Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs (22200 Views)

Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by YoungLionken(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15
Bayero o, BAT o, na one rope tie them...
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Nwaokunkpara: 4:49pm On Jul 15
The Nigerian judicial system is a mockery of what it should be

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Jul 15
phemmyjohnson:

https://punchng.com/court-stops-bayero-four-others-from-parading-selves-as-emirs

am sure tomorrow, the affected "emirs" will get an court injunction countering this injunction.

getting court injunction these days is as easy as getting recharge card across the street

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Brushstrokes20: 4:52pm On Jul 15
Correct💯💯💯... 2 can play that game! 👍👍👌👌⚽🏀
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Coldspice: 4:52pm On Jul 15
fuckJones:
okay, I need a god fearing sugar daddy, economy is hard, I can't do it alone

Can you donate your private parts for god-fearing rituals?
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by kestolove95(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15
Kano game of throne season 6
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Omoboricash(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15
fuckJones:
Sugar daddy also looking for sugar mummy . Economy is hard for everybody. Better buckle up and face your work. No more awppf anywhere
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Mrexcell(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15
fuckJones:

They are very many in nigeria be careful so u don't end up like those 2 girls that went to visit one in abia state.
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by ubimagos: 5:15pm On Jul 15
fuckJones:

God fearing sugar daddy with a wife! Park well.
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Lithiumite: 5:21pm On Jul 15
phemmyjohnson:
In rivers , the appeal court nullified the state high court based on jurisdiction and everyone accepted since it favored the Abuja rat.

It's the jurisdiction of the Kano high court to rule over matters of traditional rulers and it did so but the same powers in Abuja refuse to accept this order from the only court that has jurisdiction over it .

Lol and someone will open mouth and tell me Nigeria will be better with these old fools in power

Where has anyone disobeyed the courts on this matter.....a judgment has just been given and the appeal court is still available for anyone dissatisfied....still far better than the case of that young rascal in rivers who has been trying to interpret court judgements in his unintelligent reasoning .
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by OgaTheTop2: 5:22pm On Jul 15
fuckJones:
DM me...you go gbadun me. I'm not even sugar daddy but I go spoil your life with enjoyment 😀
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by LDaVinci: 5:23pm On Jul 15
Very soon you will hear a counter pronouncement in that Kano, and a counter-counter pronouncement
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by HussenAdul: 5:23pm On Jul 15
Ganduje just put this man into perpetual shame
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Lithiumite: 5:23pm On Jul 15
Melagros:
COMRADES, I don't know why Bayero is so desperate for this Title

It's like the traditional title post is lucrative

He has gone to court which is the right thing to do ...why not let him exhaust all his legal rights.
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Lithiumite: 5:26pm On Jul 15
GettingTotop22:

It’s the federal might that is actually the problem .
Call it abuse of power once its under the jurisdiction of the state government or state court , then power resides on who ever controls the state . Tell ganduje to stop dragging power with a state governor

I don't understand your reasoning....was it the FG that went to court over this matter,get your facts right and stop trying to give a dog a bad name
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by IfnobeGod20: 5:26pm On Jul 15
Thundafireseun:
Karma will continue to follow Sunusi … and he will learn his lessons in a very bitter way…. This is still not the end of the movie….
Says a sore loser.
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Gboy5050: 5:34pm On Jul 15
I need a sugar mummy please if you have anyone around link me up,the hardship is much contact me on 08086930205
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by bjdon: 5:36pm On Jul 15
phemmyjohnson:

https://punchng.com/court-stops-bayero-four-others-from-parading-selves-as-emirs
The Kano Emirate should just be abolished. its become a complete and total joke. The Emir of Kano can no longer be considered one of the nations 1st class traditional rulers.
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by HAH: 5:41pm On Jul 15
Exercise in futility, as court of coordinate jurisdictions cannot overturn eachother the initial order subsist, only appeal court can vacate order of the federal high court that said Bayero is Emir with its status quo judgement.

We wait for the Appeal, as by law Bayero is still Emir
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by dododawa1: 5:43pm On Jul 15
What is benefits of

EMIR

To

NIGERIA

Economy
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by InvertedHammer: 5:44pm On Jul 15
/
I don't know which is worse for the Emir, that he is deposed or that the judge is a woman grin grin They don't like feminine authority in Islamic regions.

/

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by bdon12: 5:45pm On Jul 15
phemmyjohnson:
In rivers , the appeal court nullified the state high court based on jurisdiction and everyone accepted since it favored the Abuja rat.

It's the jurisdiction of the Kano high court to rule over matters of traditional rulers and it did so but the same powers in Abuja refuse to accept this order from the only court that has jurisdiction over it .

Lol and someone will open mouth and tell me Nigeria will be better with these old fools in power
Nigeria can never be better becos judiciary is gone.How can some court in abuja deliberate over customary matter that is solely responsibility of state and house assembly.To make matters worse some bastards are clapping becos it didnt affect their personal life yet.Las las lack of respect for rule of law go touch either u or ur family members then u go understand why its important to hav a judiciary that is unbiased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Ochyes: 6:16pm On Jul 15
fuckJones:
Is there anything like God-fearing sugar daddy? undecided undecided undecided

A God-fearing man wouldn't mess up himself with someone that's not his wife angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by maasoap(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15
The court and the judge na OYO dem dey grin grin grin. Ado Bayero is untouchable
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by maasoap(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15
phemmyjohnson:

What's the reason for removing him to begin with. The state high court and its judges are gov's pets.
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15
yarimo:
Governors are gradually turning state high courts like state independent electoral commission

That's it. They have turned the state high courts and its judges to instruments of oppression and a legal means to stamp illegality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by maasoap(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15
GettingTotop22:

This are the people who can never make this country better . What did sanusi do for leaving the state when they ban him ..

He mismanaged 4 billion naira. What is Bayero's offence?
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by millionaireman: 6:48pm On Jul 15
phemmyjohnson:

Another similar court in Kano can give its own judgment opposing this judgment.
Nigeria's judiciary in quandary as a result of falling standard of education in Nigeria.
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by AngelicBeing: 6:50pm On Jul 15
shocked
Re: Court Stops Bayero, Four Others From Parading Selves As Emirs by Bellotelli: 6:57pm On Jul 15
phemmyjohnson:

Justice is now for sale in Nigeria. See as fed govt and state govt dey toss judiciary anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens When You Whistle At Night? / Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 / Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.