Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt (21445 Views)

Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46°C / The United States Presidential Motorcade, How It Works(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by ceejay80s(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14
Nairaland don start history analysis.

But if it were a black man or African American that shot thrump ,
All black will be in jail by now
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by geoworldedu: 6:47pm On Jul 14
If that was Adeboye, Oyedepo or any of these charlatan pastorpreneurs, they would have used this opportunity to cash out on their sheeple who will believe that it was their God that diverted the bullet. grin cheesy grin
Ordinary nails their God couldn't dodge, how will he have managed to help dodge a bullet? grin
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by THilfiger(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14
Nigeria stingy politicians running right now to tighten lossen end.

1 Like

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Goodvibes007: 6:48pm On Jul 14
saintopus:
Guns everywhere. This is what we will get with free guns.

The black man own will be worse when guns are accessible to nigerians
100%
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by CalabarPikin: 6:49pm On Jul 14
Na how that 20 year old boy take gather liver to run that dirty job ah still dey imagine.
Omo gun dey give confidence pass igbo

3 Likes

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by celestineteryim: 6:49pm On Jul 14
Orya bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporter slave should come and cry more than trump family, useless and idol zombies
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Soulsymbol99: 6:51pm On Jul 14
Sure say no be trump arrange the hit to gain sympathy grin I no trust dat guy cheesy
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by AngelicBeing: 6:52pm On Jul 14
NwaNimo1:
Why are the 'Bushes' not there?

tongue
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Greenfaces: 6:52pm On Jul 14
That thing looks so suspicious. What a coincidence. The assassination attempt is from a high level
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Image123(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14
i thank my God it was not a black man that attempted this.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by joseph1832(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14
obembet:
Presidents assassinated:

🔴 1865 - Abraham Lincoln

🔴 1881 - James A. Garfield

🔴 1901 - William McKinley

🔵 1963 - John F. Kennedy

Presidents wounded:

🔴 1912 - Theodore Roosevelt*

🔴 1981 - Ronald Reagan

🔴 2024 - Donald Trump*

Note: * former president while campaigning

🔴 - Republican Party

🔵 - Democratic Party

Sources: World of Statistics, Wikipedia, The White House
I thought George Washington was assassinated?
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Greenfaces: 6:54pm On Jul 14
Soulsymbol99:
Sure say no be trump arrange the hit to gain sympathy grin I no trust dat guy cheesy
It's not possible bro. No one would take that risk

1 Like

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by harmony75: 6:54pm On Jul 14
God love this guy trump he would have been killed yesterday!
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Akalia(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14
I know the people behind this failed hit call on trump. I have credible intelligence but I will keep my identity anonymous to avoid being taken out by them. Very powerful circle.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Angelfrost(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14
Na wa o... So, dem be wan kpai Oga Trump!

Imagine they had succeeded!

CNN would have thrown a party! lipsrsealed
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Emmanuelcann: 6:58pm On Jul 14
saintopus:

Guns are accessible to the wrong people in Nigeria. They emerge from the bush to kill, steal and destroy. Read the news if you doubt.
The people who don’t have access to guns in Nigeria are the law abiding citizens.

1 Like

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Thegamingorca(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14
AImiron:
Trump is Lucky to be alive, albeit he no sabi my sorry assss but I'm so happy he survived.

Common defeat him on the election day no send am to afterlife, imagine his youngest son Baron, was present when he was shot

Common, I know ppl die everyday but no one deserves to die cos they are in the opposition

Oh boy. This trump son nah giant oh. And he is not even upto 20

1 Like

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Wizardslayer: 7:05pm On Jul 14
There are too many guns in America. Damn.

Guns in the state of Kentucky alone are enough to protect united kingdom. Damnnnn.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by CrownLands(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14
Malroux:
Trump is lucky.

I guess he's still for "gun rights"
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by phemray(m): 7:26pm On Jul 14
saintopus:

Lolz, death will be 3 persons for one rap of Indian Hem

1 Like

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by blowjohn(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14
Close but no cigar.

I bet many of u who read that don't know the meaning if the phrase.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by OgidiHerbals2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14
They should regulate US gun law
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by JuanDeDios: 7:31pm On Jul 14
Zonefree:
Republicans - 6
Democratic - 1

Republicans are pro Gun.
Demos are anti Gun.

Democratic party are still using same Guns they're against to extermine the Republicans.
I'm sure you mean exterminate.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Zonefree(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14
JuanDeDios:

I'm sure you mean exterminate.
Thanks brother.

2 Likes

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Bhella5(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14
Ag
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Tradepunter2: 7:41pm On Jul 14
Greenfaces:

Keep fooling yourself..... Trump doesn't have to be in the known.... But his people can arrange such to help his political chances.... After all deal can be made to ensure what played out did play out..... DONT SPEAK AUTHORITATIVELY LIKE YOU KNOW.... MAKE YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND REST
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by ObalendeCMS: 7:44pm On Jul 14
Oluwatrump!

1 Like

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by JikSneh: 7:51pm On Jul 14
Who cares about you? Who knows you exist?
Akalia:
I know the people behind this failed hit call on trump. I have credible intelligence but I will keep my identity anonymous to avoid being taken out by them. Very powerful circle.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Soulsymbol99: 8:11pm On Jul 14
Greenfaces:

To be POTUS again he is ready 2 do anything. They hv tried everything but he is really d ALPHA MALE as one of the Kardashians call him grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision / Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.