4:29pm
Hunger bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover / Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.