Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,261 members, 7,964,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:10 AM

Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette (17373 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Documents Reveal Husband Of Abidemi Rufai’s Surety Was Once Indicted For Fraud / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15
a mini-emilokan in d making... buh everywhere good!

no room 4 any scroscro 4 Edo!

Edo is 4 anything but d poverty affliction party of demons APC!

Thunder faya their fada blokos!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 7:42pm On Jul 15
Racoon:
This is the rubbish the PEPT legalised. A template has been set; .

Behold the Judgement Justice HARUANA TSAMANI delivered which affirmed the sham election victory of Tinubu.

1. "Since Tinubu can enter the US, he has committed no offence or crime in the US" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

2. "If you commit a crime, it will no longer count against you after 10yrs" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

3. "The $460,000 forfeiture being a proceed of Narcotics is to Tinubu's account and not to his person" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

4. "The BVAS was only meant for verification and accreditation of voters and not meant to be used to transmit the result to the INEC iREV" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

5. "Proving an election irregularities in a tribunal is not as easy just like an English man taking his Coffee" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

6. "Because Kashim Shetima did not intentionally allowed himself to be nominated twice, his double nomination cannot be used against him as a reason for disqualification" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani
There are so many absurdity in the last general elections of 2023, especially rulings of the Appeal Court. They just turned logic upside down and that earned many of them promotion to the Supreme Court.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by fuke(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15
These people who could not sit down and pass WASC?
Na wa o.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Jayhome24: 7:45pm On Jul 15
Racoon:
WAEC certificate abysmal. Voter's registration status fake! Date of birth - falsified. President with fake everything. Protégé same. What is wrong with these coven of deadbeat criminals?

I have bectlling you obidients una too dumb and extremely mentally myopic. Tell obi to release his fake UNN degree certificate with Sunday date make we see na, is UNN not in Nigeria? If yes then tell him to present it make we see it or just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by TikiManner: 7:46pm On Jul 15
Nice2023:
Useless party,useless as the economy.

Party of falsehoods cum pen robbers.
Sir please I'm sorry for this but please can u help me with 1k sir I please want to use it to eat for the first time since morning.

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IGBOPROMISE1: 7:54pm On Jul 15
Racoon:

Behold the Judgement Justice HARUANA TSAMANI delivered which affirmed the sham election victory of Tinubu.

1. "Since Tinubu can enter the US, he has committed no offence or crime in the US" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

2. "If you commit a crime, it will no longer count against you after 10yrs" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

3. "The $460,000 forfeiture being a proceed of Narcotics is to Tinubu's account and not to his person" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

4. "The BVAS was only meant for verification and accreditation of voters and not meant to be used to transmit the result to the INEC iREV" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

5. "Proving an election irregularities in a tribunal is not as easy just like an English man taking his Coffee" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

6. "Because Kashim Shetima did not intentionally allowed himself to be nominated twice, his double nomination cannot be used against him as a reason for disqualification" - Justice Haruna S Tsamani

One would need to have a wild imagination that's really out there to make this up! sad

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Bovis(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15
ogugwa1992:

https://gazettengr.com/documents-show-edo-apc-guber-candidate-okpebholo-submitted-forged-birth-certificate-to-inec/

That WAE result cannot belong to someone born in early 70’s. It’s either fake news or forged by his political foes to create confusion
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 7:58pm On Jul 15
senatordave1:

That is according to the constitution not tsammani
1. Which part of the constitution that says, if you commit a crime and that crime you have faced it and you can enter a country, it has exonerated you that you never committed such crime again? Forgetting that if you commit a crime in Nigeria and the state doesn't give a pardon, you cannot contest election in Nigeria.

2. Which part of the constitution says, if a money is drawn from your account for an offence, you're not liable as a person but your account is liable? The Appeal Court wonder.

3. Which part of the constitution or electoral act says BVAS is not meant for transmitting result of an election? When the same electoral umpire stipulated that the BVAS shall be used to transmit result to the IREV?

4. Please which part of the constitution says, if you obtain a form as a senator and after you have submitted it and ready to go to the poll and later you are chosen as a VP candidate by willingly accepting the nomination and filling the forms and submitting same, you have not intentionally accept to be nominated by your party for double nomination?

