Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,236 members, 7,897,221 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Is My Partner Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Partner Cheating? (1400 Views)

Lesbian Blows Hot After She Catches Her Partner Cheating On Her With Man (photo+ / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Partner Cheating? by Hardybeast637: 5:27pm On Jul 14
I've been with my lady for 2 months now, but after having little issues, we didn't make love for over a week, we reconciled and making love with her, few days later I noticed some bumps/swollen stuff on my dick.

Does that mean she've slept with someone else that gave her std that she passed to me?

Am so mad, I don't even want to let her know.
What should I do now?
Should I comfront her?
I've never had this ever

1 Like

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by NarcissistKing: 5:29pm On Jul 14
She's a hoe. Throw her away like a used diaper.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:38pm On Jul 14
lipsrsealed
Hehehe,she don successfully Bluetooth another guyman gono give you in a platter of gold grin

Una just settle,you no even check VAR first to at least confirm first whether she score any offside goal during una halftime break,in stead,you rush go shift skirt go up shocked

Next time, before you pull out your MAN-wood, make sure you take your time to wear a very strong paper bag before lashing..

2 Likes

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Tokskob2008: 6:12pm On Jul 14
grin grin

You sef don collect your share of the freebies..
Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Hardybeast637: 6:26pm On Jul 14
NarcissistKing:
She's a hoe. Throw her away like a used diaper.

How do I confirm that?
I can't just throw her away because I have no proof.
Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Hardybeast637: 6:31pm On Jul 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hehehe,she don successfully Bluetooth another guyman gono give you in a platter of gold grin

Una just settle,you no even check VAR first to at least confirm first whether she score any offside goal during una halftime break,in stead,you rush go shift skirt go up shocked

Next time, before you pull out your MAN-wood, make sure you take your time to wear a very strong paper bag before lashing..

She does not appear to be one, she does business what takes her lots of hours daily, and plus she's a student in a university.

Always showing me love and attention, calling every here and then..
Could all these be fake love, she've never asked me of money, I've always been the one sending her and buying stuffs for her.
Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by NarcissistKing: 7:24pm On Jul 14
Hardybeast637:

How do I confirm that?
I can't just throw her away because I have no proof.

I can't help you you since you don't want to help yourself. Wait till she infect you with herpes.

1 Like

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Gadafii: 8:33pm On Jul 14
You and your partner dey kraze, ozuo

2 Likes

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Peakdesign23(m): 11:53pm On Jul 14
Go for treatment before the situation worsens.

1 Like

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Promoter2: 12:30pm On Jul 15
Weak men everywhere
Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by yomi007k(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15
Hardybeast637:

She does not appear to be one, she does business what takes her lots of hours daily, and plus she's a student in a university.

Always showing me love and attention, calling every here and then..
Could all these be fake love, she've never asked me of money, I've always been the one sending her and buying stuffs for her.

Medically speaking, she may be innocent.

Women are bound to have vaginal infections at different points in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Alphamentips: 3:49am On Jul 16
Hmmm! Good reminder to always use protection and to always go for screening. In fact o dey go screening tomorrow
Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Lalami3232(m): 5:23am On Jul 16
Should we tell him? grin
Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Reminderz: 6:31am On Jul 16
yomi007k:

Medically speaking, she may be innocent.

Women are bound to have vaginal infections at different points in their lives.

this might be the dumbest statement I've heard/seen this year......like wtf?? are you that dumb?

op if you're sure you haven't slept with anybody else except her, and you're also sure it's STD, she might have cheated as you said.. do not be deceived into thinking because she works she can't cheat.. it doesn't take a hoe anything to cheat... she will always create the time to do just that... dump that b!tch and seek medical attention asap... she went on a hoecation when you guys had an issue or probably she's been sleeping around while in the relationship with you... these hoes ain't loyal..

2 Likes

Re: Is My Partner Cheating? by Hardybeast637: 11:18pm On Jul 17
Promoter2:
Weak men everywhere

Meaning what?

(1) (Reply)

Need Opinions Please / What Can I Do To A Lady Who Dont Want To See Me? / Study: Women Prefer 'bulldog-faced' Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.