Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal (19671 Views)

Okocha’s Iconic Jersey Takes Spotlight In Argentina’s Win Over Colombia / 'I Want Argentina' - Neymar, As Brazil Goes Through To 2021 Copa América Final / Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by teebagy: 6:00pm On Jul 15
EreIuRoz:
I'll rather say Argentina could be compared to Spain's era between 2008-2010
U are smoking. Spain had too many world class players. Argentina just have mostly average players with fighting spirit

Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by teebagy: 6:01pm On Jul 15
whippersnapper:
in Spain you were either playing for Barca or Madrid. There are lots of flops and average players in Argentina di Maria,Enzo,tagliafico,Montiel,Garnacho etc
Did u just say di maria is average or was it a joke?.

Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by YourGFsnatcher: 6:06pm On Jul 15
obonujoker:
Before Una begin dey troll as usual....

Messi in 5 copa america finals , 0 goals 0 assists
Una no dey tire!
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by patrickcollins: 6:08pm On Jul 15
hkidola00:
Colombia out played Argentina plus your goat has mostly been on bench this competition,like he was subbed off this game...5 Copa America final,no goal no assist
How many goals does he have in 2 world cup finals, there are good players that never tested world cup final

Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by whippersnapper(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15
teebagy:
Did u just say di maria is average or was it a joke?.
he is a man utd flop
Coming from a Man U fan
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by teebagy: 6:24pm On Jul 15
whippersnapper:
he is a man utd flop
Coming from a Man U fan
did u just watch him only at man utd or are u just another troll?.

Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by whippersnapper(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15
teebagy:
did u just watch him only at man utd or are u just another troll?.
a flop is a flop bro stop sugarcoating. Is he as great as ozil,modric,kroos,kante,bale
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by teebagy: 6:30pm On Jul 15
whippersnapper:
a flop is a flop bro stop sugarcoating. Is he as great as ozil,modric,kroos,kante,bale
the fact u mentioned kante and bale u truly are a troll over di maria. One of the players with the most assist in history smh. Have a good day.

Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by whippersnapper(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15
teebagy:
the fact u mentioned kante and bale u truly are a troll over di maria. One of the players with the most assist in history smh. Have a good day.
your ignorance is really blissful. Di Maria the most assist. 😂
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by femi4: 7:05pm On Jul 15
obonujoker:

The joke is on you. Show us Ronaldo's goal in Euro or World Cup final

Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by luminouz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15
Inobeyourmate:
were ni baba e 🤣🤣🤣

Lmaoooo

Mumu ni e...
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15
blueAgent:

Says a slowpoke.

With Brain IQ of room temperature.
At least I had that of room temperature

Who but a low class, zero IQ human being would literally worship those who killed his ancestors and wiped them from a country.

BlueAgent, you are a dîsgrace and Dog will eat your balls this week...go write am down
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by luminouz(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15
teebagy:
Didnt whites enslave ur ancestors. Y d hell are u still watching football. Before whites started killing blacks. Black already owned black slaves.
Yeah and do you see me worshipping the whites or claiming I can take a bullet for them? But nope...you low self esteem fãggöts would rather lick their shoes than face reality. So because blacks killed themselves, it's ok for Argentina to wipe out thousand of blacks in a systematic genocide?

Can you see how much of an oloriburuku you are? So it's ok for whites to wipe us out since we also fight amongst ourselves.

Teebagy... Dog will bite your poro this week and you won't get to the hospital in time
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by ARAGON22(m): 12:20am On Jul 16
obonujoker:

Your Analysis Are Fake. One Of Penaldo fans. Go Ki*ss phyton
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by blueAgent(m): 10:44am On Jul 16
luminouz:

At least I had that of room temperature

Who but a low class, zero IQ human being would literally worship those who killed his ancestors and wiped them from a country.

BlueAgent, you are a dîsgrace and Dog will eat your balls this week...go write am down

More useless rant and crap as usual.

Who killed and sold your ancestors? than your ancestors themselves .

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by luminouz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16
blueAgent:

More useless rant and crap as usual.

Who killed and sold your ancestors? than your ancestors themselves .

Keep fooling yourself.

Like I said...your mumuness needs to be studied....

Now stfu and stop crying here bluecôck!!! You are a disgrace to us all!!
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by blueAgent(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16
luminouz:

Like I said...your mumuness needs to be studied....

Now stfu and stop crying here bluecôck!!! You are a disgrace to us all!!

I don laugh tire. grin grin grin

U Don eat today?

B4 U go fall.

Zombie
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by luminouz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16
blueAgent:

I don laugh tire. grin grin grin

U Don eat today?

B4 U go fall.

Zombie
K
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by teebagy: 5:33pm On Jul 16
luminouz:

Yeah and do you see me worshipping the whites or claiming I can take a bullet for them? But nope...you low self esteem fãggöts would rather lick their shoes than face reality. So because blacks killed themselves, it's ok for Argentina to wipe out thousand of blacks in a systematic genocide?

Can you see how much of an oloriburuku you are? So it's ok for whites to wipe us out since we also fight amongst ourselves.

Teebagy... Dog will bite your poro this week and you won't get to the hospital in time
blacks are d least most united race and blacks greatest enemies is themselves. D fact u insult when making a statement shows ur level of cognitive reasoning. Ur demeanour in ur write ups is like that of a child.
Re: Argentina Wins The 2024 Copa América Title Over Colombia With A Late Goal by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16
teebagy:
blacks are d least most united race and blacks greatest enemies is themselves. D fact u insult when making a statement shows ur level of cognitive reasoning. Ur demeanour in ur write ups is like that of a child.
Nope .

You are the one with a cognitive dysfunction.

If you weren't so dūmb, you won't say because blacks fight themselves, it's okay for them to be wiped out by other races. You really hate your heritage that bad? Why not just find a transformer and give it a big fat hug? Every race or country had great wars I know right amongst
themselves... Whites, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Arabs... They all killed themselves in senseless wars but would never allow any outsider to treat them like trash but here you are, you slöwpóke...insinuating we deserve to be wiped out in Argentina because blacks quarrel amongst themselves? How dûmb can you be?

I now see that's why your life is stagnant right now... possibly it's the black people around you that withheld your success? You are some zero IQ nigga

Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront / Samuel Okwaraji's 52nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON 2023 (4 - 2) On 18th January 2024

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)