2 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Bovis(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15
bixton:

What I don't understand is that why is a man who was born in either 1970, 1972, 1977 be writing WAEC in 2008? What exactly was he intending to use the result for?

I think it’s a forged certificate to create mischief or it belongs to someone else bearing the same name as him

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by meum: 8:04pm On Jul 15
senatordave1:

Okpebholo donated transformer to Ighodalo LGA.Asue village is still in darkness
Is it today that his village has been in darkness that he suddenly saw a need to give them transformer just because it’s election time. He is supposed to do that after all he is a senator representing them in the National Assembly.

Funny thing is you are still accusing Asue of not doing what you also isn’t doing. Where is your own transformer for your own people? If you think say E easy to run am from personal pocket oya run am for your people too😂

2 Likes

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On Jul 15
Jayhome24:

I have bectlling you obidients una too dumb and extremely mentally myopic. Tell obi to release his fake UNN degree certificate with Sunday date make we see na, is UNN not in Nigeria? If yes then tell him to present it make we see it or just shut up.
All this your ranting will only give you headache. If you're not comfortable with the date on the certificate, please sue him and free yourself from mental illness.
In the first place, who told you that a certificate cannot be signed on Sunday? If the Senate sit on Sunday and final decision made on the result same Sunday, do you expect the Senate to put Monday because Sunday date is strange to you. Or you can avail me any law that forbid certificate been signed on Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Nice2023(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15
TikiManner:

Sir please I'm sorry for this but please can u help me with 1k sir I please want to use it to eat for the first time since morning.

Details.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 8:15pm On Jul 15
Tareq1105:
At first, PDP said he didn't attend secondary school.

Now we have seen that he went and sat for WAEC. PDP should know that the Law requires the ability to Read and Write which he has. The candidate, just like Obaseki doesn't have English and Maths at credit level.

And again, they said he doesn't have voter's card. Now we've seen his voter's card.

On his birth certificate, the purpose of birth certificate is to know if the candidate crosses the minimum age by Law for the position.

In the last presidential election Tribunal, LP said Tinubu was born in 1952, they said in Chicago university in Canada his date of birth was 1954.

The court said both 1952 and 1954 are within the minimum age requirement to be a president in Nigeria. So the Court upheld the date Tinubu filled in the INEC form as the authentic.

PDP should go and start serious campaign.
Keep quiet that was not what the tribunal said. It was struck out because the issue of his age wasn't front loaded. For a case to be upheld in tribunal, it must be front loaded as not to put the respondent in tight corner. All parties that raised the issue of his age and nationality didn't front load them before the seating began.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by ejimatic: 8:18pm On Jul 15
ogugwa1992:

https://gazettengr.com/documents-show-edo-apc-guber-candidate-okpebholo-submitted-forged-birth-certificate-to-inec/

. Why the changes ? For what purpose? To deceive ? If it has been established that it is just a clerical error ,he will be free of accusation.However if it is to deceive and get a special benefit, he will face the wrath of the law
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by TikiManner: 8:20pm On Jul 15
Nice2023:

Details.
Thanks a lotsir
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Jayhome24: 8:28pm On Jul 15
IfnobeGod20:

All this your ranting will only give you headache. If you're not comfortable with the date on the certificate, please sue him and free yourself from mental illness.
In the first place, who told you that a certificate cannot be signed on Sunday? If the Senate sit on Sunday and final decision made on the result same Sunday, do you expect the Senate to put Monday because Sunday date is strange to you. Or you can avail me any law that forbid certificate been signed on Sunday?

So this is your obi degree

U Don dey mad I swear.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by mairogo: 8:30pm On Jul 15
IfnobeGod20:

Pls don't make a mistake trying to correct that dunce. Obi's certificate was signed on 15th December 1984 which is a Saturday not Sunday as the dunce said.
At UNN and most other Nigerian universities I know higher degree certificates bear the date of convocation which are mostly held on Saturdays.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Nice2023(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15
TikiManner:

Thanks a lotsir 😩

Sent,hope u saw it.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by JAMO84: 9:01pm On Jul 15
Racoon:

Where is the lie in Justice Tsamani's submission? His judgement was at the appeal level, which were unanimous. The Supreme Court Judges, 5 of them also dismissed the case.

