Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report (3969 Views)

Hunger In The Land: Top Economists Hand To-do-list To Tinubu / Inflation Was Lower When CBN Governors Were Economists / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by mrvitalis(m): 9:02am On Jul 15
1Alex:
tackle security issues first before anything about farming.
They are not mutually exclusive

Farmers can help with that
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by Elusive001: 10:39am On Jul 15
mrvitalis:
I honestly can understand that that Tinubu and his team are ignorant. Sure I can understand that

But what I don't understand is their arrogance in their ignorance

Hire consultants in developmental economics na .. Let them tell u what to do na

Now u have removed import duty for food, which would weaken naira more and have no benefit to our local farmers

Instead of reducing import duty, use the revenue generated to upgrade local farmers

So na now you dey know say we are in a different town hall? A town hall different from..........
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by Elusive001: 10:43am On Jul 15
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/economists-project-higher-inflation-ahead-of-nbs-report/

Na now Nigeria enter full gazzell gra- gara.

Una go know say this town hall is entirely different from balablu
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by jerryklopp: 10:45am On Jul 15
Hunger has beaten most nairalanders that they appear on nairaland again.
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by Kenmatt(m): 11:01am On Jul 15
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You sef, why did you do this? Why? They have been dragging minimum wage since may, 2023!
The earnings are at a standstill. It's not moving at all.

The base of that line is not on the minimum wage.

What is the percentage of Nigerians that the so called minimum wage will affect in positive direction?

It's abysmally low.

No one calculates Nigeria GDP via the Civil Servants' input and output but rather via the hustle and bustle of the man on the Street.
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by Brendaniel: 11:23am On Jul 15
Houseontherock1:
When the government directly and deliberately fuel inflation, what can anyone do? Only the FG can curb this inflation but unfortunately they seem to be enjoying how the people are growing under the weight of the economic hardship! How can you "remove" fuel subsidy, float your currency, ensure borders are closed, close your eyes at insecurity but expect things to be okay? The worst part is that this government also increase the cost of government services "because of inflation"! undecided

But we warned you guys about him, you guys all thought we were just being political....
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by 1Alex: 2:13pm On Jul 15
mrvitalis:

They are not mutually exclusive

Farmers can help with that
farmers can face bandits that parade machine guns?
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by mrvitalis(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15
1Alex:
farmers can face bandits that parade machine guns?
If the farmers form a cooperative and are trained and given guns.. Sure why not

Like I said it's not mutually exclusive
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by 1Alex: 2:45pm On Jul 15
mrvitalis:

If the farmers form a cooperative and are trained and given guns.. Sure why not

Like I said it's not mutually exclusive
good. it will sure work!!! And we have arrived at what I said initially, "tackle insecurity first"
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by Exceed15: 4:23pm On Jul 15
No it's not true. It's a false Information created by obidient. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by EreluRoz: 9:48pm On Jul 15
Samakus:
The incompetent, kleptomanic bulaba on the beat
Stop insulting him, you can condemn his government but don't insult him he's an elderly man
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by Samakus(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15
EreluRoz:
Stop insulting him, you can condemn his government but don't insult him he's an elderly man

I stand by my statement. He's an imp
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by John505050(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15
I will soon buy sniper and drink sef
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by EreluRoz: 10:12pm On Jul 15
Samakus:

I stand by my statement. He's an imp
Stop it please, just condemn his government but don't insult him. Thanks 🙏
Re: Economists Project Higher Inflation Ahead Of NBS Report by Samakus(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16
EreluRoz:
Stop it please, just condemn his government but don't insult him. Thanks 🙏

Ok. Noted

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Yoruba President - How Long Will It Take ? / Lagos Nurses Go On Strike, Public Health System Paralysed / Police Kill Six People At Buhari Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.