Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,322 members, 7,947,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 (1716 Views)

The Billionaire Bride (Chapter 1) / My Virgin Husband Episode 1-2 / My Virgin Bride Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 by Authorfeathers: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2020
My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 1

Fred's POV

I'm happy I got married to Sonia today. I can't wait to drill her hard.

She has always tell me to wait until after marriage before we have s*x.

She obviously has no excuse now and I'm more than Hot and ready to f**k.

We walked hand in hand to our room. I pulled off my clothes and went to her.

I tried to unzip her gown but she jerked back fearfully.

"Sonia! What is it? I'm only trying to unzip your gown."

"I know...but why?"

"Why? We are married and we need to have s*x." I said and tried to unzip it again but she flinched.

"What's wrong, Sonia!"

"It's my first time, you should take it easy on me." She said.

"Sure, I will. " I said and she finally let me unzip her gown.

She was left with her underwear, I carried her gently to the bed and pulled off her gown.

I had brought out my d**k ready to drill. I tried to pull off her p@nt but I noticed that I couldn't.

I try all I could to pull the pant off but it seems impossible, it's like the pant is glued to her skin.

"Sonia! I don't understand what is going on down here, I can't pull off your p@nt." I lamented.

"Yes..."

"Yes what?" I asked.

"I'm scared of being deflowered so I got a super glue and glued my p@nt to my pu**y. " She replied.

My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 2

Fred's POV

I sat at the edge of the bed with my hand buried between my palms. How in the world will someone glue her p@nt with her p*syy, who does that?

I'm her husband for crying out loud.

"Baby!" She called and I turned.

"Are you angry?" She asked as she crawled to where I sat.

"I can't say but I'm not happy. Common! I'm your husband , Sonia. I'm now your legal husband and I now have full access to your body." I explained

"Yes, I know. But it's normal to be nervous at the first time right?"

" Yeah, but you went too far." I said forming fake anger.

I was so Hot that I just can not wait for her to get rid of the glued p@nt.

"Can you get rid of that p@nt, please?" I asked looking into her face softly.

She bent her head and touched her p@nt, "Let me go and get rid of it." She said and I smiled.

"That's my baby." I praised as I watched her walk to the bathroom.

I stretched my body ready to f**k.

Three minutes passed and she is yet to come out from the bathroom.

Maybe she is really washing off the p@nt and its taking time.

Ten minutes passed and she still hasn't come out.

Why is this taking so much time?

I became restless as I sat back on the bed. I fell to the bed and closed my eyes hoping she comes and jump on me.

Twenty minutes had passed and she still has not come out.

I need to check on her at that point. I went to the bathroom and I saw that she had been able to pull off the p@nt.

I sighed and wondered what she could be waiting there for.

" Baby! Don't be shy, come over!" I said and I stretched my hand.

She starred into my eyes thinly and adjusted back pathetically. I was surprised when I saw a needle and thread in her hand.

"Baby...don't be scared ,I'm your husband. Plus what is the needle and thread doing in your hand?"

"One of my friend told me that her husband use his d**k to tear her pussy, I don't want mine to tear too..."

"Okay...?" I asked.

"I'm trying to sow my p*ssy with this needle and thread so your d**k can only stay at the entrance and not enter. I don't want my p*ssy to tear , please! "

My Virgin Bride.

Written by Feathers.

Chapter 3

Fred's POV

My mouth dropped in awe. I couldn't speak for few seconds. What sort of woman have I married.

"Okay...take it easy. Can you hand over the needle and thread to me?" I asked.

She adjusted back and looked into my eyes pityully. "Are you...did you want to help me sew it?"

I sighed. "Just hand it over to me, trust me, I won't hurt you."

She starred at the needle and thread in her hands for few seconds before handling it to me.

"Good of you dear, erm...step out of the bathroom." I asked softly and she made a move of walking out.

I held her hand and helped her walk out.

"Don't worry about us making love this night, let's just sleep." I said and she nodded lightly.

We both fell to the bed and in few seconds, she seems to have slept off.

I turned to the other side of the bed in frustration. What sort of nonsense is this one?

Have I married a woman or a baby cause she's behaving childish.

This is really surprising cause many times, we had talked about how our marriage will look like.

She even promised me that she will be a bad girl for me on bed but it's so dissapointing seeing her actions towards s*x this night.

I couldn't even sleep, I was just tossing to and fro the bed.

---

Following Morning!

I woke her up from the bed. "It's 6AM already, you should start preparing for work."

She nodded and stood. "Good morning Love." She said as she went to the bathroom.

We had agree that she will be the one to do all the work to foot the bill while I stay at home and cook. I really love cooking.

I went to the kitchen and start to cook for her, I helped her set her food on the table.

About thirty minutes later, she walked out of her room fully dressed and ready for work.

"Is my food ready?" She asked as she walked towards me with her heels.

"Sure." I said and she walked to the dinning.

She start to eat while I watch her affectionately. We are new couples and our love is fresh.

"This food is peppering!" She said.

"Oh!"

"Yeah...fry a chicken for me quick." She said as she pushed the food to a side of the table.

I ran and hurriedly went to start frying chicken for her.

I brought it to her in few minutes. I didn't want her to get late to work and I need her to eat well also.

She took a bite of the chicken and paused. "It's salty...you know what! Take care of yourself." She said as she stood.

"Erm...won't you hug me before you leave?" I asked.

"We don't hug in our families..." She said and walked away.

Can I continue?
Re: My Virgin Bride. Chapter 1 by Authorfeathers: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Updated.

(1) (Reply)

Half Truths, White Lies And Purple Unicorns / 30 DAYS OF POETRY,DAY2 "If You Hear Say I Dey Prison" Pics Inside / Married To The Prince Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.