Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,471 members, 7,891,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored (1207 Views)

Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation / Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14
Trump Assassination Attempt: ‘I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored,’ Witness Says

July 14, 2024
NEWS

The witness told the BBC that after 5 to 7 minutes of Trump speaking, he saw a man with a rifle crawling up the roof of the building on the side which was apparently 50 feet away from them.
A witness has revealed that he spotted the gunman on the roof at Donald Trump's Pennsylvania rally and tried to alert the Secret Service some minutes before the shooting.

Despite his repeated attempts to point out the shooter, the Secret Service seemingly ignored his warnings, and the assassination attempt went ahead.

The witness told the BBC that after 5 to 7 minutes of Trump speaking, he saw a man with a rifle crawling up the roof of the building on the side which was apparently 50 feet away from them.

He said he along with other people started pointing to the man who was carrying a rifle and that they even pointed it out to the police who were there to guard Trump and maintain control but they were ignored and no action was taken until the shooter fired a shot.

The witness told the BBC, “We noticed the guy crawling up the roof of the building beside us, 50 feet away from us. He had a rifle; we could clearly see him with a rifle.

“Next thing you know, I’m thinking to myself why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?

“They didn’t know what was going on. I thought to myself why is Trump still speaking and why has the security not pulled him off the stage?

“I was standing there pointing at the shooter for 2-3 minutes and the Secret Service was looking at us from the top of the barn and I kept pointing at the roof. Next thing I know, shots were fired.”

The witness told the BBC that he saw the Secret Service kill the gunman he had seen on the roof.

He said, “They blew his head off. They (Secret Service) crawled up on the roof. They had their guns pointed at him to make sure he was dead. He was dead. And that was it. It was over.”

http://saharareporters.com/2024/07/14/trump-assassination-attempt-i-alerted-us-secret-service-attack-was-ignored-witness-says

Trump Assassination Attempt: ‘I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored,’ Witness Says.

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by Malroux: 5:19pm On Jul 14
That's a big negligence from the secret service.

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:20pm On Jul 14
cry Expect all kinds of stories, stories.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by DevilsEqual(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14
Malroux:
That's a big negligence from the secret service.

We aren't supposed to talk them down since it's a saner clime and not in Nigeria

U.S isn't safe at all. It almost happened to Trump.

If u know how things are being done in "advanced saner saner clime ", you'll know that that country (The U.S) is gone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by Malroux: 5:48pm On Jul 14
DevilsEqual:

We aren't supposed to talk them down since it's a saner clime and not in Nigeria

U.S isn't safe at all. It almost happened to Trump.

If u know how things are being done in "advanced saner saner clime ", you'll know that that country (The U.S) is gone
Where are you driving at? Have you ever seen me singing US praise?
Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by Malroux: 5:49pm On Jul 14
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Then tell us your own side of the story.
Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by hisgrace090: 5:49pm On Jul 14
Trip from today must beware of the security personels that follows him around to be on the safer side
Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by otherway: 6:51pm On Jul 14
That's because it was staged.
Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14
Trump Assassination Attempt: Elon Musk Calls For US Secret Service Director’s Resignation

July 14, 2024
NEWS

Musk, who made the call in a post on his X account, in another post said that Secret Service’s failure to detect Trump’s attacker earlier before he fired shots was either because of extreme incompetence or a deliberate act.

Billionaire businessman and Chief Executive Officer of microblogging social media platform, X (formerly Twitter), Elon Musk, on Sunday called for the resignation of the US Secret Service Director, Kimberly Cheatle, over the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump.

Musk, who made the call in a post on his X account, in another post said that Secret Service’s failure to detect Trump’s attacker earlier before he fired shots was either because of extreme incompetence or a deliberate act.

The owner of X also publicly endorsed Trump's 2024 presidential bid and expressed wishes for his swift recovery following the attack, stating his full support for his candidacy.

In one X post, Musk wrote, “I fully endorse President Trump and hope for his rapid recovery.”

In another post in response to an X user who questioned how a sniper with a full rifle kit was allowed to crawl onto the closest roof close to a presidential nominee, Musk said, “Extreme incompetence or it was deliberate. Either way, the SS (Secret Service) leadership must resign.”

Tweet URL

In another post where he reacted to a trending video of a witness who told the BBC how he and some others spotted the shooter and alerted the Secret Service but were ignored, Musk said, “The head of the Secret Service and the leader of this security detail should resign.”

SaharaReporters earlier reported that the US House Oversight Committee, a key investigative body, had summoned the Secret Service Director, Kimberly Cheatle, to testify at a hearing scheduled for July 22 on the Trump assassination attempt.

In a statement, the committee emphasised that the public needs information and clarity on this matter, stating, "Americans demand answers about the assassination attempt of President Trump.”

US House Committee Investigates Trump Shooting, Summons Secret Service Director
Jul 14, 2024

US House Committee Investigates Trump Shooting, Summons Secret Service Director

A gunman identified by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, attempted to assassinate Trump during a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, July 13, 2024.

During the incident, Trump suffered a gunshot wound to the ear and was visibly injured, with blood seen dripping from his face but the shooter was shot dead by the Secret Service.
Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by Gadafii: 8:21pm On Jul 14
I have said it earlier, this whole attacked could be staged by trump team for obvious reason

A sniper bullet grazed his ear and there was no obvious cut on that ear, lol 😂😂
According to multiple reports, the snipers that down the shooter had a clear view of the building where the shooter was, how come they didn't see him earlier, how come they allowed him take shots after shots before he was killed.
Americans are already asking the obvious question on twitter

4 Likes

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by GeneralPula: 8:39pm On Jul 14
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Lol abi..

Truth go soon show face..

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by Peakdesign23(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14
Everybody wan blow from this Donald trump saga.
Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14
SINISTER MISSION: 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks' car was reportedly found with explosives inside near the Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. https://trib.al/GwbYVJr

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by tanigororo: 11:29pm On Jul 14
Some keep vomiting trash just to be noticed, Trump was already leading why would he wants to be pulling stunt again

1 Like

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15
'BY GOD I'M STILL HERE': Trump reacts to the powerful image of him raising his fist, surrounded by Secret Service agents moments after he was nearly killed. https://trib.al/h8aA0x1

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15
Use your head, man 🤔!!!…..

Re: Assassination Attempt: I Alerted US Secret Service Before Attack But Was Ignored by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10am
'LOOK IN THE MIRROR': Dems and the media brought Trump Derangement Syndrome to a fever pitch. How it's now drawn blood. https://trib.al/VZK5ktf

(1) (Reply)

China Is Putting Our Women To Death / 15 More Good Things President Trump Has Done For America (Updated) / U.S Pentagon Finally Admits Running 46 Biolabs In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.