Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,933 members, 7,938,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm (225 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Reno Omokiri: Throwback to when Prof Soyinka was released from prison — Biafra / If Prof. Akintoye Is Arrested, I Will Burn Down Nigerian Embassy In UK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by WINON1: 1:04pm On Jul 15
Respect is earned not forcible. Prof Wole Soyinka assured Nigerians that he will comment on this administration after one year of their inauguration. Today people are passing through hell because of the economic hardship, Nigerians are committing suicide for the two ends can no longer meet.

Nigerians who knew how active prof Soyinka was in protesting against the government of Goodluck Jonathan were expecting him to double that fire and lead a protest against this government which has scored very very low in terms economy, security, infrastructure etc far below Goodluck administration.

I think Peter Obi is a wise man for not congratulating prof Soyinka because Nigerians have seen that the bitter cola is not as sweet as it sounds in the mouth and avoided the hypocrite from using him to shine.

And again prof Soyinka has taken the good manners and humility of Peter Obi for granted.

4 Likes

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by Paraman: 1:06pm On Jul 15
WINON1:
Respect is earned not forcible. Prof Wole Soyinka assured Nigerians that he will comment on this administration after one year of their inauguration. Today people are passing through hell because of the economic hardship, Nigerians are committing suicide for the two ends can no longer meet.

Nigerians who knew how active prof Soyinka was in protesting against the government of Goodluck Jonathan were expecting him to double that fire and lead a protest against this government which has scored very very low in economy, security, infrastructure etc far below Goodluck administration.

I think Peter Obi is a wise man for not congratulating prof Soyinka because Nigerians have seen that the bitter cola is not as sweet as it sounds in the mouth and avoided the hypocrite from using him to shine.

And again prof Soyinka has taken the good manners and humility of Peter Obi for granted.
Prof Soyinka has the right tocommemt or not to comment about this administration after a year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by DevilsEqual(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15
Guy rest

You all from that side are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things

WS has the right to either comment or not

Those that have been living up to your expectations, whats been their reward so far??

Enough of useless threads abeg

E sure me die say u be Igbo. Una go de hate who no send una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by WINON1: 1:19pm On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:
Guy rest

You all from that side are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things

WS has the right to either comment or not

Those that have been living up to your expectations, whats been their reward so far??

Enough of useless threads abeg

E sure me die say u be Igbo. Una go de hate who no send una

Thank God for the igbos any one that says the truth with constructive criticism is Igbo, which means Igbos are the light of the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by DevilsEqual(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15
WINON1:

Thank God for the igbos any one that says the truth with constructive criticism is Igbo, which means Igbos are the light of the nation.

Nah

U didnt speak the truth. U created a thread to attack a private Individual and accuse him of not doing what u expected of him

Speaking the truth would have been calling out every Nigerians on why they choose to be quiet

WS isnt a public officer holder.
He owes u nothing whatsoever

The fact that u only remember to create this thread after many people celebrated him on Saturday shows u have something against him which is typical of all Igbos

If Igbos were what u claim they are, they wouldnt be celebrating a man that still pays 18k minimum wage in 2024 cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by helinues: 1:40pm On Jul 15
Why are some of you don't just have any respect for elders.

Is that how you disrespect your own elders?

Make una stop taking political matter too personal

2 Likes

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by ruggedboy01: 1:43pm On Jul 15
helinues:
Why are some of you don't just have any respect for elders.

Is that how you disrespect your own elders?

Make una stop taking political matter too personal

helinues keep reporting and getting me banned, it won't stop me from attacking you till you leave this forum for peace to reign😡😒
Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by helinues: 1:44pm On Jul 15
ruggedboy01:

helinues keep reporting and getting me banned, it won't stop me from attacking you till you leave this forum for peace to reign😡😒

Heh
What did you also do to have been reported. Let the NL's be the judge

3 Likes

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by ruggedboy01: 1:52pm On Jul 15
helinues:

Heh
What did you also do to have been reported. Let the NL's be the judge

are you asking me that question, if i give you better knock for head you go leave my mention angry sad
Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by helinues: 1:53pm On Jul 15
ruggedboy01:

are you asking me that question, if i give you better knock for head you go leave my mention angry sad

You said I have been reporting you right. Tell us things you did to have been reported.

You can't be a judge in your own case now

2 Likes

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by Tochi3(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15
Paraman:
Prof Soyinka has the right tocommemt or not to comment about this administration after a year.
grin

1 Like

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by WINON1: 1:59pm On Jul 15
DevilsEqual:

Nah

U didnt speak the truth. U created a thread to attack a private Individual and accuse him of not doing what u expected of him

Speaking the truth would have been calling out every Nigerians on why they choose to be quiet

WS isnt a public officer holder.
He owes u nothing whatsoever

The fact that u only remember to create this thread after many people celebrated him on Saturday shows u have something against him which is typical of all Igbos

If Igbos were what u claim they are, they wouldnt be celebrating a man that still pays 18k minimum wage in 2024 cheesy cheesy

That's why people that do not respect the intelligence of other people are fools. When Reno was dragging Peter Obi up and down for not sending congratulatory massage to Prof Soyinka on his 90th birthday, you people were clapping for him. A killer does not like people taking machete at their back.
Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by ruggedboy01: 2:12pm On Jul 15
helinues:

You said I have been reporting you right. Tell us things you did to have been reported.

You can't be a judge in your own case now

helinues I don't have time for unnecessary explanation, e no de pain me say i got banned all because i am calling you to oder because i can open as many monikers I want within an hour..... your hypocrisy is my problem, you dish out comments you can't take.... stop reporting me to your ronu mod to ban me. fight like a man and not sissy coward.

1 Like

Re: If Prof Soyinka Did Not Comment After 1yr Of This Adm by GreenxGreen: 2:36pm On Jul 15
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

From Critic To Ally: Trump Selects Former Critic As Running Mate / Why Has Tinubu Refused To Address The Protesters? / Reps Leadership Bars Lawmakers From Speaking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.