Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,583 members, 7,929,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:51 AM

Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman (235 Views)

Peter Obi: Politicians Must Use Public Offices To Serve The People / Salisu Zuru Sued For Keeping 2 Public Offices, Receiving Double Salaries / N1.3 Trillion: 'Nigeria More Corrupt Now Than During My 5-Year Term' - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman by TopNotchTrends(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14
The chairman of the economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC), Ola Olukoyede has said that some religious organisations are more corrupt than public offices. According some clerics use their podium for their own benefit yet always have opinion about public often calling they corrupt yet they engage in worse. He questioned why clerics with tangible source of income will be spending above their means.

He further mentioned that he had recovered millions from a religious organisation which he won't name.

Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqqLPhtIFww?si=ZVHlutxy4HQJ4aQM

Re: Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman by Sonnobax15(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14
lipsrsealed
Not far from the truth tho..

Imagine a church whom I share boundary with here,the pastor was calling out his account details for his members... Telling them to credit his account with the kind amount of money that will shock God to the extent that he(God) will be moved to bless them by force cheesy. I was fed up with his sermons that I had to cover my ears with my ear piece angry

Now,tell me--which legit Yahoo pass this one again? cheesy. And the werey members were busy cheering him up cheesy.

The annoying part is that,If you speak about the rubbish being done by these so-called clerics, their puppets will call you by demeaning names and insult the hell outta you......

Well,So far you don't stain and drag me into your religious mud and madness,no problem...In fact,I won't have any problem with you angry. But na when you wan try claim say na you holy pass,na then I go settle down school you,say you be blind man and you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman by haphizz57(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14
No be lie. Many DADDY GOs own diff exotic cars & private jets .Wen many members cannot afford a slippers. Dey sell miracle protection stickers in church. But Daddy Go moves around with heavy security personnels. Who is fooling who? Make EFCC GO AFTER DEM ABEG

1 Like

Re: Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman by Melagros(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14
COMRADES, religious clerics are con men/fraudsters
While
Politicians are looters

Does religious clerics steal billions of Naira?
Re: Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman by Standing5(m): 5:00pm On Jul 14
This one has become another arm of the propaganda apparatus of this govt of excuses. Name them or keep shut and stop generating distraction headlines for a failing govt. Govt struggling so badly in first 12 or 48 months yet already scheming for the next 48 months that will make their stay 96months. They are only planning to be in power long term and not doing any impactful project that long term and feasible.
Re: Some Religious Organisations Are More Corrupt Than Public Offices- EFCC Chairman by Racoon(m): 5:44pm On Jul 14
A fact is that no organisation has come close to corruption like the EFCC. Useless body since after Nuhu ribadu

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Government: Where Is Nigeria’s Soul, Moral Compass? By Olu Fasan / Arewa Group Rejects Proposed Protests, Urges Support For Tinubu / Which Nigerian Leader Will Re-start The Push For Population And Birth Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.