Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,387 members, 7,894,670 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bank Secret Forex Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bank Secret Forex Course (60 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Secret Forex Course by Ade003(m): 9:32am On Jul 15
You can start your financial evolution from.

Here's how to turn 600k to 6-12 Million in 3 months

Get a product like my forex course with plenty results around it with 25k commission

Start with at least 50k weekly and start generating leads daily from Facebook or Instagram and make sure they're all saving your contact and don't sell to them yet
Just keep watering them with results, testimonials, lifestyle daily
Don't even reply those sending you message that they want to join your community

Then fix a webinar on the 3rd month as many of them have been dieing to join your community
By now your leads should be around 5000

5% conversion is 6 Million
10% conversion is 12 Million

The bank secrets community is an all in one community where

- You learn how to trade the forex market very PROFITABLY with a strategy that has a winrate

- Get access to a support community where you can ask questions, get your questions answered, get follow ups and connect with other traders

- Get access to weekly live sessions

Bonuses

- Get access to multiple signals from currency to synthetics

- Get access to my crypto trading lessons

- Show the business side of forex on how you can make over 20M without trading
CPA and promoting my course

Check the image for my WhatsApp number
For more about this

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Ghostwriting! / What Is The Use Of Obtaining An ARU Degree, LSBU Diploma? / Play Quest Game: The Idea, The Prospect And The Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.