Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt (21282 Views)

Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Parts Of United States And Canada West Coast Record Temperatures Above 46Β°C / The United States Presidential Motorcade, How It Works(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Kei144(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14
Trump will eventually be killed, in December, after winning the presidential election. He will come back to life three days after his assasination. He is the Jewish Messiah.

Jn. 5:43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by justli: 8:13pm On Jul 14
The liberals (democrats) claim to progressive and inclusive, but in reality, they demonize and viciously attack any non conforming ideals. Hypocrite.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by femi4: 8:48pm On Jul 14
obembet:
Presidents assassinated:

πŸ”΄ 1865 - Abraham Lincoln

πŸ”΄ 1881 - James A. Garfield

πŸ”΄ 1901 - William McKinley

πŸ”΅ 1963 - John F. Kennedy

Presidents wounded:

πŸ”΄ 1912 - Theodore Roosevelt*

πŸ”΄ 1981 - Ronald Reagan

πŸ”΄ 2024 - Donald Trump*

Note: * former president while campaigning

πŸ”΄ - Republican Party

πŸ”΅ - Democratic Party

Sources: World of Statistics, Wikipedia, The White House
Trust bloggers....food is ready
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by millionaireman: 8:57pm On Jul 14
Democrats and assassination of US presidents - the Democrats are apparently used to that.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14
Malroux:
Trump is lucky.
that was staged, nothing anybody will tell me
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14
joseph1832:
I thought George Washington was assassinated?
there was a plot to kill him but it didn't work cuz he had many loyalist
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by osazsky(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
that was staged, nothing anybody will tell me
ok
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Maghan37: 9:21pm On Jul 14
saintopus:
Guns everywhere. This is what we will get with free guns.

The black man own will be worse when guns are accessible to nigerians
Not really Switzerland proofs other wise.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by MrBONE2(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14
saintopus:
Guns everywhere. This is what we will get with free guns.

The black man own will be worse when guns are accessible to nigerians

grin

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by javascript1901: 10:39pm On Jul 14
US and GuN

reminds me of
Harlem

RIP to big L, Pac, and Biggie

RIP to the dead man
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Everfrank(m): 12:43am On Jul 15
All past attacks were made by Jews. This one may not be an exception.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by GABRIEL6036: 1:26am On Jul 15
Some useless dumb slowpoke said it was staged 😎. I pray same senerio happens to them and we shall call it stagged. Brainless mofos 😎

1 Like

Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Obodo999(m): 7:50am On Jul 15
Biden said he didn't know anything about it. Of course, he would say that particularly now that the gunman cannot now be interrogated.
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by Greenfaces: 9:42am On Jul 15
Tradepunter2:

Keep fooling yourself..... Trump doesn't have to be in the known.... But his people can arrange such to help his political chances.... After all deal can be made to ensure what played out did play out..... DONT SPEAK AUTHORITATIVELY LIKE YOU KNOW.... MAKE YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND REST
watin come lead to insult again for this one? Is this how you were brought up in a rock? You can't make a point without throwing stones. Hmm... your condition bad o
Re: List Of United States Presidential Assassination Attempt by WhizdomXX(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25
dibunotion:
It baffles me how Nigerians are so into American politics. Some are even republican or democrats but demonize our own politics.
It's easy, there is no ideology in Nigerian politics but there ideology in America's system.
PDP was becoming conservative and APC progressive but tribalism wants to scatter it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues / Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp / Tunisian President Sacks Religious Affairs Min. After 49 Pilgrims Died In Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.