Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,202 members, 7,970,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Billionaire Bride (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Billionaire Bride (Chapter 1) (355 Views)

My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire Bride (Chapter 1) by Sirimack(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14
^^ AUSTRALIA ~ THE DOG'S DOMAIN ^^

In a building known for notorious and devious men, a girl of about an average height could be seen going into it.

June Peter was greeted by a man with a scar on his face and he led her past some hideous looking men into a room which had their boss, big dog Marshall in it.

"And to what do I owe this visit from you?" Marshall ask.

"I demand to see my boyfriend. I know you have him lock here, where is he?" June demanded.

"Let me guess. Your boyfriend is Wayne, right?" He ask and when she didn't reply, he continue. "I do have Wayne in my custody and I won't let him go until he pays back every dime he owes me" Marshall added.

"He's going to pay you. Wayne isn't one to owe money and run..."

"Am afraid am no longer interested in listening to that sorry excuse, Wayne has been giving me the same excuse for the past three years and am fed up. If you want your boyfriend back, then get me my money!" Marshall snap, hitting the table in anger and frightening the poor girl.

June wasn't given the chance to speak again since Marshall phone rang and he ignored her to take the call.

He spoke for a while and suddenly stare at her, a smile tilting his horrid lips.

"You know what, just come see me. I have someone here who you can be of use to you" Marshall said and a while later he ended the call.

"Do you perhaps have a means to pay me back?" Marshall ask.

"I don't" June replied honestly.

"Good then. You might as well take a seat and wait for a friend of mine, he has a proposition for you"

"Can I use my waiting period to see Wayne?" June ask and a while later, she was led into the storage room which had some kind of secret room in it.

June watch as Marshall men open the door and there was Wayne, thoroughly beaten and tied to a chair.

"Oh Wayne!" June exclaim as she knelt in front of a bloody Wayne.

"You came. I knew you will come for me" Wayne said, smiling at her.

"Why did you borrow from the dog's. You know how cruel they are when one fail to pay back their money" June said.

"I know but back then...we needed cash and I...it was the only thing I could of"

"Have you eaten? Are they even giving you water?" June ask since he has been taken for three days.

"Surprisingly, they feed me here but In return, they beat me up. It hurts, June. I don't think I can bear it for long" Wayne told her and she move towards him to engulf him In her arms.

"I only borrowed money from them to pay for your tuition June and to pay for your mother hospital bill" Wayne confess, tears glistening his eyes.

June have always been grateful to someone and that's Wayne, Ever since she met him three years ago, he has always been there for her, something that her mother failed to do, Wayne always did his best to make her happy even when he doesn't have much.

She can't leave him here , those evil men will hurt him.

"Reunion is over, Big boss wants to see you" The man who brought her earlier said as he pulled her away from Wayne.

"Get me out of here, please "

"I will my love, I promise" June said in return.

She was taken back to Marshall office and along with Marshall is another man, grinning like a idiot while accessing her from head to toe as she walk in.

"Not bad. A little bit of dolling up and she will be perfect" the man said to Marshall who let out an ugly laugh.

"About Wayne. I will find a way to pay you back, let him go"

"I will be blunt with you, princess. There's no way you can pay me back, the money is f**king much " Marshall told her.

"But I can help you and Wayne. My name is Greg and I have a proposition for you" the other man with Marshall introduce himself.

"What propsition?" June ask doubtfully.

"There's something I want you to do and let me tell you that it's going to bring in a lot of money, you could even pay Wayne's debt and still keep some for yourself" Greg told her. " All you have to do sweetie is to pretend to be the wife of my boss"

"What!"

"Don't be alarm. You see, my boss recently went through an accident, an accident which took away some important part of his memory. Like the recent trip he went for, he doesn't remember a thing he did there and that's where you come in"

"I will prepare all the documents which makes you his wife, all you have to do is to claim he got married to you during his trip to Singapore" Greg added.

"You want me to lie to a poor innocent man?"

"What's lying when you can save Wayne and besides, my boss isn't a poor innocent man. He's more like the devil and a bonus, he's very handsome" Greg told her.

"I can't....I won't do it"

"Don't be foolish. This is the only way you and your dumb boyfriend can pay me back and besides everyone gain from it. It's a win win situation" Marshall yell at her.

" All you have to do while acting as his wife is to get him to sign a certain document, a document which will get me to own all of his wealth "

"It's not a big deal. Just get him to sign the paper and you disappear from his life but if you aren't interested then you won't be able to pay Marshall back and your boyfriend will end up dead and...."

"Wait!" June said, closing her eyes to bring herself to accept their sordid deal. It's the only way to get Wayne away from them and she only has to get Greg's boss to sign a document.

It won't be hard, June thought as she nod in acquiesce.

"Good girl. You chose the right thing and don't worry, I will compensate you well enough when it ends" Greg told her.

"Who's this boss I have to pretend to be his wife?"

"Damian Brooks, ever heard of him?" Greg ask and immediately, June eyes widen in shock.

"Do you know him?" Greg ask.

"No. I don't know him personally but have heard of him and I work as an accountant in Brooks international" June inform.

"Really? Has Damian seen you before? It's gonna be a big no if he's seen you in his company"

"I doubt that. For the past three months that have been working there, I haven't been able to catch a glimpse of him and besides the fourth floor is quite far from the eleventh floor" June said.

"That's good then. Let's discuss on how you will meet him, your story have to be very convincing"

"Who exactly are you to Damian Brooks?" June ask him.

"His personal assistant. The fool trust me more than he trust his family" Greg said, laughing like a maniac.

TO Be Continued
https://sirimysister.com.ng/the-billionaire-bride-chapter-2/

Re: The Billionaire Bride (Chapter 1) by devilmaycry1(m): 6:07am On Jul 17
Nice keep it up and finished the story

(1) (Reply)

Journey To Noway / Episodes Of Life (the Hardship To Survive) / Internship Opportunity: The Publishing Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.