Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

After Rapture, Arabs Will Take Over Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Rapture, Arabs Will Take Over Nigeria (89 Views)

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Rapture, Arabs Will Take Over Nigeria by At10tion: 1:53pm On Jul 14
Many Christians are not even aware that we are very close to the Rapture timeline... In the Prophetic calendar, this is the next thing to happen, just that God is delaying so that many others that are Elect and are in other religion will hear and receive the salvation of Christ into their lives...

Have you ever wonder what will happen to you and your family as a Christian, if the Rapture happened and you are left BEHIND? I understand many people don't believe in the rapture doctrine, but let me tell you, This is not African magic, read my lips, no matter what anyone tells you, IT WILL HAPPEN.

The most terrifying moment of your life will be on that day, that hour, when the world will shake and graves opened up and people dissappear, I've been there by revelation, that moment shook me to my core, I wasn't left behind, I was watching it from a safe corner, while The LORD was showing me all this, as I was shaking where I was, my thoughts went to my Mom and brothers, where are they? What would happen to them? How would they survive these things? Luke 21:36. Men and brethren, I saw people running helter skelter, the world was in turmoil. This is not all about no food or drink or safety, THE WHOLE WORLD CHANGED.

It's like going through a portal from our present earth into another world entirely, filled with chaos and hopelessness, Truly the devil was thrown upon the earth with his angels Revelation 12:9. In another revelation, In the midst of this calamities, nations ravaged each other, the less developed nations were invaded, I saw the Arab nation ravaged Nigeria and there was much slaughter and blood, people in their thousands running to escape the calamities these people brought into the country, I was washing from the clouds, I saw thousands of women, children, running, crying and hopeless with no sign of help coming from anywhere. Selah.

These events and terribleness will force out the NWO (New World Order) and every nations and kingdoms of the world will submit to the one World Government, whom will enthroned the Anti-Christ upon the earth. These Anti-Christ is the nightmare of those Christians whom are left behind.. For he will be giving authority to fight the saints and prevail against them Daniel 7:25.

Understand that after the rapture there would be a clear difference of what and who a real Christian is and should look like, not what is obtainable in our present world, those who are using Christianity as a camouflage will fall off, go into the world and make path with the Anti-Christ, those who are truly Christians but missed the rapture, will pick themselves up and keep holding the testimony of Jesus till death take them, these are the Saints. Just as Revelations 12:11 and Daniel 7:25 says, these are the Saints whom the Anti-Christ will be given power over till the Second coming of Christ.

This is the encounter that I have of the things to come? Are you ready? ... If you have not given your life to Christ, do so now and let God fill you with His Spirit, even as we wait for the blessed coming of Christ in Rapture, the next big events to ravaged the world. God bless you.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Gregory Lied And Falsely Labelled Mary Magdalene A Prostitute! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/03/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/04/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.