Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,264 members, 7,891,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television (14803 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Sues Kaduna House Of Assembly / Kaduna Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe El-Rufai / PDP Mega Rally In Osogbo Live On AIT and CHANNELS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by PHAYOL81: 12:44pm On Jul 15
Hmmmmm! The series' just begun
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by adioolayi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15
Channels TV will not be guilty of nay foul..the anchor keeps asking the lawmaker if due diligence was done...if he was saying his own words or fact..

So, Channels no get issues here per se for court...na just to tell court na interview and nothing more..

Na the lawmaker go clarify wetin he said for court grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by AbleGodsolution(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15
Xscape047:
You can't try this in China ...

We here ...allow just anything to happen then complain later
please tell me about china...
If president xi steals...
What will happen?
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by Charly68: 1:05pm On Jul 15
He has stolen so much to waste on legal matters. Am sorry for that family
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by Benmsu: 1:19pm On Jul 15
This one wants to sue everybody. nawao
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15
Midget the criminal imself... Incoming fulani blood thirsty vampire killing Christian @it again... Oleeeeeee.
naptu2:

https://dailytrust.com/n423bn-probe-el-rufai-sues-kaduna-lawmaker-channels-tv/

Previous thread:

Nasir El-Rufai Sues Kaduna House Of Assembly
https://www.nairaland.com/8136455/nasir-el-rufai-sues-kaduna-house
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by tempest01(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15
A confident thief.
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by Yankee101: 2:08pm On Jul 15
Keep suing
Did you steal or not?
Just answer that question
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by bdon12: 2:19pm On Jul 15
Dem say u thief...proof ur innocence instead u are suing everyone to cover up ur crime.If u are innocent go n clear ur name
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by Exceed15: 3:06pm On Jul 15
A sign he is getting frustrated. Useless short man devil that initiated Muslim Muslim tickets. Oya na .. no be ur region dey suffer pass now .
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by erniok(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15
Danisaint112:
Ladies and gentlemen, I just want to inform you all that dollar is officially N1600 (have been sitting like this for the past 24hrs).

More inflation and more suffering. Hope you all are preparing for the great storm so you don't get caught off guard.

Before most Nigerians will realize what's going on their purchasing power would have reduced drastically.
We have seen the rate at 1,900 so what makes this exciting? angry
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by frog12: 3:46pm On Jul 15
efcc suppose enter case by now
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by Danisaint112(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15
erniok:

We have seen the rate at 1,900 so what makes this exciting? angry

I'm not excited I just feel for poor Nigerians. But if we want to go that route then you need to know that I earn in dollars not naira. So as the dollar rises it's a plus for me but your salaries remain stagnant and the purchasing power of people I intending helping reduces and that is what is worrying.
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:50am
Haryour12:
Mallam, Did you siphon the money or not?
the lawsuit will confirm
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by Shady2020: 8:13am
Sir, go and sue your state governor and the House of Assembly members leave the innocent man alone. You running away from probe. Why?
Re: ₦423bn Probe: El-Rufai Sues Henry Marah And Channels Television by Rejouir: 8:41am
Elrufai is actually a thieve. Like father like son. You will sue tyre. After this tinubu government, Nigeria could collapse. Everyone might have to go their way. Because this country is going into a big mess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund / Is The PDP Certificate Of Registration With Obasanjo, Atiku Or Lamido? / Wike Distributes Science Equipment, Materials To 247 Secondary Schools - Photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.