The Pandora Criminal that claim to have graduated from UNN Havard Cambridge MIT....he only submitted GCE November/December to INEC. What a Fraud.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by TikiManner: 9:03pm On Jul 15
Nice2023:

Sent,hope u saw it.
Thank you sir. You have helped my life this night I am thankful to you, God bless u. 💯
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Nice2023(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15
TikiManner:

Thank you sir. You have helped my life this night I am thankful to you, God bless u. 💯

U are welcome my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Cmanforall: 9:33pm On Jul 15
ogugwa1992:

Check out result of someone who's contesting to become a governor of a state that has many intelligent people. And this is 2008 WAEC!!!

NIGERIA!!!
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15
bnanny:
You guys should leave this guy alone. Let him try his luck. Other politicians got qualifications just to lute. This guy's has been helping since day one. Leave him alone ighodalo children.
it's a shameful thing for someone to have to tell a matured adult like you that there are consequences what your candidate committed. You people have thrown the country to the dogs with the open acceptance of wanton criminality
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 10:46pm On Jul 15
Jayhome24:

So this is your obi degree

U Don dey mad I swear.
Be cautious of the language you use on this Nairaland or I report you asap.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 10:52pm On Jul 15
mairogo:

Pls don't make a mistake trying to correct that dunce. Obi's certificate was signed on 15th December 1984 which is a Saturday not Sunday as the dunce said.
At UNN and most other Nigerian universities I know higher degree certificates bear the date of convocation which are mostly held on Saturdays.
I don't just know what is wrong with many of them. They often hang their common sense at home when commenting on critical issue. To even check calendar becomes a big deal for them.
Jayhome24 check the date very well and cross check through your calendar and stop giving yourself migraine unnecessarily.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by IfnobeGod20: 10:53pm On Jul 15
mairogo:

I don't just know what is wrong with many of them. They often hang their common sense at home when commenting on critical issue. To even check calendar becomes a big deal for them. They will just fabricate lie and start disseminating it about.
Jayhome24 check the date very well and cross check through your calendar and stop giving yourself migraine unnecessarily.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by senatordave1(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15
IfnobeGod20:

1. Which part of the constitution that says, if you commit a crime and that crime you have faced it and you can enter a country, it has exonerated you that you never committed such crime again? Forgetting that if you commit a crime in Nigeria and the state doesn't give a pardon, you cannot contest election in Nigeria.

2. Which part of the constitution says, if a money is drawn from your account for an offence, you're not liable as a person but your account is liable? The Appeal Court wonder.

3. Which part of the constitution or electoral act says BVAS is not meant for transmitting result of an election? When the same electoral umpire stipulated that the BVAS shall be used to transmit result to the IREV?

4. Please which part of the constitution says, if you obtain a form as a senator and after you have submitted it and ready to go to the poll and later you are chosen as a VP candidate by willingly accepting the nomination and filling the forms and submitting same, you have not intentionally accept to be nominated by your party for double nomination?

I don't understand
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by senatordave1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15
IfnobeGod20:

There are so many absurdity in the last general elections of 2023, especially rulings of the Appeal Court. They just turned logic upside down and that earned many of them promotion to the Supreme Court.

Law is not logic.the law was duly followed
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:55am On Jul 16
@senatordave1 shame dey catch me for you and your dull oga. He couldn't even present his documents well without those annoying criminality written all over it. Someone that cannot speak proper English with 2008 WAEC is the failure that wants to govern Edo state. God forbid.
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Mrexcell(m): 1:43am On Jul 16
Is there still a window for replacement of party candidate?
Re: Documents Reveal Okpebholo Submitted False Information To INEC - Gazette by Onyedikachi231: 1:51am On Jul 16
ubimagos:

We are still looking for Obi's degree cert@
I saw you guys writing that he had third class in philosophy, has it changed or was he shouting that his results is exposed it will cause irrepairrepadamage? rable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Olukayode Ariwoola Retires At 70 / Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money / $7billion: I Won’t Apologise To Soludo – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.